~The Person Below Me~ Game

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    YOU would be the new me :p

tpbm needs energy :D
    True!! (But not you Jen)

TPBM is still the Queen of Supergym and all its subjects!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    True!! (But not you Jen)

TPBM is still the Queen of Supergym and all its subjects!

no :( I gave supergym up awhile ago...getting sick and other things that happened.

tpbm will pick it up again once they are 100% :)
    no :( I gave supergym up awhile ago...getting sick and other things that happened.

tpbm will pick it up again once they are 100% :)
    Cool :D

TPBM will be MSN tonight?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Cool :D

TPBM will be MSN tonight?

I was going to see if I could go one night without my laptop, but I don't think I can. :o So yes :)

tpbm is chugging water
    I was going to see if I could go one night without my laptop, but I don't think I can. :o So yes :)

tpbm is chugging water
    All day long

TPBM is on a bus where the driver has the heat jacked up to Arizona level heat :eek:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    All day long

TPBM is on a bus where the driver has the heat jacked up to Arizona level heat :eek:
    false

TPBM has a full belly
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pinot768pinot768 Posts: 295
    mickeyrat wrote:
    false

TPBM has a full belly
    True

TPBM wants a great cup of decaf coffee
    "I was born, and I know that I'll die...the in-between is mine."
    pinot768 wrote:
    True

TPBM wants a great cup of decaf coffee
    FALSE

TPBM has to get earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    FALSE

TPBM has to get earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    hence the decaf...

TPBM can take a sick day
    pinot768 wrote:
    hence the decaf...

TPBM can take a sick day
    he could but kinda wanted to save the last two he has to get sick the day before and the day after christmas. ROAD TRIP!!!!!

TPBM HAS enjoyed the time off this week

mickeyrat wrote:
    he could but kinda wanted to save the last two he has to get sick the day before and the day after christmas. ROAD TRIP!!!!!

TPBM HAS enjoyed the time off this week
    Would have enjoyed it much more had I not been sick and/or in pain all week...

TPBM is enjoying a great cup of Amy's Blend Decaf with Caramel Apple creamer :D
  • pinot768 wrote:
    Would have enjoyed it much more had I not been sick and/or in pain all week...

TPBM is enjoying a great cup of Amy's Blend Decaf with Caramel Apple creamer :D

False
    tpbm is getting ready to head out for some Devil's Night shenanigans ;)
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

False
    tpbm is getting ready to head out for some Devil's Night shenanigans ;)

lol false

tpbm should try to go to bed early for once this week
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    lol false

tpbm should try to go to bed early for once this week
    YES!!! How did you know ;)

tpbm is full up on potato chips and coke
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • hartamh wrote:
    false - is drinking coffee now, but had that earlier

tpbm - is just waiting for something great to come their way ;)

not true.

tpbm - is picking his nose and scratching his foot
    "i forgot the words...."
    false

tpbm is still running around looking for stuff
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    false

tpbm is still running around looking for stuff
    false...(got a clean house too ;) )

tpbm is excited :D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
    false...(got a clean house too ) )

tpbm is excited :D

false more like exhausted :eek:

tpbm thinks Sairs and ozgirl watch too much tv :D
    hartamh wrote:
    I don't know about that

tpbm - is wondering where suns is this morning, he always makes me laugh :)

true he hasn't been on msn

tpbm thinks suns went on a pooping field trip for work ;)
    hartamh wrote:
    Is he landing on top of buildings :)

tpbm - can't believe it's Friday already :eek:
    I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad!!

tpbm has to get everything ready for their potluck tomorrow
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    hartamh wrote:
    what are you making and is it at your house ?

tpbm - will hopefully get out if the weather holds up ;)

false, weather is beaut

tpbm has to change clothes
    wah
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    hartamh wrote:
    Nah! only if I go out :D

tpbm - is not happy about weather here, it's in the 30's :(

30s here means HOT :D false :o

tpbm will be right back
    wah
    30s here means HOT :D false :o

tpbm will be right back
    false still here

TPBM is waiting to get some random kids halloween candy

hartamh wrote:
    Nah! only if I go out :D

tpbm - is not happy about weather here, it's in the 30's :(
    False- Digging the chill

TPBM got some snow this week
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False- Digging the chill

TPBM got some snow this week
    false no snow here yet

TPBM is a post skipper

hartamh wrote:
    no TPAM is :D

tpbm - is talking about snow :eek:
    false

TPBM is a hunt and peck typer/post skipper

hartamh wrote:
    No Way Jose

tpbm - likes to cover the whole pit, has missed a couple of days :D
    false spent most of the week here all day everyday

TPBM hopes things will get better soon

hartamh wrote:
    are you working?

tpbm - has been feeling really shitty passed few days
    yes have a job took some time to be with wifey cause she's had some medical stuff ,Playing nursemaid and glad to do it

TPBM needs to freshen up the coffee

hartamh wrote:
    I hope she's feeling better :)

tpbm - is surprised it's actually sunny
    she is , Slowly

TPBM has cold feet right now

hartamh wrote:
    I've got cold hands brrrrrrrr

tpbm - is not looking forward to winter :(
    ehh

TPBM works in a refrigerator/freezer so it doesn't matter how cold it gets