~The Person Below Me~ Game

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    TRUE the past two nights been waking up every hour--not sure why since I'm tired when I go to bed :confused:

tpbm wishes it were Thursday instead of Tuesday
    So True

TPBM wishes it were 2009 vs 2008
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    So True

TPBM wishes it were 2009 vs 2008

possibly though I'm not sure what 2009 holds for me :o

tpbm hopes to have decided where to move by January, but most likely won't decide until after that
    possibly though I'm not sure what 2009 holds for me :o

tpbm hopes to have decided where to move by January, but most likely won't decide until after that
    False (I am staying put, but good luck on that. Make sure you find a place with WIFI)

TPBM has their list narrowed down and wants an expert opinion.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False (I am staying put, but good luck on that. Make sure you find a place with WIFI)

TPBM has their list narrowed down and wants an expert opinion.

haha I wish! but the list is growing :o I would love Western Europe (BERLIN!) but it is hard with visa issues

tpbm is thinking of moving to: seattle (I miss it but kind of want to go somewhere new), Boston (although I wasn't a huge fan of snow, I've dealt with it before), Wellington, New York (although I can see myself living there I didn't "LOVE" it the way I did Berlin or London), San Diego, daydreams of Budapest, anywhere else you might think I enjoy

(maybe I should make a thread on the AET) :p
    haha I wish! but the list is growing :o I would love Western Europe (BERLIN!) but it is hard with visa issues

tpbm is thinking of moving to: seattle (I miss it but kind of want to go somewhere new), Boston (although I wasn't a huge fan of snow, I've dealt with it before), Wellington, New York (although I can see myself living there I didn't "LOVE" it the way I did Berlin or London), San Diego, daydreams of Budapest, anywhere else you might think I enjoy

(maybe I should make a thread on the AET) :p

Well False (I wish but you get to a point of moving the whole family is impossible and you should start a thread with a poll)

TPBM has great choices but NY is the city that never sleeps (and neither do I)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Well False (I wish but you get to a point of moving the whole family is impossible and you should start a thread with a poll)

TPBM has great choices but NY is the city that never sleeps (and neither do I)

well that's why I was surprised it didn't grab me. I liked it, but I guess I expected more (they way that I was immediately taken by London and Berlin)

tpbm hates eating breakfast early when they aren't hungry

(I have to go somewhere at nine so I have to force my cereal down now)
    well that's why I was surprised it didn't grab me. I liked it, but I guess I expected more (they way that I was immediately taken by London and Berlin)

tpbm hates eating breakfast early when they aren't hungry

(I have to go somewhere at nine so I have to force my cereal down now)

True

TPBM will not be having a Buritto today for lunch
    GoiMTvP.gif
    True

TPBM will not be having a Buritto today for lunch

actually false, I bought these organic veggie burritos at Costo and am finishing the last of them this week for lunch (then will buy more lean cuisine meals!) the burritos are good but I like to mix it up :)

tpbm really enjoys fresh strawberries in their cereal
    actually false, I bought these organic veggie burritos at Costo and am finishing the last of them this week for lunch (then will buy more lean cuisine meals!) the burritos are good but I like to mix it up :)

tpbm really enjoys fresh strawberries in their cereal
    True (Yumm!!)

TPBM secretary just quit (AHHHH!! The burrito was bad kharma)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    True (Yumm!!)

TPBM secretary just quit (AHHHH!! The burrito was bad kharma)

lol don't blame the burrito! :p that sucks though

tpbm wonders why he/she quit
    lol don't blame the burrito! :p that sucks though

tpbm wonders why he/she quit
    True (She got an opportunity in a division that is on the way up, can't blaim her)

TPBM is looking for a fantastic opportunity working for a top Wall Street Firm in the great city of NY for a terrific group. PJ pitting encouraged.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    True (She got an opportunity in a division that is on the way up, can't blaim her)

TPBM is looking for a fantastic opportunity working for a top Wall Street Firm in the great city of NY for a terrific group. PJ pitting encouraged.

haha ;) If you were my boss I don't think I could play on the pit all day ;)
    Sounds good though :D and the beer cart makes it worth ;)

tpbm wonders what the skill requirements are :p
    haha ;) If you were my boss I don't think I could play on the pit all day ;)
    Sounds good though :D and the beer cart makes it worth ;)

tpbm wonders what the skill requirements are :p

False (She had an MBA in finance and was waiting for an opportunity like that, Administrative Assistants (I used a very non PC word before) are the backbone of the groups and many move on to Front Office positions.

