Options

I'm gonna be a Dad!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats, guy.:)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Congrats!!! :) .....but did she give you the phone back ;)

Different girl.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Different girl.

Good to see you don't waste time! ;)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Congratulations, son! :D

Going to settle down now?! Better get the ruthlessness out of your system. I'll send ya some uppers, downers, swing-sidewaysers, some powder, some green, and if you're lucky, a can of 1664 ;)

I wish you all the very best. I would've said you and your woman but that'd be a)a bit sexist and b)..is she your woman?
  • Options
    mixed kids are the best. best looking- genetically surperior too. :p So they says, and so you sees.

*makes a mating plan with Sir Ament, Tyson Beckford....a handful of lads here*
    *betters the world*

CONGRATS !!! :D Wish you the best....and you can get great advice here too. ;)
    Much Love and Peace to you 3.

@--)
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    It's looking like it's a bit late for the lectures :o:p

Byrnzie, this stuff happens so much and it's rarely the end of the world that people imagine it would be :o
    well, if you want to do it properly..yes it is.
    even more so in the circumstances withthe practicalities.. it's a huge fucking deal.. it's all I'm saying..the end of the world as he knows it anyway...from the bottom of a bottle ;)

though the thought of B changing nappies tickles me :D

(I'm sure you can be a great Dad.. just not sure this is the best way to go about it)
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    hurray for kids being born out of wedlock!
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    I wish you all the very best. I would've said you and your woman but that'd be a)a bit sexist and b)..is she your woman?

Not technically speaking.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yea, it's mine. I'm kind of glad she wants to keep it. She knows that I'm not gonna be a permanent fixture in her life or anything, but I told her I'll be around as much as possible to support her.

Okay, don't try too hard now buddy..but yeah, best of luck to everyone involved..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I feel bad for the Baby if you're not going to be there full-time

Coming from a Divorced Family it's very hard
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Okay, don't try too hard now buddy..but yeah, best of luck to everyone involved..

I just hadn't planned on making Korea my permanent home. It's her choice to keep it. I've simply told her I'll do all I can, but that I can't promise I'll be there 100% of the time. She's not the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with. What more can I say?
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I just hadn't planned on making Korea my permanent home. It's her choice to keep it. I've simply told her I'll do all I can, but that I can't promise I'll be there 100% of the time. She's not the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with. What more can I say?
    being honest with her is the most important thing, and it looks like ur doing that. By the way...Congrats! (wether it's planned or not a baby is a beautiful thing)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

That's why you wrap up your willy

In the end the kid suffers

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Slip Kid wrote:
    hurray for kids being born out of wedlock!

wow.. is this 1897?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I feel bad for the Baby if you're not going to be there full-time

Coming from a Divorced Family it's very hard

I'm from a divorced family myself. I think there's a big difference if your parents weren't ever living together/married in the first place. It's the separation that's hard on the kids. But if the mother and father were never together in the first place then I don't see the problem. The kid will get the best of both worlds - two cultures if you will - and there will be no arguments and shouting e.t.c going on in the household. I personally don't see the problem.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm from a divorced family myself. I think there's a big difference if your parents weren't ever living together/married in the first place. It's the separation that's hard on the kids. But if the mother and father were never together in the first place then I don't see the problem. The kid will get the best of both worlds - two cultures if you will - and there will be no arguments and shouting e.t.c going on in the household. I personally don't see the problem.

How can there not be a problem if you're not there 100% of the time ?

Single Mother's have it tough..on themselves and the baby

• Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Congrats, Byrnzie!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Congratulations Daddy Byrnze!! :D

I'm very happy for you! How long we gotta wait for pics? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, well, so...after something of a fling with a Korean girl, turns out she's pregnant and wants to keep it.
    And I never thought it would happen to me.
    So it goes!

:eek: Best of luck dude...its the best feeling ever :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    How can there not be a problem if you're not there 100% of the time ?

