Who's a Dr. Pepper fan here?

bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Dr. Pepper. The love for this pop started recently. I had a craving for it for some reason...I had it when I was younger a couple times but that was it. Now, it's the normal pop I drink. I try not to drink too much...but once a week...I like to have a can or two of it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    It's my FAVORITE!! :D
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • i'm a pepper
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    bovy_j wrote:
    Dr. Pepper. The love for this pop started recently. I had a craving for it for some reason...I had it when I was younger a couple times but that was it. Now, it's the normal pop I drink. I try not to drink too much...but once a week...I like to have a can or two of it.

Damn right! Count me in!

And if you haven't tried this already. then do it....

Order yourself a half pint glass of lager, then stick a double Amorretto in it. Fill the remainder of the glass with coke, or Pepsi.
    It tastes just like Dr Pepper and it gets you fucked.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I'm down with the DP yeah you know me :)

I actually like diet Dr Pepper a lot too and i generally am not a fan of diet drinks.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I hated it until a couple of months ago, when I suddenly seemed to start loving it overnight. Weird.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    its pretty good, havent had it for a whilst though
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    where do I sign?
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Do a Google search on Dublin, Texas Dr. Pepper.....they still make it with real cane sugar....big mail order business.....that stuff is the bomb!!!!!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • corycory Posts: 736
    If my children were made of frozen Dr. Pepper, I would eat them.

Dr. Pepper has a PhD in goodness.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    best drink of all time.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Damn right! Count me in!

And if you haven't tried this already. then do it....

Order yourself a half pint glass of lager, then stick a double Amorretto in it. Fill the remainder of the glass with coke, or Pepsi.
    It tastes just like Dr Pepper and it gets you fucked.
    Mmmm ... my favourite!

Add a small layer of rum to the top of the shot glass of Amaretto, light on fire, drop in the beer, and chug. Flaming Dr. Pepper. Yum! :)
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Mmmm ... my favourite!

Add a small layer of rum to the top of the shot glass of Amaretto, light on fire, drop in the beer, and chug. Flaming Dr. Pepper. Yum! :)

Oh dear...both of those drinks...sound magnificent. I likes Amaretto, and in theory, should enjoy these drinks.
  • It's pretty damn good but what are all the 31 flavors that go into it?
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Dr. Pepper is the only soft drink I like. I also like the Diet Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper and the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I sure would like to try the real stuff from Dublin, TX.

P.S. Mr. Pibb sucks.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Dr Pepper tastes like Dr Pepper's dick... if he looked like the doc from cannonball run
    http://www.newprophecy.net/Jack_Elam.jpg

and it cracks me up that people use the word POP
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Dr. Pepper is the only soft drink I like. I also like the Diet Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper and the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I sure would like to try the real stuff from Dublin, TX.

P.S. Mr. Pibb sucks.
    The Dublin stuff is most excellent....unbelievably smooth when compared to the regular with corn syrup. I actually heard about the Dublin stuff here on the AET. :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
    theres nothing that I dont like to drink,,,,,oh wait prune juice is discusting.
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    Baltimore- 2024
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016 (night 2) , 2024 (night1)
    East Rutherford, New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - Lollapalooza 2007
    Seattle- Gorge 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    tybird wrote:
    The Dublin stuff is most excellent....unbelievably smooth when compared to the regular with corn syrup. I actually heard about the Dublin stuff here on the AET. :D

I learned about it on the AET also. I showed my husband and he got all excited about it, but then we never ordered it. Might be nice to order it now and have it over the holidays.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    bostonlou wrote:
    Dr Pepper tastes like Dr Pepper's dick... if he looked like the doc from cannonball run
    http://www.newprophecy.net/Jack_Elam.jpg

and it cracks me up that people use the word POP

Yes, I hate the word "pop" too. And not a Dr Pepper fan...but I am too scared to open your link at work. :p
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    I'm a fan
    and I like Mr Pibb too :)
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    cory wrote:
    Dr. Pepper has a PhD in goodness.
    best comment in the thread.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    tybird wrote:
    Do a Google search on Dublin, Texas Dr. Pepper.....they still make it with real cane sugar....big mail order business.....that stuff is the bomb!!!!!!

Dublin Dr Pepper should be a controlled substance. It's that delicious.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • what the hell is a pop?

its a soda!

aww, nevermind -

isn't Mr. Pibb the secret fuckmate of Dr. Pepper??
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    isn't Mr. Pibb the secret fuckmate of Dr. Pepper??

"Mr. Pibb is a poor imitation of Dr. Pepper. Dude didn't even get his degree." - Mitch Hedberg.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • julieferjuliefer Posts: 395
    in canada we say pop, eh?

and chocolate bars, not candy bars.
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    tybird wrote:

Highly recommended!!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • juliefer wrote:
    in canada we say pop, eh?

and chocolate bars, not candy bars.

soda pop?

and is the candy bar you refer to made of chocolate - or do you all like a payday a chocolate bar - despite it not having chocolate...

hmmmn...Canada is seeming like a whole nuther country. ;) instead of our hat.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Yes, I hate the word "pop" too. And not a Dr Pepper fan...but I am too scared to open your link at work. :p

it's a pic of an actor... not a dick

:)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • julieferjuliefer Posts: 395
    soda pop?

and is the candy bar you refer to made of chocolate - or do you all like a payday a chocolate bar - despite it not having chocolate...

hmmmn...Canada is seeming like a whole nuther country. ;) instead of our hat.

i don't know if we have paydays here, i actually can't think of any non-chocolate chocolate bars, so i can't think what i'd call one if i wanted it....