• Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    dunkman wrote:
    its the Hebrew word for 'nation' dummy :rolleyes:
    How silly of me.

What's the Hebrew for "marmite"?
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    audiodave wrote:
    How silly of me.

What's the Hebrew for "marmite"?

i just looked it up:-

"fannymould"

so there you go :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I just read the last couple of pages and haven't laughed so hard in time!!

Dunk... Leave Dave alone and stop slagging off fannymould... oops! I mean Marmite...

I'm eating some now actually... good hangover munch...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    Yes, but not everyone is as twisted as you...

Twisted?! MOI?! *flutters eyelashes and smiles sweetly*

thats the last time I stick up for you.... :p
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    my sarcasm detector just blew up.

:D

Is that your pet name for her?

BTW, I love the stuff..not too much of it, but love it all the same.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    I love this thread! Just from the sound of it, I would NOT want to eat this.It sounds like it's basicly yeast infection in a jar,that people spread on toast. I'll stick w/ the haggis please.
    Side note: I'm from North Dakota originaly and I'm also of German/Russia heritage. One interesting food item that we have (rates up with haggis and marmite)is called Tiger Meat.It's highly seasond,raw ground beef. You spread it on a cracker and enjoy it raw. Yup, we love (well some of us do )the raw beef. Mmmmm
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    shell bell wrote:
    I love this thread! Just from the sound of it, I would NOT want to eat this.It sounds like it's basicly yeast infection in a jar,that people spread on toast. I'll stick w/ the haggis please.
    Side note: I'm from North Dakota originaly and I'm also of German/Russia heritage. One interesting food item that we have (rates up with haggis and marmite)is called Tiger Meat.It's highly seasond,raw ground beef. You spread it on a cracker and enjoy it raw. Yup, we love (well some of us do )the raw beef. Mmmmm

:D Buy yourself some cranberry capsules and some acidophilus and you'll never have a yeast infection again shell. Then you can enjoy Vegemite/Marmite to your hearts content! :D

I could probably try your Tiger Meat. Might even like it, but then I am the girl that ate the buffalo meat carpaccio earlier in the year much to many folks horror! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options

It's a good thing to eat when you're pregnant. :)
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    http://www.pjbootstrading.org/forum/images/smiles/newBeurk02.gif

vegemite, Marmitte, I don't care..just the smell of it!
    no way I'm ever putting that in my mouth!