Options

Secrets...

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    I've used my wife's Secret
    :fp: :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I've used my wife's Secret
    :fp: :lol:
    :fp:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I've worn my wife's Victoria Secret's

:shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    It's Victoria's
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    It's Victoria's

i'm a shareholder....i can call it whatever i want. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    It's Victoria's

That's my big secret
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    It's Victoria's

That's my big secret

Will wear's Victoria's underwear!?!?!? :o :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

I wish :lol:

No
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    RKCNDY wrote:

No

You know. It's really rude to say you have a secret and then not spill!! Best just to keep your mouth shut in the first place! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You know. It's really rude to say you have a secret and then not spill!! Best just to keep your mouth shut in the first place! :lol:

I did spill it... what rock were you hiding under for the past ten minutes?
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

his secret is "Victoria's"

so, he must own or have some underwear from there...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:fp: :fp: :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

No

i thought i saw a pink bag hiding in your bookbag,..but i didn't want to say anything.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:

That's not a secret.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I'm waiting for an order from Victoria...:shh:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:

That's not a secret.

i don't judge
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

thank you for your business.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

No

i thought i saw a pink bag hiding in your bookbag,..but i didn't want to say anything.

I never opened it
  • Options

I never opened it

:shock: Will stole somebody else's purchase!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I also bought stuff from the smelly place a few weeks ago...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I like wearing bras on my head. I've worn them like ear muffs. I've worn them like cones on my head. I've also worn them like a blinfold. I also have a habit of putting ladies choners on my head and peeping thorugh the legholes like it's a wrestler's mask.
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

I never opened it

:shock: Will stole somebody else's purchase!

The book bag :fp:

Edit: My book bag

Edit2: My book bag NOT from VS
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    I like wearing bras on my head. I've worn them like ear muffs. I've worn them like cones on my head. I've also worn them like a blinfold. I also have a habit of putting ladies choners on my head and peeping thorugh the legholes like it's a wrestler's mask.

Pics or it didn't happen

On second thought, I'm kidding... I'll take your word for it.
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I also bought stuff from the smelly place a few weeks ago...

bath and body....thank you again....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Did you just get bored one day and buy a bunch of random stocks?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm getting a visual of that midget from Little Nicky with the boobs on his head :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm getting a visual of that midget from Little Nicky with the boobs on his head :lol:

:lol:

I forgot about that :lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

bath and body and victoria secrets are both under Limited Brands. Limited Brands also used to own the limited as well as express. they have sold them off. Limited also owns a couple of other small brands, one of which is basically a canadian version of victoria secerts.

back when i bought LTD, i was looking for a solid retail stock to add to the portfolio. LTD ended up being the choice, and so far, it has been an excelletn choice. 200% or so return over the last 4 or 5 years.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

bath and body and victoria secrets are both under Limited Brands. Limited Brands also used to own the limited as well as express. they have sold them off. Limited also owns a couple of other small brands, one of which is basically a canadian version of victoria secerts.

back when i bought LTD, i was looking for a solid retail stock to add to the portfolio. LTD ended up being the choice, and so far, it has been an excelletn choice. 200% or so return over the last 4 or 5 years.

Interesting.

Time to get rid of my mutual fund
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: i still have an old Limited sweatshirt. I loved their men's store Structure, too bad they went under.

I would recommend stock in Costco if you can afford it, they always do good.

- Christopher McCandless