That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    It's much more acceptable here than it is over there Fins :)

I used to hate it, then I grew to love it. I now use it as often as possible.

i use it right her in the heart of the united states all the fucking time!!

people hate it, which makes me LOVE IT !! i love calling a dude a cunt here, cause dudes think the word should be only used when talking about women, which makes the look on thier face pricless when i call them a one!

: )
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    anyway, Harmless. just remember its temporary and try not to let it get to you. its hard i know.

just tell them how you are feeling about everything. but above all, remember they are trying ( in their own way ) to help you bro, and that they love you.

good luck.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    I was in your situation. My parents drove me crazy! After I moved out, I realized anywhere I would have been or anyone that was with me, would have drove me crazy. I was just hating myself, and taking it out on everyone around me.
    There's really nothing you can do, it's not like you can swallow a pill and magically make them stop annoying you, or turn a switch and instantly you're happy again and life is good and everyone is great. It just takes time. In the meantime, try to imagine going through the same thing without your parents and how sad and lonely it would be then.
    No matter what they love you even when you are hating them, it's just the way most parents are. Thank goodness.
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    Aaaarrrrggghhh GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING HOUSE.

I just had a yelling fest with my mum again.. What am I, 12?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I havn't lived with my parents for 20 years but this thread reminds me of being home.My mum is a real morning person,always really chipper and thinks the best time of the day is 5:30am!She would always breeze into my room swish open the curtains and give me a full weather report as I attempted to completely dissapear under the covers.Every morning I had to stop myself from ripping her face off.
    The twisted part is when I moved out I missed her freaky mum ritual :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    you seriously need to get a grip harmless.

seriously.

it's YOUR life, stop railing against everyone...take responsibility for yourself, your choices/actions...be your own person......

and that is all.
    :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    And do what your parents tell you.

:D