2»

Comments

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    bostonlou wrote:
    it's a pic of an actor... not a dick

:)

Clean out your PM box!!!

:p
  • When I was pregnant with my 1st son, It was all I craved. My husband thought it was just a little craving. But I seriously wanted a 2 liter bottle and a straw. When we were driving to Florida on a trip to Ft Myers, I was pregnant with my 2nd child, I did not know the sex at the time. On the way home we stopped at a gas station and I came out with a Dr. Pepper. I knew right there and then I was having another boy. Even my husband said, "oh boy honey, what's with the Dr Pepper" So that's my story and my love for Dr. Pepper. Now a days it's diet Dr Pepper every once in a while.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    tybird wrote:
    Do a Google search on Dublin, Texas Dr. Pepper.....they still make it with real cane sugar....big mail order business.....that stuff is the bomb!!!!!!
    yeah...true! i bought a case of cans and two cases of bottles about two years ago...it definitely tastes different. you can pick it up here:

http://www.olddocs.com/results.aspx?cat=Drinks&subcat1=Dr+Pepper

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    what the hell is a pop?

its a soda!

aww, nevermind -

isn't Mr. Pibb the secret fuckmate of Dr. Pepper??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_pibb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr_Pepper

to the OP...it's Dr Pepper...not Dr. Pepper. ;)

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • mmm...does a liver good...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    bovy_j wrote:
    Dr. Pepper. The love for this pop started recently. I had a craving for it for some reason...I had it when I was younger a couple times but that was it. Now, it's the normal pop I drink. I try not to drink too much...but once a week...I like to have a can or two of it.

good stuff. i used to think it had a bit of a medicinal flavor...of course, that was when i was young. love the stuff now.

oh, and diet dr. pepper tastes nothing like the original...sorry.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • i lovee dr. pepper. i havent had that soda in sooooo long.
  • I liked it as a kid.
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I liked it as a kid.

I have to say that the Dr Pepper in England tastes Horrible with a capital 'H'! I was feeling homesick one day, so I stopped by a gas station and got a soda that was supposedly Dr Pepper, and on the label it said, "A sparkling fruit drink."

I have no idea where that "sparkling fruit drink" is bottled, but it ain't in Texas. It tastes like a combination of Mr. Pibb and Diet Coke. :(
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • drivingrl wrote:
    I have to say that the Dr Pepper in England tastes Horrible with a capital 'H'! I was feeling homesick one day, so I stopped by a gas station and got a soda that was supposedly Dr Pepper, and on the label it said, "A sparkling fruit drink."

I have no idea where that "sparkling fruit drink" is bottled, but it ain't in Texas. It tastes like a combination of Mr. Pibb and Diet Coke. :(

Who said I drank it in England? ;)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Mmmm ... my favourite!

Add a small layer of rum to the top of the shot glass of Amaretto, light on fire, drop in the beer, and chug. Flaming Dr. Pepper. Yum! :)

I'll give it a go!

I drank the Amoretto, lager. pepsi drink fot the first time in a pub in Islington, London, called 'Filthy Mc Nasty's whisky cafe'. Shane MacGowan used to drink there until he got banned after a two week drinking session in which he didn't move from the pub - apparently. Anyway, the barman recommended this drink to me and my mate, and I remember drinking about 4 or 5 of them and when I lwft the pub I was literally rolling from one side of the street to the other - something that never happens to me. Suffice to say, this drink has a special place in my heart! ;)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    love diet dr pepper.
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    I like it ok...but it causes immediate belching fits for me. And my folks drink a lot of it so mom always offers me one when i'm there but I usually pass. I'm pretty much off sodas altogether though, rarely have one of any kind nowadays....perhaps the sole healthy choice I've ever made :lol:
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I barely ever drink pop, but when I do, it's my go-to!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    It's pretty damn good but what are all the 31 flavors that go into it?

That's Baskin-Robbins
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I enjoy an occasional Dr. Pepper/ Diet Dr. Pepper is good too.... :P
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :sick:

...I don't get why people assume root beer is 'the same thing' as Dr Pepper. :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    LloydXmas wrote:
    love diet dr pepper.
    It was my #1 favorite until Coke Zero came out.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Had to switch to Dr. Pepper 10....damn this diabetes. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I love Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper too. It's all good to me.
    Probably the only product distributed by pepsi i like more than it's coke counter part in their cola line
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    I like the DDP!

(Diet)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Byrnzie wrote:
    bovy_j wrote:
    Dr. Pepper. The love for this pop started recently. I had a craving for it for some reason...I had it when I was younger a couple times but that was it. Now, it's the normal pop I drink. I try not to drink too much...but once a week...I like to have a can or two of it.

Damn right! Count me in!

And if you haven't tried this already. then do it....

Order yourself a half pint glass of lager, then stick a double Amorretto in it. Fill the remainder of the glass with coke, or Pepsi.
    It tastes just like Dr Pepper and it gets you fucked.
    :sick:

:think:

:lol:

fuck off
    sounds like poop in liquid rhino form
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Dr. Pepper with Maraschino Cherries and rum - yummmmmm

cherries.jpg
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • HOlla
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    I'm a Pepper!!