Options

** The Halloween Thread! **

Comments

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I forgot to say we have already been eating tons of caramel and apples, I just love Fall because of the apples!

And I made Halloween cupcakes yesterday. I am going to be making pumpkin bread and muffins as soon as I go to the store.

I think I prefer Fall and Halloween over any other holiday and time of the year!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Can I come spend Halloween with you? :o

(your son's name is great btw! :D)
    Of course you can! I love that we get two days to celebrate. I wish they would let us do stuff all week!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Does anyone have any ideas for Halloween games for adults or any other cool things you ever saw at an H party? Need some creative ideas for my party...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    That's a great idea!! :D

What they dressing up as? Are you dressing up? Please say you are! :D

probably not dressing up, and i don't know what the kids will be...changes every other day...but you never know.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Does anyone have any ideas for Halloween games for adults or any other cool things you ever saw at an H party? Need some creative ideas for my party...
    pin the eyes on the ghost

bobbing for brains

a treasure hunt

Yeah, that is FUN STUFF!!! :p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I love Halloween!!! I'll be making a costume and getting absolutely slaughtered drunk. Yay :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,459
    How do hillbillies celebrate Halloween?

They PUMP KIN :D
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    How do hillbillies celebrate Halloween?

They PUMP KIN :D
    :D Cute!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    eyedclaar wrote:
    All I know is that the Great Pumpkin would totally kick Santa's ass in a cage match to the death!

My wife and I are actually throwing a big ol' Halloween party at our house. It is really rare that we invite a bunch of people over, so we'll see how it goes. The band will play though and it will be our 5th anniversary of the first time we ever played in front of anyone.

Not sure what to dress up as...

dude! you HAVE to be Peter Pan!!!!! NOBODY can rock those green tights like you can, sexxxy! ;)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    catch22catch22 Posts: 1,081
    halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. every hot piece of ass between the ages of 18-30 uses it as an excuse to dress like a total whore with no shame. it's a beautiful thing.
    and like that... he's gone.
  • Options
    catch22 wrote:
    halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. every hot piece of ass between the ages of 18-30 uses it as an excuse to dress like a total whore with no shame. it's a beautiful thing.

you are completely right. ZERO shame.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    Ok, who's celebrating? Who's taking the kids trick or treating? Who's making pumpkin soup?

This is the place to discuss all things spooky!!

I LOVE Halloween!!!:D

We've got to start thinking about costumes for the kids this weekend because it'll be October already.

I like making pumpkin pies more than soup but that's actually not a bad idea...

:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    We've got to start thinking about costumes for the kids this weekend because it'll be October already.

I like making pumpkin pies more than soup but that's actually not a bad idea...

:)

Ohhhh pumpkin pie!!! Nummie nummie nummie num!! :D

I can't believe it's October already! :eek:

I need to get my ass in gear and get my costume sorted for my friends hen night... I gotta look like this:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/gruftyzombie/rogue.jpg

:o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I love Halloween, my local pub always does a special night and this year I will be dressing up as poison ivy :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I used to love watching Roseanne as a kid because her Halloween episodes were hilarious. Halloween is definitely fun! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    I love Halloween, my local pub always does a special night and this year I will be dressing up as poison ivy :D

:eek:

AWESOME!!! :D

The hen night that i'm attending the theme is Superheroes and Villains (hence Rogue) and half of us are pretty much sorted. We have a Wonder Woman (the bride), a Cat Woman, a Bat Girl, a Supergirl, a Rogue and a Poison Ivy so far :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options

AWESOME!!! :D

The hen night that i'm attending the theme is Superheroes and Villains (hence Rogue) and half of us are pretty much sorted. We have a Wonder Woman (the bride), a Cat Woman, a Bat Girl, a Supergirl, a Rogue and a Poison Ivy so far :D

Cool.

I won the prize last year for best costume, I was the corpse bride :p
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Options
    Cool.

I won the prize last year for best costume, I was the corpse bride :p

I hate you :p

:D this costume bragging is useless without pictures! :D

• Options

I hate you :p

:D this costume bragging is useless without pictures! :D

Nah you dont

I have pictures somewhere, I will find them out.

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i hate halloween.

just thought i'd share that.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    dude! you HAVE to be Peter Pan!!!!! NOBODY can rock those green tights like you can, sexxxy! ;)

Well, I don't like to brag really... green is just my color. Plus I'd have an excuse to carry a knife. Good call.

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i hate halloween.

C'mon, you could always dress like a puppy... with tire tracks across its body.

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    C'mon, you could always dress like a puppy... with tire tracks across its body.
    oh my GOD that was SOOOOOO freakin wrong!!!! Yet i cant stop laughing!!!! Just the fact that you even came up with that!!!!!! Damn i am laughing way too hard right now!!!!! :D

• Options
    Me and two friends did a Ouija board last night and it wasn't me moving the fucking thing i swear!
    www.myspace.com/rockmastergeneral

To break down borders and realise that we are one species and then the true patriotism comes from pride and love of the human race, not from the tribes of which we currently are divided, open your eyes your mind will see! - ME
  • Options
    Me and two friends did a Ouija board last night and it wasn't me moving the fucking thing i swear!

I did that once... I'm a believer in the afterlife and it scared the shit outta me. I 'contacted' a friend who died some years ago. As it was my friend I took my hand off the glass and asked some questions only I would know the answer too... damn glass moved and got every answer right.

Spooky ass shit or a genuine message from a good friend? Who knows...

• Options
    I did that once... I'm a believer in the afterlife and it scared the shit outta me. I 'contacted' a friend who died some years ago. As it was my friend I took my hand off the glass and asked some questions only I would know the answer too... damn glass moved and got every answer right.

Spooky ass shit or a genuine message from a good friend? Who knows...

the one time i used a ouija board my buddy was moving it to help me out by trying to get this cute girl's dead relatives to tell her i'm her soulmate. it didn't work.
  • Options
    catch22 wrote:
    the one time i used a ouija board my buddy was moving it to help me out by trying to get this cute girl's dead relatives to tell her i'm her soulmate. it didn't work.

That made me laugh so hard, Sprite zero came outta my nose! :D

• Options
    Any Jammers going to Wonderland for Halloween?? Good times...
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    That made me laugh so hard, Sprite zero came outta my nose! :D

i just hope i'm right not believing in spirits and the occult and that sort of thing. otherwise, i suspect that stunt is going to get my ass kicked in the karma department.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    dunkman wrote:
    i hate halloween.

You're just jealous coz you have kids so you don't get to do the fun halloween stuff, such as getting completely tit-faced drunk, and getting tits shoved in your face because as mentioned before, women lose all shame on halloween.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me