Would you prefer not having to work?

13»

Comments

• smg9779smg9779 Posts: 235
    I do work, as a nanny and I love my job. However if I had unlimited money and work was no option, I'd spend my time at an animal shelter trying to adopt out animals. I absolutely adore animals and it breaks my heart how many are stuck in shelters and put down.

Thats what I would do too! I would definitely not work, but would volunteer my time to socialize dogs and adopt them out.
    Steve

11/18/97 Oakland
    07/13/98 Los Angeles
    07/14/98 Los Angeles
    10/31/99 Bridge School
    10/28/00 San Bernardino
    10/31/00 Mountain View
    10/21/01 Bridge School
    06/01/03 Mountain View
    07/15/06 SF I
    07/16/06 SF II
    07/18/06 SF III
    10/21/06 Bridge School
    04/07/08 Berkeley
    04/08/08 Berkeley
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    I would prefer to have a career that I loved. Something that made me want to get up every single morning and go to work.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dunkman wrote:
    hey doppelgänger... that describes my working day :D

Ahhh, it warms my heart to hear about people from different cultures, separated by thousands of miles, having so much in common. If it didn’t sound like so much effort, I’d have a “work laziness” competition with you…
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • rvprvp Posts: 779
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Ahhh, it warms my heart to hear about people from different cultures, separated by thousands of miles, having so much in common. If it didn’t sound like so much effort, I’d have a “work laziness” competition with you…
    I would kick both you arsses in that competition!! :D
    fuera de este mundo
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    If money was not an issue I wouldn't work. Zero. Ziltch. I also wouldn't donate any of my time. I would live the most decadent self absorbed life I could live for myself and loved ones. It would be a life of 100% of what makes me happy.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    DS1119 wrote:
    If money was not an issue I wouldn't work. Zero. Ziltch. I also wouldn't donate any of my time. I would live the most decadent self absorbed life I could live for myself and loved ones. It would be a life of 100% of what makes me happy.

Pizza and masturbation will not make you happy...
  • Yes, I would prefer not having to work. I have plenty of things that I could keep myself busy with.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

Pizza and masturbation will not make you happy...

mmm pizza....
  • I would always like to be working ....... on my TAN! hey-o, zing!

you could also insert buzz for people with fair skin.