Comments

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Linda wrote:
    I'm bored, Cory gone and all....

look at the dominator making a fool of himself...."catchy tune"

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=J1pzvapaR1E

i hope you'll have enough boose inside already

Linda, this music just makes me twitch...even with wine inside. do you really enjoy it?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    jamie uk wrote:
    Linda, this music just makes me twitch...even with wine inside. do you really enjoy it?

no of course not, silly......;) i'm stoned and the bushstuff made me laugh, terrible music, but it suits bush, also terrible..

anyway, howareyoudoin?
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    no of course not, silly......;) i'm stoned and the bushstuff made me laugh, terrible music, but it suits bush, also terrible..

anyway, howareyoudoin?

You are so always stoned Linda...! Behave.
    Anyway, I fancied some dancey, jerkey music after that..

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-vgQSqNtA
    pure, unashamed, pop master piece.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I'm bored too. But I'm having fun talking to myself like somebody cares.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    You are so always stoned Linda...! Behave.
    Anyway, I fancied some dancey, jerkey music after that..

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-vgQSqNtA
    pure, unashamed, pop master piece.

aaah, piss off, you! hahahahaha, j/k

youre not dancing right now, ar ye? ;)

maybe it will lure cate in here.......
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

oh, i care....:)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    I'm dancing to the theme from the Bugaloos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvUvC2dDKWA
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

Awww. I care too.

P.S. Your 'poppy' thread sucks ass. I agree to an extent but I think you're far too cynical. :)
  • Options
    Awww. I care too.

P.S. Your 'poppy' thread sucks ass. I agree to an extent but I think you're far too cynical. :)

are you talking to me, or ahnimus? i said its terriblesuckingbigtime...;)

dont hate me....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Awww. I care too.

Yea, it doesn't hold a candle to this thread. It's far more productive to cry about the vacancy of a person who could easily be replaced by a parrot.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Yea, it doesn't hold a candle to this thread. It's far more productive to cry about the vacancy of a person who could easily be replaced by a parrot.

i'm not crying....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    i'm not crying....

Well I am!
  • Options
    ok, so what's going on here then? who's gone, why is everyone crying?
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Well I am!

and you were just having fun talking to yourself? you confuse me, are you in or out? if this makes you cry, i'm sorry......
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    ok, so what's going on here then? who's gone, why is everyone crying?
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

Hmmm. We're all different. I like the colourful rainbow of people that make up the Message Pit.

Anyway...

I didn't mean you Linda. :)
  • Options
    Hmmm. We're all different. I like the colourful rainbow of people that make up the Message Pit.

Anyway...

I didn't mean you Linda. :)

happy to hear that..;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    aaah, piss off, you! hahahahaha, j/k

youre not dancing right now, ar ye? ;)

maybe it will lure cate in here.......
    Bloody cheek!
    No, I'm not dancing, but I got wine...and I'm fancying munchies...anyone else?
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Bloody cheek!
    No, I'm not dancing, but I got wine...and I'm fancying munchies...anyone else?

yes please....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    yes please....
    I got peanuts, salted, and dry roasted, and I may be tempted into a scotch egg...!
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I got peanuts, salted, and dry roasted, and I may be tempted into a scotch egg...!

i want something sweet....but i have to go and eat it in bed....earlybird this girl tomorrow...
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    and you were just having fun talking to yourself? you confuse me, are you in or out? if this makes you cry, i'm sorry......

I'm not literally crying, just a little depressed that people care more about Mike Modano because he's an American record setter than anything that actually matters. I personally don't care that the most recognizable names in Hockey share my nationality. People are more concerned with the "coolness" of their new tattoo and the stupid things they do when they are intoxicated than the bearing any of this actually has on reality. Society likes mental masturbation more than anything productive. I find it particularly depressing that thousands of lonely old women are deteriating away in nursing homes from their sacrifices to our liberty while the masses are out parading around with little red symbols pretending to actually care about these people, meanwhile never reaching out to do a thing for them.
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    i want something sweet....but i have to go and eat it in bed....earlybird this girl tomorrow...

Ah, another order of Jaffa cakes coming up.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I'm not literally crying, just a little depressed that people care more about Mike Modano because he's an American record setter than anything that actually matters. I personally don't care that the most recognizable names in Hockey share my nationality. People are more concerned with the "coolness" of their new tattoo and the stupid things they do when they are intoxicated than the bearing any of this actually has on reality. Society likes mental masturbation more than anything productive. I find it particularly depressing that thousands of lonely old women are deteriating away in nursing homes from their sacrifices to our liberty while the masses are out parading around with little red symbols pretending to actually care about these people, meanwhile never reaching out to do a thing for them.
    Right, that's cleared us out of here then....g'night.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

i hear you, but once in a while i have to shake things like that off on here...and just have a carefree funtime ...;)

btw i work for the ministry of social affairs and employment, i'm doing something about the stuff you're refering of...
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Right, that's cleared us out of here then....g'night.

Just ignore me, I'll leave you alone. Clearly I'm outnumbered on my thoughts. Go back to discussing peanuts.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

How do you get up in the mornings? :)

That's what AET is for. It's okay to chat sometimes you know. :) (not a chat room). Erm...

But seriously, lighten up bud. :) We're not all stupid. Some of us just enjoying having a light hearted conversation. Even if it is about peanuts and scotch eggs. ;)
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Just ignore me, I'll leave you alone. Clearly I'm outnumbered on my thoughts. Go back to discussing peanuts.
    '
    oh, come on, we are good people here, really!
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

No one's ignoring you but you need to lighten up a little bit. You sound like me when I was fifteen! :)
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    i hear you, but once in a while i have to shake things like that off on here...and just have a carefree funtime ...;)

btw i work for the ministry of social affairs and employment, i'm doing something about the stuff you're refering of...

That's good. I'd do something similar, but I believe you need qualifications of some sort. Heck, the Ontario government never even called me about my mailroom job application. It seems that if you have motivation you can get anywhere, or if you have a disability jobs are handed to you, but if you lack motivation, as I do, then your fucked. I spend some time visiting veterans and helping them to get the things they need, handrails for their bathtubs, comfortable chairs, hospital beds, scooters, etc... but I've always lacked a real physical motivation to do anything and I feel much more capable of discussion, hopefully to motivate others who have the capacity to take action.
This discussion has been closed.