Options

anyone here NOT like coffee?

Comments

• Options
    bee_boybee_boy Posts: 384
    Oh, I like coffee alright... Actually, I love it. It's fucking Starbucks I can't stand.
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    stickboy wrote:
    u never struck me as the coffee type.

I hear leathermandi HATES that shit...shes not a big fan of Starbucks at all!

ure right, i do hate coffee. It's those iced nilla lattes that are my poison :D
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    ure right, i do hate coffee. It's those iced nilla lattes that are my poison :D
    oohhh ok

good thing they dont have any coffee in them :D
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    I used to hate hot beverages...except hot chocolate :o Then I had my first chai latte.....mmmmmmmmm heaven :) I started drinking Wawa coffee with french vanilla creamer and now I'm an addict!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    I like it, but I don't drink it. I've probably had less than 20 cups of coffee in my lifetime. It's just not my beverage of choice. However, since I love the taste, I enjoy coffee ice cream and some other coffee based desserts.
    <a href="http://www.shawnsmithsinger.com">Shawn Smith</a> / <a href="http://www.thebandbrad.com">Brad</a&gt; / <a href="http://www.allhailthecrown.com">All Hail the Crown</a> / <a href="http://www.satchelpartnership.com">Satchel</a&gt;

(Shawn Smith's official website, but not Thee Shawn Smith)
  • Options
    I don't like any hot drinks. I'm like some sort of "Doctor Unusual".
    +1
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Not a coffee drinker myself but I have had a few cups in my lifetime. The Starbucks monopoly is out of control at my campus and all you see in the morning is Starbucks' cups and mugs everywhere. I'm more of a juice/tea man to get the morning started. A nice refreshing lager in the morning is good once in a while. Cheers.
    "I sang "The Sound of Silence" in high school. It was a duet with this girl I had a crush on. And then she saw me at a party later on and I was really stoned, and she had nothing to do with me after that. Yeah, I guess I've always kind of crooned." - Matt Cameron on being asked about singing.
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    I don't drink it at all............
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 475
    I'd say I hate coffee, but up here in Canada you lose your citizenship if you resist the mind controlling government of Tim Horton's.
  • Options
    Coffee sucks.
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i DO NOT like coffee. I think its for "old" people!!!! I swore that the day i went to hawaii i would start to drink it but.....i couldnt do it. HOWEVER......i have hadd Jack Daniels coffee :D
    i quit drinking coffee for years...with chai tea being my caffeine of choice :) but...when i went to hawaii a couple years ago, i would drink kona coffee with breakfast. it was the most delicious coffee ever...i think i drank about 3-4 cups every day i was there :eek: i had a ton of energy to go hiking through old volcano craters!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    iamsampj wrote:
    ton of energy

I love the caffeine-high...but the crash afterward is harsh.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    iamsampj wrote:
    i quit drinking coffee for years...with chai tea being my caffeine of choice :) but...when i went to hawaii a couple years ago, i would drink kona coffee with breakfast. it was the most delicious coffee ever...i think i drank about 3-4 cups every day i was there :eek: i had a ton of energy to go hiking through old volcano craters!!

Kona is by far the best coffee. Sadly it's like twice as expensive as even overpriced Starbucks.
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    Kona is by far the best coffee. Sadly it's like twice as expensive as even overpriced Starbucks.
    i know!! makes me a bit sad...and it's super hard to find. the one time i was able to find it at whole foods i think it cost around $25+ a bag :eek:

and...the crash of coffee is the worst!! but the intial running around w/ the energy to do a million things is the best.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    I'm 31 and I've never had a cup of coffee. Kind of strange but I just never really had a craving to try it. Not a caffeine thing either because I drink soda.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• Options
    pateljampateljam Posts: 340
    I like my coffee the way I like my Women

cold and bitter
    2000-10-28 San Bernardino
    2003-06-02 Irvine
    2003-10-26 Mountain View-Bridge School
    2006-07-09 Los Angeles
    2006-07-10 Los Angeles
    2006-10-22 Mountain View- Bridge School
    2008-07-19 UCLA-Who Rock Honors
    2009-10-1 Los Angeles-2
    2009-10-9 San Diego
  • Options
    I rise an hour earlier than I really have to every morning just so I can enjoy a big ol' stemming pot of cofee....black, thank you very much. I sit, watch Mike and Mike, drink my coffee, smoke cigarettes like a freight train....somewhere in there I take time to drop the kids off at the pool.

After that, the day can only go downhill
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Coffee is delicious. I love it. I never used to drink it, but when I started college my coffee-loving friend started me on sugary lattes, and eventually I just evolved into drinking regular coffee. But ironically enough I can't stand it if it doesn't have milk, cream, whatever in it. I prefer my coffee with half and half and a little sugar, and I can drink it without sugar but never without cream. Dunkin Donuts is the best reasonably priced coffee imo.

Only problem is that now that I'm addicted, it's beginning to show on my teeth, which is pretty nasty (well, the idea of it staining my teeth is nasty, but the appearance really isn't apparent without close mirror inspection). I gotta get some whitening moutwash or something though.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Why does coffee help you poo?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Why does coffee help you poo?
    it's a stimulant- mix that with warm liquid and presto!
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    I hate coffee.
  • Options
    Dont drink it at all. I dont see how anybody could.
    I'll be back
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    chimpat wrote:
    I'm 31 and I've never had a cup of coffee. Kind of strange but I just never really had a craving to try it. Not a caffeine thing either because I drink soda.

so does john mayer like coffee?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    DOSW wrote:
    Coffee is delicious. I love it. I never used to drink it, but when I started college my coffee-loving friend started me on sugary lattes, and eventually I just evolved into drinking regular coffee. But ironically enough I can't stand it if it doesn't have milk, cream, whatever in it. I prefer my coffee with half and half and a little sugar, and I can drink it without sugar but never without cream. Dunkin Donuts is the best reasonably priced coffee imo.

Only problem is that now that I'm addicted, it's beginning to show on my teeth, which is pretty nasty (well, the idea of it staining my teeth is nasty, but the appearance really isn't apparent without close mirror inspection). I gotta get some whitening moutwash or something though.

that mouthwash takes 3 months to work and that adds up $$$. it is cheaper to buy walmart's brand.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    rams71rams71 Posts: 10
    i hate coffee but i drink tea like there's no tomorrow
  • Options
    1. Buy yourself a French press pot

2. Go to Starbucks, and buy a pound of Sumatra. Have them grind it for a French press

3. Enjoy the taste explosion
  • Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    I loved regular ol' black coffee until I had surgery a a month and half ago. Now it has no appeal to me at all. But I do still like/drink espresso. Very weird.
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    im starting to think im the only in the universe who doesn't like it at all :o:D

hate it, can't even stand the smell sometimes..
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    i never could stand the taste of coffee...blech. but everyone in my family drank it or drinks it and now my kids do.

i'll drink flavored (not black) tea on occasion...and chai tea sometimes when i'm out at a resturant....mmm, yum...i could go for some chai tea right now :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    im starting to think im the only in the universe who doesn't like it at all :o:D

I can't stand it. Don't like the taste or the smell.