Options

Epitaphs...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Speaking of gaelic, I'd quite like "Alba nam beanntan ard, nan acraichean lom".

i'm a wee bit rusty, but did you just say "I see Scotland of the high mountains and the empty acres".. cos thats cool :):);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    "never poke a distressed badger in the eye"

or

"awesomeness encapsulated"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm a wee bit rusty, but did you just say "I see Scotland of the high mountains and the empty acres".. cos thats cool :):);)
    WOW Dunk! You're good! :D

;)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    "When there's no more room in Hell, Sian will walk the earth"

;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I've always liked this line from the Faces' "Had me a real good time":
    I was glad to come
    and I was so sad to leave
    but while I was here
    I had me a real good time

That seems appropriate somehow
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,872
    or to poach a line from Descatres

I'm dead, therefore I rot.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    mickeyrat wrote:
    or to poach a line from Descatres

I'm dead, therefore I rot.

that's funny, and appropriate :D
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    "Here lies an atheist; all dressed up and no place to go."
    My favourite yet :)