Options

Thinking of getting a tattoo... talk me into or out of it!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah I agree with ya but I have a feeling that Kat is pretty cool and understands that it should be all about the tats...lets face it she is an amazing artist and the quality of her work is something special. The fact that she is hot is a bonus but should not take away from her ability.

Although saying that, she has lost a good bit of weight since Miami Ink and I don't think it suits her...prefered her with a bit of meat on her....still would tho ;)

mmm... needs more meat...

This forum requires that your lustful ass waits 50 seconds between posts. You can post about kat von d with a bit of meat on her in 17 seconds.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    mmm... needs more meat...

This forum requires that your lustful ass waits 50 seconds between posts. You can post about kat von d with a bit of meat on her in 17 seconds.

I've only got one thing to say in regards to Kat and meat.

Roast Beef Curtains
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Options

Roast Beef Curtains

Is that a good thing? Roast beef is good. Curtains? What sort?

I'll ask again, are we in agreement?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Is that a good thing? Roast beef is good. Curtains? What sort?

I'll ask again, are we in agreement?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roast+beef+curtain

As a side note, the urban dictionary rocks!
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
  • Options
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roast+beef+curtain

As a side note, the urban dictionary rocks!

That's the second time this month someone has needed to point me to the Urban Dictionary to explain a euphemism for the vagina.

What can I say? I don't get a lot.

• Options
    That's the second time this month someone has needed to point me to the Urban Dictionary to explain a euphemism for the vagina.

What can I say? I don't get a lot.

Yeah, the most hilarious part of the urban dictionary is when they use the word in a sentence to give an example of how it is used. Cracks me up.
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
  • Options
    Yeah, the most hilarious part of the urban dictionary is when they use the word in a sentence to give an example of how it is used. Cracks me up.

HAHA :D

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

Roast Beef Curtains

HAHAHAHA!!! that cracked me the hell up! Theres only one other person i know of that uses that term! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHA!!! that cracked me the hell up! Theres only one other person i know of that uses that term! :eek:

And now there are 2.
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Roast Beef Curtains

Legend :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Yeah then you could add some more Nietzsche quotes so you could look like that guy in Cape Fear.

'God is Dead'
    'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'.....I actually think this one is a paraphrase but fuck it!

or this one from goethe:

live dangerously and you live right.

or this one:

trust yourself, then you will know how to live
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    So how do you eventually decide which tattoo parlour to go with? I've visited two or three now, all of which seem to do good work - a couple of them small and pokey (but are most tattoo parlours small and pokey?), all of them swear they are clean and sterile. So do I just kind of 'get it done' anywhere? I'm stalling on getting it done because I don't know which place to get it done at.

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Recommendation is the best HLF. Check out friends with tats. See which ones you think are well done, still sharp, etc. and ask them where they had it done.

If no friends with tats, can you watch the tattoo artist at work? See some of his work 'in-situ' - maybe he/she worked on someone in the parlour (and not just pics)? If it is pics and you think it looks good, make sure you get the artist that did those tats.

Most of the places will be 'clean'. The main thing is to speak to the person who is doing your tat, see what he/she has to offer from an artistic point of view (can he/she improve your design? Have thoughts on any little modification that might make it look better? - Obviously depending on the image you will end up getting - may not be room for modifications). You MUST feel comfortable with the artist. If he/she has shaky hands, walk away. Keithos had his done recently and it looked really good when I saw it. Lovely and sharp (only black). I think he said he got it done in camden. Drop him a pm.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Recommendation is the best HLF. Check out friends with tats. See which ones you think are well done, still sharp, etc. and ask them where they had it done.

If no friends with tats, can you watch the tattoo artist at work? See some of his work 'in-situ' - maybe he/she worked on someone in the parlour (and not just pics)? If it is pics and you think it looks good, make sure you get the artist that did those tats.

Most of the places will be 'clean'. The main thing is to speak to the person who is doing your tat, see what he/she has to offer from an artistic point of view (can he/she improve your design? Have thoughts on any little modification that might make it look better? - Obviously depending on the image you will end up getting - may not be room for modifications). You MUST feel comfortable with the artist. If he/she has shaky hands, walk away. Keithos had his done recently and it looked really good when I saw it. Lovely and sharp (only black). I think he said he got it done in camden. Drop him a pm.

Cool, I will do, thanks :)

I have one friend with tats, he swears by a place he always goes to. In theory I've pencilled in a trip up there with him, but in practice I don't seem to be able to get him up there because he's so busy. If it comes to it I'll try and make it up there myself but use his artist.

• Options
    xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    So how do you eventually decide which tattoo parlour to go with? .

im fairly impulsive so when i decided to get mine, i just went to the street with the most tattoo shops and went door to door until one could do it then.... but, mine are both small and nothing detailed so they were easy and fast.
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    I've got four tats, and 3 of the places I went to 'cause they were near me when I was in the mood for a tat. 1 of them was just a return trip. Pick a place and just go with it. I'd go with the advice of someone you know as well....but if you wait too long you may as well forget it. You're not going to get it. It's the kind of thing you do or you don't....but if you talk about it forever it's not going to happen.

It's addicting though. You're forewarned!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