Whats your middle name?

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Now that we know the majority of peoples names here, lets find out what everyone elses middle name is!

besides they're more interesting :o

i'll start.

mine is Lawrence.
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    its the one inbetween your first and your last!!!

some people :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    I don't have one.
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • probably the most boring middle name a girl can have: Ann.
  • probably the most boring middle name a girl can have: Ann.

I have the other one: Lynn.

I actually like Lynn as a first name. I think it's pretty. But, I know that there was no thought put into it when it was given to me as a middle name. It was just the standard middle name given to girls around the time I was born. :p
  • Are you in partnership with GraySaturday? I suppose you want my credit card details too?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Are you in partnership with GraySaturday? I suppose you want my credit card details too?
    If you would be so kind....
  • Are you in partnership with GraySaturday? I suppose you want my credit card details too?
    haha no. just cause we were born in the same town doesn't mean were gonna steal your idenity.

Those dam english! always so defensive! :D

P.S. PM me your credit card info and send a copy of your birth certificate to GraySaturday. ;)

• mine is Lawrence.

BAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Mine's Johanna
    hehehe. My middle name is Elizabeth.
  • hehehe. My middle name is Elizabeth.

That's my Annabelle's middle name. :)

Her full name has 26 letters in it. She's going to hate me once she reaches kindergarten. :D
  • haha no. just cause we were born in the same town doesn't mean were gonna steal your idenity.

Those dam english! always so defensive! :D

P.S. PM me your credit card info and send a copy of your birth certificate to GraySaturday. ;)
    'tis true! We're long lost twins that were born some years apart! Now send us your life story bitches.
  • I have the other one: Lynn.

I actually like Lynn as a first name. I think it's pretty. But, I know that there was no thought put into it when it was given to me as a middle name. It was just the standard middle name given to girls around the time I was born. :p

exactly the same here...and my first name ends in a 'i'. ugh. My entire name was actually a compromise between my parents- my dad liked the song "Carrie Ann" and my mum wanted to name me after her grandmother, so they fused the two and I ended up with the most late-seventies-wannabe-yuppy name possible. I don't even think either of my parents actually like it!
  • exactly the same here...and my first name ends in a 'i'. ugh. My entire name was actually a compromise between my parents- my dad liked the song "Carrie Ann" and my mum wanted to name me after her grandmother, so they fused the two and I ended up with the most late-seventies-wannabe-yuppy name possible. I don't even think either of my parents actually like it!

lol :D

Since my name ends in "a", they ruled "Ann" out. My mom actually told me that, lol. :)
  • exactly the same here...and my first name ends in a 'i'. ugh. My entire name was actually a compromise between my parents- my dad liked the song "Carrie Ann" and my mum wanted to name me after her grandmother, so they fused the two and I ended up with the most late-seventies-wannabe-yuppy name possible. I don't even think either of my parents actually like it!
    you're such a mystery greentea. Are you holding out on us for a certain reason? Is your name harmony lime crystal? Because when I was little I said I was going to name my first born that! Come on. It can't be thaaaaaaaat bad
  • lol :D

Since my name ends in "a", they ruled "Ann" out. My mom actually told me that, lol. :)

at least I wasn't a boy, cuz then I'd just have been named after my dad. very popular with stodgy italian families.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Edward The Great. Edward for short.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • brain of c wrote:
    leroy.

Anyone would think you were embarrassed by the way you wrote that so small.
  • Anyone would think you were embarrassed by the way you wrote that so small.

I would be embarassed uf I was called Brain of leroy C

:D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    Manuel ;)
  • joe
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    I would be embarassed uf I was called Brain of leroy C

:D

actually, my friends call me shithead. :)
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    Tristan.

like brad pitt in legends of the fall. yeah that's right, i'm that hot ;)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Anastasia Lavila
  • corycory Posts: 736
    Clayton.

Named after my grandfather who was Carl Perkins' brother.

He killed himself on Christmas Eve 1973.

2 months before I was born.

Nice fella though.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Kent.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Aloysius here..
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • cory wrote:
    Clayton.
    That's my brother's middle name, after my Grandpa. He used to get teased by his friends as a kid, mainly just because kids had never heard it before.

Mine is Leah.
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • cory wrote:
    Clayton.

Named after my grandfather who was Carl Perkins' brother.

He killed himself on Christmas Eve 1973.

2 months before I was born.

Nice fella though.

NUH UH! you are not related to Carl Perkins! NUH UH!!!!

:eek: nuh uh! your grampa was part of the Perkin's brothers?? nuh uh! no fucking way NUH UH!!! :faints:

*shakes head in disbelief*

oh, mine is Rosemary. which is just stupid when coupled with my first name...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • NUH UH! you are not related to Carl Perkins! NUH UH!!!!

:eek: nuh uh! your grampa was part of the Perkin's brothers?? nuh uh! no fucking way NUH UH!!! :faints:

*shakes head in disbelief*

oh, mine is Rosemary. which is just stupid when coupled with my first name...
    excuse me for my stupidity, but is this Carl Perkins anyone famous?