~The Person Below Me~ Game

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    True

TPBM would not want to be a Mod
    i don't know , all that power?

TPBM is waiting for the next one
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    mickeyrat wrote:
    i don't know , all that power?

TPBM is waiting for the next one

next what?

tpbm is about to eat lunch
    next what?

tpbm is about to eat lunch
    oh thats right you were in another meeting
    lets just say it was an ignorant male type thread that got zapped

TPBM is wondering whats for dinner
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    oh thats right you were in another meeting
    lets just say it was an ignorant male type thread that got zapped

TPBM is wondering whats for dinner

false dinner isn't for another 7 hours or so

tpbm isn't surprised about that kind of thread on here
    false dinner isn't for another 7 hours or so

tpbm isn't surprised about that kind of thread on here
    not suprised at the thread just how long it lasted

TPBM lives in the eastmidwest

mickeyrat wrote:
    not suprised at the thread just how long it lasted

TPBM lives in the eastmidwest

eastmidwest? lol (not laughing at the place, just laughing the way you wrote that.) false.

tpbm is tired
    eastmidwest? lol (not laughing at the place, just laughing the way you wrote that.) false.

tpbm is tired
    well ohio is the eastmidwest!

TPBM going on a business trip next week

mickeyrat wrote:
    well ohio is the eastmidwest!

TPBM going on a business trip next week

I've just never heard it phrased that way :)

false

tpbm is going to an international auto show next week
    I've just never heard it phrased that way :)

false

tpbm is going to an international auto show next week
    false but I would like to have the new Dodge Challenger vroom

TPBM live in LA?

mickeyrat wrote:
    false but I would like to have the new Dodge Challenger vroom

TPBM live in LA?

no way jose! :eek: :p

tpbm lives up north (well centralnorth as you would put it) lol :D
    no way jose! :eek: :p

tpbm lives up north (well centralnorth as you would put it) lol :D
    ahh should have known CAL. REP. LA is so. cal.

TPBM is learning geography

mickeyrat wrote:
    ahh should have known CAL. REP. LA is so. cal.

TPBM is learning geography

wait what? Yeah LA is about 8 hours south

sure :D

tpbm is disappointed in their orange today
    wait what? Yeah LA is about 8 hours south

sure :D

tpbm is disappointed in their orange today
    Yeah your location tag. The Bay Area?

false

TPBM should eat more fruit but doesn't

mickeyrat wrote:
    Yeah your location tag. The Bay Area?

false

TPBM should eat more fruit but doesn't

about an hour to an hour and a half north of san fran

false I eat a ton

tpbm just took their shoes off
    about an hour to an hour and a half north of san fran

false I eat a ton

tpbm just took their shoes off
    not just now but a while ago so sorta true

TPBM wants to see the Pacific again

mickeyrat wrote:
    not just now but a while ago so sorta true

TPBM wants to see the Pacific again

it is beautiful :)

tpbm thinks that soon mickeyrat will have as many posts as pearljamjen :D
    it is beautiful :)

tpbm thinks that soon mickeyrat will have as many posts as pearljamjen :D
    maybe

TPBM now knows how to up the post count

mickeyrat wrote:
    maybe

TPBM now knows how to up the post count

this game, the word game, and if you can think of another game thread to start, even better! :D

tpbm could use some halloween candy now
    this game, the word game, and if you can think of another game thread to start, even better! :D

tpbm could use some halloween candy now
    true candy corn comes to mind

TPBM will have to buy some as there's no kids candy to "test"

mickeyrat wrote:
    true candy corn comes to mind

TPBM will have to buy some as there's no kids candy to "test"

I bought a couple bags from Costco and have already gotten into it :D

tpbm wants a mini butterfinger
    I bought a couple bags from Costco and have already gotten into it :D

tpbm wants a mini butterfinger
    sounds good

TPBM had some toffee earlier

mickeyrat wrote:
    sounds good

TPBM had some toffee earlier

false but yum

tpbm wasn't satisfied with lunch and now needs to think of something besides candy :eek:
    false but yum

tpbm wasn't satisfied with lunch and now needs to think of something besides candy :eek:
    True

TPBm should probably think about some more fruit

mickeyrat wrote:
    True

TPBm should probably think about some more fruit

true I have an apple in my drawer that I'll eat later

tpbm hopes the afternoon flies by
    true I have an apple in my drawer that I'll eat later

tpbm hopes the afternoon flies by
    if TPAM actually did some work it might!lol

TPBM is watching LandO criminal intent

mickeyrat wrote:
    if TPAM actually did some work it might!lol

TPBM is watching LandO criminal intent

lol

false

tpbm is playing with their space heater
    lol

false

tpbm is playing with their space heater
    oh so shes getting hot! j/k

TPBM has to take the trash out

mickeyrat wrote:
    oh so shes getting hot! j/k

TPBM has to take the trash out

lol

false

tpbm should really clean their desk :o
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    lol

false

false

TPBM is hungry
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
    lol

false

false i don't have a desk but that might make the afternoon "fly by"

TPBM is deciding on AA meeting or dinner first