False

TPBM wife has picked a clever name
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,888
    False

TPBM wife has picked a clever name
    maybe

TPBM wants to know
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    mickeyrat wrote:
    maybe

TPBM wants to know
    True

TPBM would have chosen wiser if they knew they were going to post this much
    GoiMTvP.gif
    True

TPBM would have chosen wiser if they knew they were going to post this much
    hmmmmm

TPBM can't wait for the wife to join the FUN
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    hmmmmm

TPBM can't wait for the wife to join the FUN
    Your wife sure, my wife never happend

TPBM is a newlywed
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Your wife sure, my wife never happend

TPBM is a newlywed
    True 9 mth

TPBM has spent a LOT time on the pit!

mickeyrat wrote:
    True 9 mth

TPBM has spent a LOT time on the pit!
    True!!

TPBM is having Subway for lunch
    GoiMTvP.gif
    True!!

TPBM is having Subway for lunch
    FALSE

TPBM had cold leftover pizza for lunch

• mickeyrat wrote:
    FALSE

TPBM had cold leftover pizza for lunch

False
    tpbm loves the Mac commercials
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

False
    Definately True!

TPBM loves PC dude on The Daily Show
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False
    BIG MAC yes CAIN NO!!! apple yeah they are kinda cool

TPBM can't wait for the election BS to end

• mickeyrat wrote:
    BIG MAC yes CAIN NO!!! apple yeah they are kinda cool

TPBM can't wait for the election BS to end

Soooooo true :rolleyes:
    tpbm is afraid to turn on the TV in case there's more "Up-To-The-Minute election coverage!!!!!"

tpbm is afraid to turn on the TV in case there's more "Up-To-The-Minute election coverage!!!!!"
    TRUE

TPBM thinks cable is GREAT!!!

So TRUE!!

TPBM thinks that the media is out of control
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • So TRUE!!

TPBM thinks that the media is out of control

Definitely
    tpbm is full

Definitely
    tpbm is full
    true

TPBM thinks PJ should change the name of Gremmie out of control to ....see above post

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    mickeyrat wrote:
    true

TPBM thinks PJ should change the name of Gremmie out of control to ....see above post

:confused:

tpbm is eating a bagel and drinking tea
    :confused:

tpbm is eating a bagel and drinking tea
    OK sorry that was 2-3 posts above
    change to media out of control!

False

TPBM will soon be the wifey

mickeyrat wrote:
    OK sorry that was 2-3 posts above
    change to media out of control!

False

TPBM will soon be the wifey

false

tpbm needs a pick-me-up
    false

tpbm needs a pick-me-up
    MMMMM nOOOO

TPBM needs to go get some espresso

mickeyrat wrote:
    MMMMM nOOOO

TPBM needs to go get some espresso

maybe

tpbm needs a nap or just to go to a peaceful place
    maybe

tpbm needs a nap or just to go to a peaceful place
    had one(nap) in one (at home)

TPBM thinks lunch is just around the corner , just enough time for a catnap

mickeyrat wrote:
    had one(nap) in one (at home)

TPBM thinks lunch is just around the corner , just enough time for a catnap

false but i wish

tpbm will go walking soon
    false but i wish

tpbm will go walking soon
    sorta true only to the car

TPBM thinks that 50 seconds is too long between posts

mickeyrat wrote:
    sorta true only to the car

TPBM thinks that 50 seconds is too long between posts

true

tpbm can't wait to get some air
    true

tpbm can't wait to get some air
    true

TPBM is drawing a blank

mickeyrat wrote:
    true

TPBM is drawing a blank

False

TPBM just had a very good meeting :)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False

TPBM just had a very good meeting :)
    don't know yet meetings later

TPBM just became a pit member

• pinot768pinot768 Posts: 295
    mickeyrat wrote:
    don't know yet meetings later

TPBM just became a pit member

True!!! Woo hoo!!

TPBM wishes they didn't have class tonight...
    "I was born, and I know that I'll die...the in-between is mine."
    pinot768 wrote:
    True!!! Woo hoo!!

TPBM wishes they didn't have class tonight...

Well I don't put true for you

TPBM is the wifee of another player?
    GoiMTvP.gif