Options

So I accidently found out what my Christmas present is...

MattCameronKicksButtMattCameronKicksButt Posts: 4,317
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
What's the Simpsons movie like?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Haha.. that's the most Christmasy post we've had yet. Cool. When I was a kid I once went into the garage and saw all of mine stacked up, unwrapped.. it did ruin for me though :(

What's it like? I'm not telling you!! You'll have to wait and see... :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Haha.. that's the most Christmasy post we've had yet. Cool. When I was a kid I once went into the garage and saw all of mine stacked up, unwrapped.. it did ruin for me though :(

What's it like? I'm not telling you!! You'll have to wait and see... :D

tut.

...He asked me to get something out of his bag and then said 'CRAP'! :D
  • Options
    tut.

...He asked me to get something out of his bag and then said 'CRAP'! :D

LOL serves the lazy ol' man right :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

Homer dies.

sorry :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Homer dies.

...stop talking to me... I give up with you. :mad:

;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Homer dies.

Hahahaha...

And also, Bart Simpson DID DO IT. Everbody saw him do it. You can prove everything.

• Options
    i'm shaking my fist at you two. lol
  • Options
    *runs away* *stops and giggles* *runs away again*

Oh yeah, I forgot, Dunk reminded me I can't run..

There's this weird, irregular banging happening on the other side of my semi's wall. It's making me think of bad things.

• Options
    [quote="harmless_little_f

There's this weird, irregular banging happening on the other side of my semi's wall. It's making me think of bad things.[/quote"]

Thanks for sharing...

This thread is GOING PLACES! ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing...

This thread is GOING PLACES! ;)

Up, up, and away!! It's become my life ambition to be involved in one that beats the Yield Thread.... hasn't happened yet!!

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    epa...epa....epa!!!
  • Options
    My thought right now is 'Should I get my newly-ex wife a Christmas present?' Probably fuck no, right...

• Options
    My thought right now is 'Should I get my newly-ex wife a Christmas present?' Probably fuck no, right...

It depends if you're still friends or not.
  • Options
    It depends if you're still friends or not.

Well we are... in theory... but she hasn't contacted me in weeks and when I bring it up keeps saying 'Well yeah... I mean obviously the dynamics are changing, and it can't be the same, but yeah... yeah we are' which sounds to me like lip service...

• Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736

like a night of candy flipping :D

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    Well we are... in theory... but she hasn't contacted me in weeks and when I bring it up keeps saying 'Well yeah... I mean obviously the dynamics are changing, and it can't be the same, but yeah... yeah we are' which sounds to me like lip service...

i'd leave it if i were you. Save your money. :)
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    like a night of candy flipping :D

What's candy flipping? What's candy?

...who am I?
  • Options
    i'd leave it if i were you. Save your money. :)

Or buy me something nice :p
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    What's candy flipping? What's candy?

...who am I?

who i am,

is there anyone in their? jus nod if you can hear me

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222

give her a card it should be enough for her.
  • Options

Why ma'am, I hardly know ye!

• Options

she hasn't contacted you for weeks??

well you can forget about the card too. don't get her anything!! save your kindness for someone who is more deserving :)
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    give her a card it should be enough for her.

...but not one with sentimental words in. :p (Get her a blank one and write something nice but not too sentimental).
  • Options

yeah me too!! plus you can save up on a postage with me, because i can come and collect the present :D
  • Options
    ...but not one with sentimental words in. :p (Get her a blank one and write something nice but not too sentimental).

yes, if he decides to buy her one, then plain standard words like "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" should do it. Put her name at the top and your name at the bottom. and that's it, plain and cold message!
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    yeah me too!! plus you can save up on a postage with me, because i can come and collect the present :D

I don't want anything much, harmless. Just a few CD's will be fine. Don't spend more than 50 quid on me, will you?
  • Options
    OK genie and surf,

I'll buy you both something nice... as long as one of you ends up being my new girlfriend because of the nice gesture. I'll let you negotiate between yourselves which of you it's gonna be... :D

• Options
    Why ma'am, I hardly know ye!

You shouldn't let a little thing like that get in the way of something you really want to do.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    OK genie and surf,

I'll buy you both something nice... as long as one of you ends up being my new girlfriend because of the nice gesture. I'll let you negotiate between yourselves which of you it's gonna be... :D

well, after you Surfanddestroy, you can go first :):p

as for me i'd be happy to, but i'm not allowed :( :p
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    well, after you Surfanddestroy, you can go first :):p

as for me i'd be happy to, but i'm not allowed :( :p

Surfy? *best Jonny Depp voice* What say you?