g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Kobe Bryant gets traded

NASCAR, hell if I know?

Tiger Woods wins 2 more Majors

A horse will win the Triple Crown

The Boston Bruins will make the playoffs

The Boston Celtics win the World Championship

The Boston Red Sox will win the World Series (Back2kcaB)

The North Carolina Tarheels will not win the NCAA Tournament

Outdoor Hockey will become a annual event and a huge hit.

What's Yours?

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Flyers make the Playoffs

Phillies get sold

Eagles sign some key free agents

Sixers...who cares !!!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Yanks get Santana

Trailblazers make the Playoffs

Patriots don't win the Super Bowl
    NERDS!
  • smg9779smg9779 Posts: 235
    Patriots get upset in Super Bowl by Cowboys

Celtics get embarrassed by Spurs in NBA finals

Dodgers win the NL West

Ohio State will get blown out in yet another title game

Lakers trade for some help and do not trade Kobe
    Steve

11/18/97 Oakland
    07/13/98 Los Angeles
    07/14/98 Los Angeles
    10/31/99 Bridge School
    10/28/00 San Bernardino
    10/31/00 Mountain View
    10/21/01 Bridge School
    06/01/03 Mountain View
    07/15/06 SF I
    07/16/06 SF II
    07/18/06 SF III
    10/21/06 Bridge School
    04/07/08 Berkeley
    04/08/08 Berkeley
  • chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    the chicago cubs will win their division and lose in the playoffs.
    the chicago white sox will finish 4th in the toughest division in baseball.
    the chicago bears will continue to think they're better than they are and miss the playoffs.
    the chicago bulls will continue to think they're better than they are and miss the playoffs.
    the chicago blackhawks will continue to inspire fans and sneak into the playoffs. the passing of dollar bill wertz ends up being the best thing for a forgotten franchise.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    chikevin wrote:
    the chicago cubs will win their division and lose in the playoffs.
    the chicago white sox will finish 4th in the toughest division in baseball.
    the chicago bears will continue to think they're better than they are and miss the playoffs.
    the chicago bulls will continue to think they're better than they are and miss the playoffs.
    the chicago blackhawks will continue to inspire fans and sneak into the playoffs. the passing of dollar bill wertz ends up being the best thing for a forgotten franchise.
    Damn, the Sox have it tough.. although they were the underdogs in 2005, so anything is possible.
  • chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    Damn, the Sox have it tough.. although they were the underdogs in 2005, so anything is possible.
    no, they're screwed.
    they lose out on free agents.
    they have no farm system.

it'll be 3 years before they can actually compete in this division.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Another baseball star will be accused of using steriods when he last played with the New York Yankees.

They've had quite a few now some confirmed.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    the green monster will collapse on filthy manny's dirty smelly dreadlocked head
  • NY PJ1 wrote:

I hope so.
    NERDS!
    NY PJ1 wrote:

YUP, sure will with the 2007 World Series Championship Banner draped all over it! :D

Peace

Just got back from a 25 minute road bike ride and it had to be 40 degrees with the wind chill down here in Palm Beach, Florida. Left all my winter riding gear home and had to cut the ride short.

Oh, an American will win the 2008 Tour De France and will ride with pride in yellow.

Peace

g under p wrote:
    YUP, sure will with the 2007 World Series Championship Banner draped all over it! :D

Peace

that would be awesome it would be a blanket to cover his body
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    the birds trade for Ocho Cinco!!!

The Phils win the National league!

the sixers get the number one pick in the lottery!

That would be a nice 08'
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    that would be awesome it would be a blanket to cover his body

Awesome!

The beauty of being THE defending World Champions.

Can't wait till opening day for Spring Training in Fort Meyers, FL.

Peace

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    the yankees will not win the world series and NYPJ1 will increase his post count to at least 15,000 as he struggles to overcome his obsession with

The current World Series Champions
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    the yankees will not win the world series and NYPJ1 will increase his post count to at least 15,000 as he struggles to overcome his obsession with

:D NICE :D

Peace

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Sorry guys, but 2008 is the year of the PHILLIE :)
    Pj_Gurl wrote:

im obsessed with hockey ,,thats abbout it

while im sure its still big news up there ,,the sox world series is a distant memory here
    Pj_Gurl wrote:

o,, go to the amt would ya :)
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    the patriots do not make it to the super bowl.

the cubs lose in the lcs.

the bcs will continue to be a joke.

the steelers will draft horribly.

the pens continue to be an enigma.

the pirates will suck.

the winter classic will become an annual event, and the nhl goes back to espn, which will give the nhl a run at the nba.

i will lose my ncaa bracket.

boston fans continue to be the most unbearable people on the face of the planet.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    The Pats will win the Super Bowl
    The NY Jets will rebound next season and make the play-offs.
    My NJ Devils will again disappoint me in the play-offs.
    This year's BCS Champion Bowl game will be as equally disappointing as last years.
    The Knicks will continue their free fall, much to my enjoyment.
    And finally I will still have no interest in MLB.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    The Blues will sneak into a playoff spot, and make it to the second round.

The Bears will continue w/ issues at QB

The Cardinals will battle the Piartes for the basement of the NL Central. Adam Wainwright will be the ace of the staff and win 16 games.

Scott Rolen will be traded by June

The Illini basketball team will slide into the Big Dance and get knocked out in the first round

Illini football will contend for the Big Ten championship next year
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Gearge Foreman will come out of retirement
    Roger Clemens will retire
    Pats and Celts will win
    I love to turn you on
  • The BCS will stay a joke due to the powers that be liking it that way.

Nascar will begin to dip in popularity as it's ridiculous rules changes and sponsorship fellatio changes a once proud sport.

The Patriots will win the Super Bowl

The Red Sox will begin to build a dynasty, but will probably lose in the ALCS, as the playoffs are a crap shoot.

The Yankees will continue to be a bloated organization and the new steinbrenner's will make their Dad look like a mensa.

The Celtics will make the Finals beating losing to the Spurs in 7.

The Bruins will make the playoffs.

Bolton will avoid relegation and make an improbable run to the last 4 of the UEFA cup.

oh, and Steve McLaren will still suck.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • ThecureThecure Posts: 814
    the Hockey playoffs will be great but sadly no-one in the USA will care because they will be watching some cars drive around a round track.

The Colts will beat the Giants in teh superbowl and peyton mAnning will then bitch slap Eli in front of their father. and say "i Peyton Manning bitch" to teh kids asking for autographs.

The Spurs will win teh championship while the rest of the world sleeps trying to watch them.

The Knicks will make it to the playoff in pre-school basketball but will lose to the powerhouse from the Artic who just began to play basketball 2 weeks before and only had 2 players who had no legs no arms.

Tiger Woods will win 4 majors while teh rest of teh world still wonders how parents could named a kid "Tiger" and that kid did not end up in Prison.
    People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."
    - Alice Roosevelt Longworth (1884-1980)
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    The Celtics will make the Finals beating losing to the Spurs in 7.

Sounds like a little inner-turmoil as to who you feel will win, no?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Sounds like a little inner-turmoil as to who you feel will win, no?

make up ur mind man,,are they gonna win or lose? lol
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    make up ur mind man,,are they gonna win or lose? lol
    :D I guess this way they can come back and say "Told you so" for either outcome. I like their style.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    :D I guess this way they can come back and say "Told you so" for either outcome. I like their style.

i told u 5 months ago they were gonna win or lose
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i told u 5 months ago they were gonna win or lose

I'll have to try that with my bookie when he comes to collect!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"