TPBM is picking city first over the job itself
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False (She had an MBA in finance and was waiting for an opportunity like that, Administrative Assistants (I used a very non PC word before) are the backbone of the groups and many move on to Front Office positions.

TPBM is picking city first over the job itself
    true definitely and I don't have an MBA :eek:

tpbm is picking the city first, however will search jobs in the top choices and that will help choose but it's not the only factor
    true definitely and I don't have an MBA :eek:

tpbm is picking the city first, however will search jobs in the top choices and that will help choose but it's not the only factor
    False for me (True for you)

TPBM is traveling to all her top choices or may go blind
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False for me (True for you)

TPBM is traveling to all her top choices or may go blind

haha or may go broke is more like it :p

tpbm doesn't think they'll be able to finish their coffee before they leave in 10 minutes :eek:
    haha or may go broke is more like it :p

tpbm doesn't think they'll be able to finish their coffee before they leave in 10 minutes :eek:
    False

TPBM should make some Iced Coffee with Leftover
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False

TPBM should make some Iced Coffee with Leftover

I might bring it with me--don't know if we are walking or driving

tpbm thinks they are leaving in 2 minutes
    I might bring it with me--don't know if we are walking or driving

tpbm thinks they are leaving in 2 minutes
    False

TPBM should write fast
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False

TPBM should write fast

write what :p

tpbm's meeting was shorter than they thought
    write what :p

tpbm's meeting was shorter than they thought
    False (Long one today ..)

TPBM is feeling better
    GoiMTvP.gif
    False (Long one today ..)

TPBM is feeling better

well I wasn't feeling bad, just tired and sore (but in a good way)

tpbm is feeling better?
    well I wasn't feeling bad, just tired and sore (but in a good way)

tpbm is feeling better?
    True ( A little, bad day)

TPBM is having nightmares from all the Buritto threads today (It's like they read my mind)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    True ( A little, bad day)

TPBM is having nightmares from all the Buritto threads today (It's like they read my mind)

false. sorry to hear about your bad day! Why don't you make a healthy burrito (they do exist and they are still tasty! Better than the 5000 calorie ones at chipotle) :p

tpbm has a MAD craving for cheetos, which is odd since they haven't had cheetos in several years

(But I will resist!)
    false. sorry to hear about your bad day! Why don't you make a healthy burrito (they do exist and they are still tasty! Better than the 5000 calorie ones at chipotle) :p

tpbm has a MAD craving for cheetos, which is odd since they haven't had cheetos in several years

(But I will resist!)
    True!! (Mmmm - I am going to gain back all that weight with your "diet" and suggestions)

TPBM candy machine is way to close for their own good.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    True!! (Mmmm - I am going to gain back all that weight with your "diet" and suggestions)

TPBM candy machine is way to close for their own good.
    aww they are just cravings... you know...women and their cravings :p

false--but downstairs we have the coffeehouse with a bakery, a variety of eateries, the bookstore which sells candy and the student store which sells candy and popcorn and other bad treats! :p

tpbm tries to stay away from those places as much as possible
    aww they are just cravings... you know...women and their cravings :p

false--but downstairs we have the coffeehouse with a bakery, a variety of eateries, the bookstore which sells candy and the student store which sells candy and popcorn and other bad treats! :p

tpbm tries to stay away from those places as much as possible
    TRUE (Although it's tempting, worse off I have all the kids crap food at home)

TPBM has a lot of treats at their place
    GoiMTvP.gif
    TRUE (Although it's tempting, worse off I have all the kids crap food at home)

TPBM has a lot of treats at their place

false although oftentimes we do have baked goods which are hard to resist

tpbm is naughty!

(I saw your post in the chipotle thread!) :eek: ;)
    false although oftentimes we do have baked goods which are hard to resist

tpbm is naughty!

(I saw your post in the chipotle thread!) :eek: ;)
    TRUE! (in spurts, wow that sounds bad :) )

TPBM should check out the Brazillian Tandem Swim Team post (That's where it is from)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    TRUE! (in spurts, wow that sounds bad :) )

TPBM should check out the Brazillian Tandem Swim Team post (That's where it is from)

I will at home. :D;)

tpbm is laughing at BD :p