Options

Hey Santos!

flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Any recent hinting on EV Solo shows being released?????? It is killing me that we were not allowed to record these shows, yet it has now been months and no word on official releases. Just wondering. THANKS!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    2001ALLSTAREDDIE2001ALLSTAREDDIE NorCal Posts: 193
    bump
    12/07/93 Seattle; 12/09/93 Seattle; 06/01/03 Mt.View; 10/05/04 St.Louis; 03/18/05 Seattle; 09/04/05 Calgary; 09/05/05 Edmonton; 07/15/06 SF; 07/18/06 SF; 04/05/08 Santa Cruz (EV); 07/12/08 LA; 10/01/09 LA; 07/11/11 Oakland (EV); 09/03/11 PJ20; 09/04/11 PJ20; 07/19/13 Wrigley; 11/19/13 Phoenix; 11/23/13 LA1; 11/26/13 Oakland; 10/3/14 St.Louis; 04/11/16 Tampa; 04/13/16 JAX; 8/5/16 & 8/7/16 Fenway
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    They are just working on the artwork for the gold lined box before confirming the release date....its gonna be a delux set with bonus DVD footage, all signed in gold by Eddie Personally.

a collectors dream
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,568
    pdalowsky wrote:
    They are just working on the artwork for the gold lined box before confirming the release date....its gonna be a delux set with bonus DVD footage, all signed in gold by Eddie Personally.

a collectors dream

Dont forget the ancient egyptian papyrus the discs will be wrapped in with setlist inscriptions by Tutankhamun.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    pdalowsky wrote:

a collectors dream
    and the price will be $15
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Niko80 wrote:
    Dont forget the ancient egyptian papyrus the discs will be wrapped in with setlist inscriptions by Tutankhamun.

with some fair trade pink diamonds thrown in for good measure....

Nko- your back??
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,085
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Nko- your back??

Niko's cool!
    Well back friend! :)
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Julien wrote:
    and the price will be $15

15 bucks?!?!? What a rip off!!!

Ten club, please do something about these outrageous prices.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I am definitely in for one or two of these complete gold leaf box sets personally signed by Ed (and the rest of the band I assume :) ) with each cd / dvd wrapped in papirus by king tut...for $15. :)
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    (Ok) wrote:
    I am definitely in for one or two of these complete gold leaf box sets personally signed by Ed (and the rest of the band I assume :) ) with each cd / dvd wrapped in papirus by king tut...for $15. :)

It'll be for Canadians only, though...and will include a touque...or a canoe...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    It'll be for Canadians only, though...and will include a touque...or a canoe...

Bump!!!
    (i could do with a touque too...good idea)
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,568
    pdalowsky wrote:
    with some fair trade pink diamonds thrown in for good measure....

Nko- your back??

Shit.. I have been gone too long haven't I? I have missed reading all the nonsense you type in here:)

Been holidaying over at expressobeans to treat my poster addiction. Tubes are taking over my house, seriously!!

I look forward to hang out here more now that I smell a new album coming and hopefully a european tour so we can start planning and go into kid-mode again :)

Demetrios, I have been catching up on your canadian goodwill. Very nice! Catch you later mate!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,085
    Niko80 wrote:
    Demetrios, I have been catching up on your canadian goodwill. Very nice! Catch you later mate!

Sweet! :cool:
  • Options
    Niko80 wrote:
    Shit.. I have been gone too long haven't I? I have missed reading all the nonsense you type in here:)

Been holidaying over at expressobeans to treat my poster addiction. Tubes are taking over my house, seriously!!

I look forward to hang out here more now that I smell a new album coming and hopefully a european tour so we can start planning and go into kid-mode again :)

Nice one Niko, your poster addiction needs treatment, I'll offer my help - send me your portfolios and go cold turkey!!!

Your Malleous news is a little untimely for me pal, wife is due to give birth next week...I'll never be allowed to stray that far... If there is anything you want from there I vcan try and get my pal to pick them up for you....he lives in Manchester