Options

these dreams are driving me nuts. any insights?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wise fox? Well it obviously wasn't the superfluous fox from the last Narnia film then, who was pointless to the story and didn't say anything helpful at all. :D
    :D well perhaps it didn't say anything helpful at all... but it seemed helpful at the time :confused: In fact, I'd quite an interesting conversation with the fox... I'm sure.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :D well perhaps it didn't say anything helpful at all... but it seemed helpful at the time :confused: In fact, I'd quite an interesting conversation with the fox... I'm sure.

Maybe it told you it wants you to 'put on a concert'?

Did it have a weird naked indian?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Maybe it told you it wants you to 'put on a concert'?

Did it have a weird naked indian?
    :eek: Yes there WAS a weird naked indian... I didn't find that bit important enough to mention.

I do believe a concert WAS mentioned :eek: and I'm pretty sure I should say no more on the topic :) You'll find out in due course.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Deer are supposed to mean you've got some kind of conflict with your feminitity...or something.

I haven't dreamed about the guy so far the rest of this week, instead, I just have wicked weird ass other dreams to substitute.
  • Options
    Deer are supposed to mean you've got some kind of conflict with your feminitity...or something.

I haven't dreamed about the guy so far the rest of this week, instead, I just have wicked weird ass other dreams to substitute.
    only if it's a black deer apparently... and it wasn't. They're supposed to be all things nice... nothing negative about deer that aren't black apparently. Foxes on the other hand... now that one seems open to interpretation. Pretty much like the rat the night before :confused: .
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    7 or 8 years ago I stopped hanging out with a really close friend for some weird reasons that I don't think either of us really understood (I ran into him about 3 years ago and we kind of joked about it, but that's the only time I've seen him since). So anyway, for all this time, I've dreamed about him fairly regularly but haven't thought much of it because I ALWAYS dream about weird people from my past, some people who I barely even knew, going back to elementary school. But in the past like year, this guy has become more and more often and more and more the center of my dreams, and disturbingly, more and more romantic themes have been popping up around him (our friendship was 99% platonic). So every time I dream about him, I wake up in a fog, like I can barely wake up at all, and the whole time i'm in this fog I'm just regretting decisions I made like 8 years ago that led to the downfall of our friendship, etc. and I don't get why I am all of a sudden having all these dreams, because it's not like I think about him during my waking hours at all. But the effect they have on me after I wake up is really annoying! Has anyone had this before? How do I stop the dreams?

I think dreams are usually symbolic. He must represent something to your sub-conscious mind. What do you think he represents to you? Maybe it's a message to yourself that you should be paying attention to the thing that he represents?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    I think dreams are usually symbolic. He must represent something to your sub-conscious mind. What do you think he represents to you? Maybe it's a message to yourself that you should be paying attention to the thing that he represents?

I thought about this explanation as well. I'm not sure. I know that lately, since I moved back to boston, I have been kinda down about not having many friends in town and people I enjoy hanging out with (I just spent the past 2 years hanging out in basically an "urban tribe" of single grad students who basically acted like family). When I think back when me and this guy were close, I was always happy hanging out with him and the other people we hung out with. it was a very chill, fun situation, and everyone was cool. maybe that's what he means. who knows?
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I thought about this explanation as well. I'm not sure. I know that lately, since I moved back to boston, I have been kinda down about not having many friends in town and people I enjoy hanging out with (I just spent the past 2 years hanging out in basically an "urban tribe" of single grad students who basically acted like family). When I think back when me and this guy were close, I was always happy hanging out with him and the other people we hung out with. it was a very chill, fun situation, and everyone was cool. maybe that's what he means. who knows?

So do you think he helped you feel comfortable in social situations? Maybe he was the companion that made you feel less anxious in group situations?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    So do you think he helped you feel comfortable in social situations? Maybe he was the companion that made you feel less anxious in group situations?

I'm not sure, I can't really remember. Lately I have been feeling kind of uncomfortable though.