~The Person Below Me~ Game

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    false

tpbm noticed BD disappeared :eek:
    true

TPBM thinks BD was the one going to the store
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    mickeyrat wrote:
    true

TPBM thinks BD was the one going to the store

no who knows what he is doing. causing chaos in the world ;)

tpbm is hungry
    no who knows what he is doing. causing chaos in the world ;)

tpbm is hungry
    false

TPBM wants to have sex with his/her significant other
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    false

TPBM wants to have sex with his/her significant other

false I dont believe in sex

tpbm is drinking tea
    false I dont believe in sex

tpbm is drinking tea
    false decaf coffee

TPBM doesn't believe TPAM doesn't believe in sex

mickeyrat wrote:
    false decaf coffee

TPBM doesn't believe TPAM doesn't believe in sex

lol well I guess you'll just have to take my word

tpbm loves honey in their tea
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605

that is good

TPBM dropped a computer on their calf
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."

false i don't drink tea

TPBM is going to log off and watch a movie

Snake wrote:
    that is good

TPBM dropped a computer on their calf

false

tpbm has the apple logo imprinted on their skin now
    false

tpbm has the apple logo imprinted on their skin now
    false it says lled

TPBM is .........

mickeyrat wrote:
    false it says lled

TPBM is .........

false what is lled

tpbm is running low on patience
    false what is lled

true

TPBM had an allergy attack last night at 2 am and was wheezing

false what is lled

false lled is dell spelled backwards like would happen if a computer imprinted the logo on my leg

TPBM is exhausted trying to explain the obvious

Snake wrote:
    true

TPBM had an allergy attack last night at 2 am and was wheezing

false that sucks!

tpbm wishes their allergy and sinus problems would go away
    false that sucks!

tpbm wishes their allergy and sinus problems would go away
    oh so true but that means i'd have to quit smoking

TPBM is right about everything

mickeyrat wrote:
    oh so true but that means i'd have to quit smoking

TPBM is right about everything

true

tpbm hates work phone calls
    true

also true

TPBM is waiting for the mods to allow wifey to post on the pit!!!!

true

I dont answer the phone at work

TPBM is frustrated

Snake wrote:
    I dont answer the phone at work

TPBM is frustrated
    false

TPBM is waiting for pizza

mickeyrat wrote:
    false

TPBM is waiting for pizza

false

tpbm is glad the workday is almost over
    false

tpbm is glad the workday is almost over
    false

TPBM had the day off

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    mickeyrat wrote:
    false

TPBM had the day off
    False

TPBM is having Margarita's!!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False

TPBM is having Margarita's!!!!
    FALSE

TPBM is a recovering alcoholic

• mickeyrat wrote:
    FALSE

TPBM is a recovering alcoholic

false
    tpbm is a pot-a-holic
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    false
    tpbm is a pot-a-holic

false