Options

anyone here NOT like coffee?

Comments

• Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    I dont like it, I dont hate it........I just cant see drinking anything that tastes that bad that early in the morning. Caffeine does nothing for me either.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    I love coffee. I mean I absolutely love coffee. But I cannot stand the caffeine hangover I get the next day if I don't immediately have a cup of coffee right after waking up. My head will feel all bloated and puffy and my body will feel fatigued. There's usually a migraine that's sure to follow.
  • Options
    dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,285
    im starting to think im the only in the universe who doesn't like it at all :o:D
    Love the way it smells, not so much love for the way it tastes.

I'm all about tea.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    im starting to think im the only in the universe who doesn't like it at all :o:D

nope youre not. i dont like coffee either. i love the smell though and i do like coffee flavoured chocolate. but i cant drink the stuff.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Used to do 5+ cups of coffee a day. Industrial strength was my preferred blend.
    Somehow switched to British tea and am much calmer.

Still have coffee once in a while.
    We perform the "coffee ceremony": grind the beans, heat the water until full boil is achieved, pour slowly onto the ground beans in a French press, wait the appropriate brewing time, pour slowly into a simple cup, appreciate the aroma, sip!
    Hold On
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    nope, DTL, i know a fair number of people who dont like coffee just like you. but me, personally, i love coffee- mmmm!!
    now if youre looking for good coffee, go for something from Costa Rica- its soo good!!! i was there for a month & i was in heaven!!!
  • Options
    i used to not like it. i liked coffee ice cream, coffee milkshakes, coffee-flavored things, but not actualy coffee....although i always had a profound love for cappucino. go figure. nowadays i LOVE iced coffee! still not a fan of plain ole hot coffee, but it is more palatable than before. i have always been a hot tea drinker.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240

There is something wrong with you.....

If I could shoot it up, I would....
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    did somebody say coffee? love coffee, i can't start the day without it...can even consume 3 mugs in one day...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i am 34 years old...live in seattle...and have NEVER had coffee....

long story...

when i was 8, i was playing in the backyard with my 8 year old cousin. we were talking about the stupid things adults do. the conversation ended on how they act like they can't do anything until they have coffee in the morning. "i'm never gonna drink coffee"..."i bet you will"...."i bet i won't"..."let's make a promise to never drink coffee"...and so the bet was set....that if either of us drank coffee before we turned 30, that we owed the other $10 for each cup that we drank....

and i never drank coffee. because i am stubborn. 30 came and went, and i have no desire to drink it now.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    All the more reason to move in with Dunk..

score one for the dunkman.

i like where this is going. ;)

I vote for DLT10 to be supreme emperor or whatever he wanted to do :)

i love real coffee though... i have about 4 cups a day of nice stuff... i gave up the freeze dried stuff a while back.

bought one of these - http://www.johnlewis.com/230335131/Product.aspx
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Its not that I don't like it.I just don't have a use for it.
    The bus came by and I got on!!!!!
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Let's see:

Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstacy, and alcohol...

Seems like I'm forgetting something. Oh yes, caffeine, I do love me some coffee.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Coffee = Heroin
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    I don't like coffee at all. Can't stand it.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Caffeine is my drug of choice.
    Mine too.

Well, apart from alcohol.

And meth.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I don't like coffee. It makes me feel really ill if I drink it.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    smg9779smg9779 Posts: 235
    Me. I always say: If you could burn water it would taste like coffee.
    Steve

11/18/97 Oakland
    07/13/98 Los Angeles
    07/14/98 Los Angeles
    10/31/99 Bridge School
    10/28/00 San Bernardino
    10/31/00 Mountain View
    10/21/01 Bridge School
    06/01/03 Mountain View
    07/15/06 SF I
    07/16/06 SF II
    07/18/06 SF III
    10/21/06 Bridge School
    04/07/08 Berkeley
    04/08/08 Berkeley
  • Options
    I drink about a cup a day at work. I don't really touch it outside of work unless I venture into Starbucks or go to Urbanhippie's house.

If I have one after 5pm it has to be de-caff :o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I never drink coffee. I'm one of the only people where I work that doesn't go downstairs every hour to smoke and go to Starbucks.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Freshly ground coffee is the best smell in the world!

I'm sitting here drinking a extra bold coffee from Starbucks.
    Mmmmmmm!
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    I was watching a show about the history of coffee last night. At one time, the English drank more coffee than anyone but because they lack culinary skills, and prepping coffee actually takes a little work, they eventually gave up and switched to something much easier to get right.

Tea!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i love love love real coffee (as i previously said) but i dont like coffee flavoured things like biscuits, cakes, liqueurs, etc.... i hate all of them

weirdness.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    i love love love real coffee (as i previously said) but i dont like coffee flavoured things like biscuits, cakes, liqueurs, etc.... i hate all of them

weirdness.
    :eek:

Coffee cake is amazing.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I don't like coffee at all, except this one time when I drank it for the summer. Very odd. But yeah, bleh. Gimme a cuppa tay anyday :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    how about another cup of coffee, eh? ;)
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options

have no fear cause there is hope for you

i didn't like it right away but one day everything just clicked

it's a good drug
    ########################
    Celebration, the ball's in play
  • Options
    I think coffee is gross. My girlfriend works at a coffee shop, shes gotten me to try every type, and still, I really dont like it.
    I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning

6/30/2008 - Mansfield, MA.
    5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
    9/3/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    9/4/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)