Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    :D

That is a good plan! :p
    life's too short to waste it on crap beer ;)
    that was best saved for college...and now alumni tailgating! can't waste good beer on drinking games...that's just crazy.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,015
    iamsampj wrote:
    life's too short to waste it on crap beer ;)
    that was best saved for college...and now alumni tailgating! can't waste good beer on drinking games...that's just crazy.
    one more beer or one more shot? if someone responds by 2 i will do whichever...i have wild turkey or bombay sapphire to shoot or miller light to drink. biggest cowboy win for me in years.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    i'm on my 2nd stella artois mighty tasty ....:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    i'm on my 2nd stella artois mighty tasty ....:D

ooooh STELLA!! :D yum :)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    cutback wrote:
    wine.....:)

shriaz i think.....:o

same as last night....:D
  • best thread as always. gettin my drink on, eyes burnin from swimmin in the pool with my boy.
    doenst get much better
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
    cheers to you guys :D
  • Life's too short to spend it sober.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    'work is the curse of the drinking classes'
  • ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    being a wino tonight .... a huge 7 oz pour of Merlot. :)
  • Drinking some champagne tonight, having a little celebration.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Berberana Marino :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I am indulging my inner old man tonight. I have a few Real Ales to try out, as well as my favourite - Fursty Ferret :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    so it appears that i finished half a bottle of hot sauce the other night i was drnking.

no wonder i didn't feel good the next mornng...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • lurchlurch Posts: 2
    I am drinking tonight but not the usual beer or vodka but just had a cocktail pack from my sister so decided to splash out and at the moment i am drinking a lovely Martini which is quite nice but with it including gin i guess i will be crying tommorrow....I have been a HUGE fan of Pearl Jam since the 90's and would love to meet Eddie as he is my hero and a messiah, I got the rare chance of seeing them at roskellder (not sure of correct spelling but i guess the Martini is kicking in ????) I have a really straightlaced job so can only let my hair down at the weekends, i get lots of stick at work, they call me the 'old' hippie, oh my god some people are just a bit ridiculous for words aren't they.......well hugs and of course cheeeeers xxxxx Lurch
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    lurch wrote:
    I am drinking tonight but not the usual beer or vodka but just had a cocktail pack from my sister so decided to splash out and at the moment i am drinking a lovely Martini which is quite nice but with it including gin i guess i will be crying tommorrow....I have been a HUGE fan of Pearl Jam since the 90's and would love to meet Eddie as he is my hero and a messiah, I got the rare chance of seeing them at roskellder (not sure of correct spelling but i guess the Martini is kicking in ????) I have a really straightlaced job so can only let my hair down at the weekends, i get lots of stick at work, they call me the 'old' hippie, oh my god some people are just a bit ridiculous for words aren't they.......well hugs and of course cheeeeers xxxxx Lurch

nice....a drunken first post!! :)

cheers! :D
    wellcome think i will join you and have a stella....

hey cb what ya drinking ....
  • lurchlurch Posts: 2
  • Just had a few glasses of Rioja... niiiiice.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    GOING TO A SURPRISE 50TH TONIGHT

iam gonna get ripped !!!!!!!!!!!!! llol
  • Not drinking just a few puffs tonight for me. :D
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Not drinking just a few puffs tonight for me. :D

Hehehe...nice!

It's cold, and rainy here so I'm pretty sure I'm going stay in, have a couple drinks and watch some movies tonight.

A few puffs would make my night a whole lot better though! :D
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    mca47 wrote:
    Hehehe...nice!

It's cold, and rainy here so I'm pretty sure I'm going stay in, have a couple drinks and watch some movies tonight.

A few puffs would make my night a whole lot better though! :D

sounds like my night. im excited for a relaxing night.
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    what are we having? just come home from a snotty Bruce.....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Linda wrote:
    what are we having? just come home from a snotty Bruce.....;)
    What does that mean snotty bruce??? You saw Bruuuuuuucccceee! tonite???
    Was it awesome??????
    I am drinking wine....red Italian wine...lots of it...I worked alot today. I deserve it, yes????? :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    What does that mean snotty bruce??? You saw Bruuuuuuucccceee! tonite???
    Was it awesome??????
    I am drinking wine....red Italian wine...lots of it...I worked alot today. I deserve it, yes????? :p

AWESOME yes...it was....;)
    yes you deserve it, we all do!!!
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Linda wrote:
    AWESOME yes...it was....;)
    yes you deserve it, we all do!!!
    Thanks lovey,, but what is snotty bruce?
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Thanks lovey,, but what is snotty bruce?

he canceled the show yesterday because he has a cold, so, snotty he was...:)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Linda wrote:
    Glad he made it tonight Linda, sounds great btw.
    And also, I am finishing off my wine now...I may get a beer and hang around with my pals...
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Linda wrote:

Bruuuuuuuuce!

I'm trying to decide whether I want wine or Jonnie Walker tonight...Hmmmm.