Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• I was thinking that too! :D

But you were thinking it without a touch of irony or mockery ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • But you were thinking it without a touch of irony or mockery ;)

...actually I was thinking about Jeff. I don't know why I wrote that.
  • ...actually I was thinking about Jeff. I don't know why I wrote that.

Kelly and Jeff... Sitting in a tree.... Kelly says 'Jeff, I wanna pull your strings' ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Kelly and Jeff... Sitting in a tree.... Kelly says 'Jeff, I wanna pull your strings' ;)

Where does that expression/rhyme come from anyway? 'Sitting in a tree'? Why would you be sat in a tree?
  • Where does that expression/rhyme come from anyway? 'Sitting in a tree'? Why would you be sat in a tree?

I don't know, but I couldn't sit in a tree for very long... I can sit on a brick wall without too much trouble.

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    I don't know, but I couldn't sit in a tree for very long... I can sit on a brick wall without too much trouble.

humpty dumpty sat on a wall, humpty dumpty had a .....was pushed. :D:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • This is a good thread. It's taken all kinds of random twists and turns. :D I can't even remamber what it's about.

:o Oh yeah, drinking. Maybe I should put down my glass. ;)
  • humpty dumpty sat on a wall, humpty dumpty had a .....was pushed. :D:D

The fuckers!! Probably chavs.

• This is a good thread. It's taken all kinds of random twists and turns. :D I can't even remamber what it's about.

:o Oh yeah, drinking. Maybe I should put down my glass. ;)

Drinking? WTF it's too early!!

This song is way weird.

The fuckers!! Probably chavs.

now now mark... i'd be more inclined to blame the establishment. they just weren't ready for the egg's radical ways. ;):D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Drinking? WTF it's too early!!

This song is way weird.

:eek: I put a winky smilie! I'm a mother! :D;)

;)

;)
  • now now mark... i'd be more inclined to blame the establishment. they just weren't ready for the egg's radical ways. ;):D

My name is egg... but you can call me Che.

• :eek: I put a winky smilie! I'm a mother! :D;)

;)

;)

I'm feeling like I'll crack the beer out in a while.

My name is egg... but you can call me Che.

buenos noches che. :)

and au revoir les enfants. time for me to be getting some brain sleep. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • I'm feeling like I'll crack the beer out in a while.

Is this because of me? Hahaha... just joking! I'm not being self depracating!
  • buenos noches che. :)

and au revoir les enfants. time for me to be getting some brain sleep. :D

Night night.

• Is this because of me? Hahaha... just joking! I'm not being self depracating!

^^^ She drove me to it!

• Night night.

Nighty night!

...and harmless, you got more than you bargained for when you befriended me! ;)
  • Nighty night!

...and harmless, you got more than you bargained for when you befriended me! ;)

Is that a threat or a promise? ;);)

• Is that a threat or a promise? ;);)

Hmmm. Good call. I have nowhere to go with that. :)
  • Hmmm. Good call. I have nowhere to go with that. :)

:eek:

• :eek:

:confused:

:mad:

:(

:)

...I think I have PMT.

Anyway, I must take a break for a little while.
  • :confused:

:mad:

:(

:)

...I think I have PMT.

Anyway, I must take a break for a little while.

Cool, might see you later.

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    oh i am well on my way to gone. with the help of recent events i am so so close to the edge that all i need is a mistep or perhaps even a well timed but wrongly thought out idea and it's all over red rover. :)

Sooooo? :) Hurty head today cate???? :(

Don't be doing anything silly now girly! Don't make me come up there! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    jamie uk wrote:
    There's part of me wants to hear it,...part that says keep it to yourself...:p.

:D Well don't worry, I'm just gonna keep it to meself! If you wanna know what it is, you can pm me. It's not bad. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D Well don't worry, I'm just gonna keep it to meself! If you wanna know what it is, you can pm me. It's not bad. :D
    You got me now, let me know,..gently!....btw I am drinking tonight, I had 3 pints after footie, Coors, very refreshing, now I'm getting ready for bed with a nice glass of French wine.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    Jeanie wrote:
    Sooooo? :) Hurty head today cate???? :(

Don't be doing anything silly now girly! Don't make me come up there! ;)

nope. no head hurty here. i just did a 5 km walk, had a shower and i feel fit as a mallee bull. :D:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Earlier this evening, I had a bit of a impromptu jam at the venue I'm playing in Cambridge tomorrow. I only drank one pint though. I don't tend to drink when I'm playing. I'll crack open a can of something now, though. :)
  • Earlier this evening, I had a bit of a impromptu jam at the venue I'm playing in Cambridge tomorrow. I only drank one pint though. I don't tend to drink when I'm playing. I'll crack open a can of something now, though. :)

What are you crackin' open? Maybe I'll crack open a Heineken.

jamie uk wrote:
    You got me now, let me know,..gently!....btw I am drinking tonight, I had 3 pints after footie, Coors, very refreshing, now I'm getting ready for bed with a nice glass of French wine.

PM sent. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift