Options

So I accidently found out what my Christmas present is...

Comments

• Options
    genie wrote:
    well, after you Surfanddestroy, you can go first :):p

as for me i'd be happy to, but i'm not allowed :( :p

Aw shucks me neither, am already spoken for.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    Surfy? *best Jonny Depp voice* What say you?

If only you where Johnny Depp *sighs*
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    hey MCKB this thread gave me a great idea, i'm going to buy my bf Simpsons movie, hell why not? he likes to watch them just as much as i do. i just hope he didn't buy it recently for himself *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    If only you where Johnny Depp *sighs*

How do you know I'm not? Maybe the funny lines, the dashing good looks and the wheelchair are just a decoy? ;):D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    How do you know I'm not? Maybe the funny lines, the dashing good looks and the wheelchair are just a decoy? ;):D

Well in that case..................

• Options

That's it, I knew you'd come around.... now get on the deck and start scrubbing... we've got to set sail in the morning!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options

..............love is in the air ta da-da da da :D;)
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    hey MCKB this thread gave me a great idea, i'm going to buy my bf Simpsons movie, hell why not? he likes to watch them just as much as i do. i just hope he didn't buy it recently for himself *fingers crossed*

Oh good!

And harmless, you know what they say. 'Women are like toilets. They're either full of shit or engaged'.

Actually they say that about men but I suppose it can be used both ways. :o
  • Options
    Oh good!

And harmless, you know what they say. 'Women are like toilets. They're either full of shit or engaged'.

It fuckin should be...

• Options
    That's it, I knew you'd come around.... now get on the deck and start scrubbing... we've got to set sail in the morning!

But I have to work in the morning, can you write me a note to say I can't make it in?

• Options
    Oh good!

MCKB how not lady like of you to say such things! :p

:)
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    MCKB how not lady like of you to say such things! :p

:)

I know. I'm sorry, genie. :o
  • Options
    But I have to work in the morning, can you write me a note to say I can't make it in?

The only paper I have is this parchment on which is drawn the map to the buried treasure! I can't write on the back of that.....

• Options
    I know. I'm sorry, genie. :o

no need to say sorry :) i thought it was funny!
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    no need to say sorry :) i thought it was funny!

I was only joking. :D
  • Options
    The only paper I have is this parchment on which is drawn the map to the buried treasure! I can't write on the back of that.....

Sorry, I don't think I can come with you then.

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    My thought right now is 'Should I get my newly-ex wife a Christmas present?' Probably fuck no, right...

if my wife left me then i'd get her a toaster and convince her its one of those new ones that work in the bath... just saying thats what i'd do... i'm not condoning or suggesting you do that.

this post was not authorised by dunkman...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Sorry, I don't think I can come with you then.

How about I just plunge my pirate sword into his beating heart? You'll hear no more about him then....

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    if my wife left me then i'd get her a toaster and convince her its one of those new ones that work in the bath... just saying thats what i'd do... i'm not condoning or suggesting you do that.

this post was not authorised by dunkman...

Hehe... by the way, that IS a cool book.

• Options
    How about I just plunge my pirate sword into his beating heart? You'll hear no more about him then....

Sounds good, what time we setting sale?

• Options
    Sounds good, what time we setting sale?

0400 hours my sweet... and we shall settle in some far away land, with dancing and singing natives, coconuts and locals selling soap and dried starfish! And we shall have a dog and three children and two Ninja Turtles.

• Options
    0400 hours my sweet... and we shall settle in some far away land, with dancing and singing natives, coconuts and locals selling soap and dried starfish! And we shall have a dog and three children and two Ninja Turtles.

*slowly backs away*

• Options

hehe!! Harmless are you feeling ok today? :confused:

treat them mean to keep them keen, you seem to be doing the opposite
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    hehe!! Harmless are you feeling ok today? :confused:

treat them mean to keep them keen, you seem to be doing the opposite

He's gone! I hope he's not gone out to buy a toaster! :eek:
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Oh good!

Oh my god, I LOVE that! and, by way of derivation, you for bringing that saying into my life :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Oh my god, I LOVE that! and, by way of derivation, you for bringing that saying into my life :D

I can't believe you've never heard of that before... actually, ;) I just made it up myself. ;)
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I can't believe you've never heard of that before... actually, ;) I just made it up myself. ;)
    You didn't really did you? :)

Yeah, I don't know why. Maybe I've led a sheltered existence. That can't be it though. I know every other crude sexist joke.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    He's gone! I hope he's not gone out to buy a toaster! :eek:

let's hope not, killer toaster :D will be to expensive. he should settle for some cheaper killer presents
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i thought this DVD wasn't hitting the shelves until the 18th...??
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    You accidentally found out? lol I never find things by accident. I snoop...that is how i find out. lol

I thought the movie was hysterical but apparently I have the sense of humor of a toadstool. I bought a copy in Little Italy in NYC lol TOURIST!! But it was only 4 dollars and I really wanted to see it.
    :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away