Options

God damn this is getting on my nerves....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    NewJPage wrote:
    i hope you don't think that pot is any worse for you than fucking mountain dew...we're all gonna die, and its from our fucking food.

Mountain Dew will kill you.

I wasnt talking about health, I was talking about drugs.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    Again, I have been known to partake. But, dont think for a minute that you are smarter than the police.

If you refuse consent to a search, they may detain you and call your bluff. Then they can get a warrant, hold you, and your trip would be ruined.

Just my thoughts.

hey, if you got it, smoke it. Just be careful. And dont be obvious about it. Thats all Im saying.

Some people are so obviously stoned/stoners that their behavior (or non behavior) is evidence enough to further search.

I know, long hair, tye-died shirts, giggling......all profiling, right?

Well, if Im a cop and I see some dude wearing a ski mask in June with a buldge under his coat, I think thats profiling too. he may just have a sub sandwich and a skin condition. But either way, Im chekcin it out.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Well, if Im a cop and I see some dude wearing a ski mask in June with a buldge under his coat, I think thats profiling too. he may just have a sub sandwich and a skin condition. But either way, Im chekcin it out.

hehehehehehe :D
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Again, I have been known to partake. But, dont think for a minute that you are smarter than the police.

If you refuse consent to a search, they may detain you and call your bluff. Then they can get a warrant, hold you, and your trip would be ruined.

Just my thoughts.

hey, if you got it, smoke it. Just be careful. And dont be obvious about it. Thats all Im saying.

Some people are so obviously stoned/stoners that their behavior (or non behavior) is evidence enough to further search.

I know, long hair, tye-died shirts, giggling......all profiling, right?

well put! theres nothing that more obviously says "we have something to hide" than not consenting to a search... and i dunno if youve seen alot of the land between NY and TN but theres not a whole lot else going on for cops to worry about... they will not hesitate to detain... and theyll hold it against you for wasting their time with fuckin hippy bullshit talk like "I know my rights! I plead da 4th!"
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,196
    uggggh, i just typed up this long explanation why this kid should tell his friends not to take anything with them and it didnt go through. whatever.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Philly 9/7/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    smokeabudsmokeabud Posts: 253
    Jesus...after reading this thread I'm so damn thankful that I live in Northern California, LoL!!! Amazing some of the different views on pot I see on this board and it just makes me realize that in some areas pot is actually viewed just like crack/cocaine which is terribly sad.

If you want to take some advice from a "seasoned" veteran who has traveled all across the US (by car and plane) to see PJ play and who always has some green medicine in tow with him, never travel with more than you're really gonna smoke while there.

And if a half O is a "shitload", then the quantity I purchase for my own personal consumption must qualify me as a drug czar...LOL.

Peace on ya and stay TaLL!

RM

LOL , no shit people ! Pot isnt CRACK ! i remember once smoking a joint @ a Paul McCartney Concert. people looked @ me like i was going to mutate or something.. jezz its POT ... more people die from DRiNKING yet U dont see that being blasted in all the forums !
    Vote for PJ to play in Alaska

11/91 chicago
    7/11/95 chicago
    6/29/98 chicago
    5/30/00 london UK
    6/4/00 manchester UK
    10/8/00 alpine valley
    10/9/00 chicago
    6/18/03 chicago

PLAY ALASKA U PUSSIES
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Makes me think of My Cousin Vinny, although not entirely apt.

that is the best movie ever. Don't see how it applies though.

To the original poster, thats gotta suck cause they will deny that they have it and then you get pulled over and you will be fucked.

Good luck.... Hope your mates are honest
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    -Get haircuts and wear nice clothes
    -Put a police supporter decal + a Jesus saves sticker on your car
    -Get a bottle of Pert Plus, put your herb in a plastic bag securely wrapped w/ duct tape and drop it in the bottle of shampoo.

Or Just bring a bunch of pipes and trade them out for some herb.

Thank me in Late June :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    CANDYBAAAAARS

The snozberries taste like snozberries
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.