Single Mother's have it tough..on themselves and the baby

takes two to tango... why don't you get on the phone and lecture the mother too :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    well, if you want to do it properly..yes it is.
    even more so in the circumstances withthe practicalities.. it's a huge fucking deal.. it's all I'm saying..the end of the world as he knows it anyway...from the bottom of a bottle ;)
    what I MEANT was I'm sure it can seem like that in the beginning. My sister did the teenage pregnancy thing JUST before it kinda got cool :o and it really wasn't the end of the world. At the time it seemed like that but ask my sister would she do it again and there's only one answer to that question. She's got the most wonderful daughter and I've got the most wonderful niece :o . So yeh, while things don't always work out as planned... it's not always a bad thing.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :o wow shocker!!!!

i'm happy that ur happy ..... but ...... dont get burned !!! meal tickets and passports come to mind as a very good friend found out in thailand, had a baby built a house, 3 yrs later lost it all, except his daughter who he has custady over and loves dearly, he still lives in thailand 9 months a yr but its been a very tough ride. so please becareful. I do know you have a lot of love to offer and children are very healing ! :) xxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I agree... like I just said about my niece, that was HER normal. Cecelia Ahern (daughter of our Taoiseach/Primeminister who wrote PS I love you) said the same thing. Her parents were split but as far as she was concerned that was how things work, that was normal. If the parents handle it correctly, it's absolutely no big deal at all. Of course it would be great in a perfect world for two people to have a baby and it's all teamwork and they stay together and love eachother happily ever after and all that bullshit... my parents stayed together 'for the kids' and there was constant turmoil in my house pretty much. We werent' blind to the fact that they couldn't stand eachother :D it's all a pile of bollox.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    :o wow shocker!!!!

i'm happy that ur happy ..... but ...... dont get burned !!! meal tickets and passports come to mind as a very good friend found out in thailand, had a baby built a house, 3 yrs later lost it all, except his daughter who he has custady over and loves dearly, he still lives in tahiland 9 months a yr but its been a very tough ride. so please becareful. I do know you have a lot of love to offer and child are very healing ! :) xxx
    I initially thought the same thing but South Korea's different, no?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I initially thought the same thing but South Korea's different, no?

i dont know is it?

Byrnzie ?

ummm i know what ur saying about parents not being to gether in the first place and i do agree but they do need to live near each other for the most part, that is if you want to be apart of the childs life. then there can be differences in parenting styles which are hard to sort through if u dont live together. btw get ready for the biggest guilt trip ever mixed with the biggest feeling of love ever ! :D hahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    i dont know is it?

Byrnzie ?

ummm i know what ur saying about parents not being to gether in the first place and i do agree but they do need to live near each other for the most part, that is if you want to be apart of the childs life. then there can be differences in parenting styles which are hard to sort through if u dont live together. btw get ready for the biggest guilt trip ever mixed with the biggest feeling of love ever ! :D hahaha

Ah well, sorry to put a downer on things, but after a long chat with the potential mother to be this evening, it doesn't look like there's gonna be a little Byrnzie running around anytime soon. She said at the wekend that she was going to keep it, but now it looks like that's not gonna happen.
    I told her I'd support her as best as I can with whatever she decides - I already paid for an abortion at the weekend as a precaution.
    We both agreed It's probably for the best. (Although whether she goes ahead with the op or changes her mind again is another matter).

So, the further misadventures of Byrnzie look likely to continue.

(I wish I'd kept my mouth shut about it now).

Sorry if I've disapointed anyone.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I hope you are being sarcastic about the disappointing people. They can all bugger off, yes? The saints that they are.
    I hope all goes well for you.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I hope you are being sarcastic about the disappointing people. They can all bugger off, yes? The saints that they are.
    I hope all goes well for you.

Thanks. My life's a fucking yo-yo right now. I got sacked just after the new year, then un-sacked about 4 days later after agreeing to work an extra hour a day for my boss for the next 2 weeks. I found out two days after being sacked that this girl was pregnant. And now it looks like she's gonna have an abortion.
    Hmm..It's a good job I've got a sense of humour or I'd be fucked.
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Nevermind.
    It can't be an easy time, sorry this is happening to all of you.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Well Byrnzie, the yoyo that is life :) if all was straight forward, how boring would life be :p Nothing that a good aul Pearl Jam concert won't fix ;)

anywho, it is a bit of a headfuck for ye, but it'll all work out for the best no matter what she decides to do, and it all seems kind of civil which is good :) And now at least ye know, if/when ye become daddy, there'll be a few supporters here for ye!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!