Going to feed the homeless in Boston.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    we dont have a nmae on it yet but its registered as Even Flow

you aint got ta LIE to kick it.... :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    believe me KNOW? :D

• Options
    believe me KNOW? :D

well, you dadd COULD just be a fan of the song...... :D
    seriously, if u were right in front of me i'd give u a high TEN. not 5. TEN!!!!! im curious, why EVENFLOW? imeeean i know why I would choose that but.....

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    well, you dadd COULD just be a fan of the song...... :D
    seriously, if u were right in front of me i'd give u a high TEN. not 5. TEN!!!!! im curious, why EVENFLOW? imeeean i know why I would choose that but.....
    its docked on a river, and water flows. idk we both liked it. it was either that or Given to Float.

• Options
    its docked on a river, and water flows. idk we both liked it. it was either that or Given to Float.
    thats freakin pimp. i love it. now, about this good deed u did....how was it? and what posessed u to help the needy?

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    thats freakin pimp. i love it. now, about this good deed u did....how was it? and what posessed u to help the needy?
    it was awesome, me and my friend jeff were talkin last week and goofin around and he brought up something about boston and the common. he told me how alot of homeless people were there when he last went down. so then i suggest we should do someting and my friend sean was like "dude, lets go down there and help out." he is the biggest hippie you will ever meet. so push come to shove we end up getting 13 people to go(9 chicks ;)) and it felt sooooo good just seeing them smile. :)

• Options
    it was awesome, me and my friend jeff were talkin last week and goofin around and he brought up something about boston and the common. he told me how alot of homeless people were there when he last went down. so then i suggest we should do someting and my friend sean was like "dude, lets go down there and help out." he is the biggest hippie you will ever meet. so push come to shove we end up getting 13 people to go(9 chicks ;)) and it felt sooooo good just seeing them smile. :)

thats GREAT! i think more people should prticipate in stuff likethis. When i used to go to church i would ALWAYS organize stuff for the homeless or less fortunate to come and have a meal or two. it was somn i ALWAYS wanted to do when i was little haha. i grew up and DID IT!!! its been a while since then. i should volunteer somewhere soon....

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    it was a great expirence. the amount of people that are homeless is unbelieveable. we went and set-up shop in the common. we ran out of food in 20 minutes so then we went and bought a ton crap at McDonalds and handed that out. i met 'Pistol Pete', he was cool. all in all it felt good, doing that. :) and i'm definetly doing it again.
    *shakes hand and wishes I was also doing something worthwhile*
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    me and a couple buddies volunteered to go down and feed the homeless in half hour

this should be an interesting and (hopefully) rewarding expirence.

okey dokey, good idea and good on you :)

i've volunteered for few days to help the homeless. just remember few things:

1) keep sharp objects away from them

2) # number of them have mental issues
  • Options
    me and a couple buddies volunteered to go down and feed the homeless in half hour

this should be an interesting and (hopefully) rewarding expirence.

cool and admirable :)

hope you get something out of it :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    my dad is a Paramedic in Wakefield/Melrose and does at least 5 homeless fartalities a week.

Ok. You know I am proud to hear of the volunteer work that you did. Also, I have a great sympathy for the plight of the homeless. Nights like last night and tonight when it is going to be below freezing in many areas of the country you just hope and pray that they find a shelter in time. I try to give to the homeless whenever I can donating blankets, jackets, and money. With that being said, and to admit I'm probably going to hell for this one, what exactly is a homeless fartality? Is an innocent bystander killed by the flatulence of a homeless person or does it knock out the homeless person himself?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Ok. You know I am proud to hear of the volunteer work that you did. Also, I have a great sympathy for the plight of the homeless. Nights like last night and tonight when it is going to be below freezing in many areas of the country you just hope and pray that they find a shelter in time. I try to give to the homeless whenever I can donating blankets, jackets, and money. With that being said, and to admit I'm probably going to hell for this one, what exactly is a homeless fartality? Is an innocent bystander killed by the flatulence of a homeless person or does it knock out the homeless person himself?

I knew I wasn't the only one laughing with homeless fartalities. :D
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Collin wrote:
    I knew I wasn't the only one laughing with homeless fartalities. :D

I call shotgun on our trip to hell then! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I call shotgun on our trip to hell then! :D

Damn you! :D
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední