Options

The 'ALL TATTOOS - NO CHAT' thread.

Comments

• Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    My tats ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/adropinthepark/sets/72157605495510485/

I have so few and want so many more. *sigh*
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,478
    http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/lubagoldina/five-elements

Not PJ's, but the five chinese elements. Awesome tattoo. :D
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k109/BaristaBabe06/IMG_4981.jpg

I got this last summer just before Lolla it hurt like crazy!!!
  • Options
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k109/BaristaBabe06/IMG_4981.jpg

I got this last summer just before Lolla it hurt like crazy!!!

Looks like it took really well. I like the colors of the "Pearl Jam" lettering.

Have you sent the pic to http://tattooedeverything.com/ ?
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Here we go then. I'm posting this for Harmless....He can't cope with new technology ;)

Photo-0032.jpg

Bit of a weird angle...and its a bit fresh still.
    The circle is at the top of the arm and the pentagon near the elbow.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    The latest installment of harmless little f***'s tattoo tales :D

Tattoo #'s 2 and 3

Photo-0078.jpg
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    http://www.myspace.com/badmotorfinger8

i gotta get a pic of my other one too
    I am right by your side

shows:
    7/18/06 SF
    Bridge School night 2 2006
    12/9/06 Hawaii
    E.V. solo show in Santa Cruz
  • Options
    he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    imalive wrote:
    http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/lubagoldina/five-elements

Not PJ's, but the five chinese elements. Awesome tattoo. :D

that is a badass tat

is it your's?
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Here is my Hawaii Souvenir Its not fancy but its something i drew up on the plane! Im gladd I got "Surfer" in there when I did cuz now he is gone. That is his actual doggie paw that i drew around.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Here is my Hawaii Souvenir Its not fancy but its something i drew up on the plane! Im gladd I got "Surfer" in there when I did cuz now he is gone. That is his actual doggie paw that i drew around.
    thats a great design! and a nice memorial to your dog :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    thats a great design! and a nice memorial to your dog :D

Thank you! Whats crazy is that it was a year BEFORE he went to doggie heaven. Im gladd I did it when I did. I still am in search of a really good artist that tattoos portraits as their specialty cuz I want his portrait done.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Thank you! Whats crazy is that it was a year BEFORE he went to doggie heaven. Im gladd I did it when I did. I still am in search of a really good artist that tattoos portraits as their specialty cuz I want his portrait done.
    Kat von D :D

you can get on TV!

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    Kat von D :D

you can get on TV!
    haha i DID think of Kat. Her shop is not far from me but.....she has a waiting list. There is this other dude that does freakin CRAZY portraits. He's about an hour away. Im gonna find his link to post in here. I just gotta trust them i guess.

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,478
    that is a badass tat

is it your's?

I wish! :D I did some more research. I think I'm gonna get the five Japanese elements on my other arm.
    SENROCK! wrote:
    That's really cool, Sen. I definitely thought of a Shelby portrait but I'm afraid no artist could capture her "essence." :(
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    That's really cool, Sen. I definitely thought of a Shelby portrait but I'm afraid no artist could capture her "essence." :(
    mhmm exxxactly. One false move and the whole thing can be destroyed. THIS is what scares me and why i havnt done it yet.

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    SENROCK! wrote:
    haha i DID think of Kat. Her shop is not far from me but.....she has a waiting list. There is this other dude that does freakin CRAZY portraits. He's about an hour away. Im gonna find his link to post in here. I just gotta trust them i guess.

I Kats shop wasn't far from me I wouldn't think twice about joining that waiting list....her portraits are just unbelievable....get on the list sennie trust me ;)

I don't have a photo of mine but I will at some stage. Been speaking with a local artist about getting my 3/4 sleeve but its gonna cost much much money :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    My sister and I are having tats done for our birthday. We were born on the same day but 15 yrs apart. 30 and 45 this August 2nd. :)

I'm doing something with PJ and the Grateful Dead. She hasn't told me her idea yet for hers. I can't wait. lol :D
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    I Kats shop wasn't far from me I wouldn't think twice about joining that waiting list....her portraits are just unbelievable....get on the list sennie trust me ;)

I don't have a photo of mine but I will at some stage. Been speaking with a local artist about getting my 3/4 sleeve but its gonna cost much much money :rolleyes:

what is it with you guys calling me sennie!!!! :eek: haha yeah her portraits are awesome. I DID think she was the best but......i've seen 2 other artists that freakin blow her away. I dig the detail she uses but I dont know. The color the other artists use is AMAZING. I cant find that damn link!!!!

• Options
    Has anyone ever experienced 'blow out' on their tattoo? Slight ink blotting outside the lines due to the artist going too deep? Was it possible to fix? How did you do it?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    there were some good lookin pearl jam tattoos at the show yesterday. There was one guy whos given to fly tattoo i LOVED. Forgot his name but dude if ure on here......MAJOR props!!!

• Options
    mertmert Posts: 167
    imalive wrote:

I almost got some variation of the surfboard logo, because I love it so much!

Mine: Obviously don't need to explain the lyrics to anyone here... ;) To remember my mom, and anyone I lose in the future:

n543430178_3378106_2950.jpg

I really should take a healed pic, lol.
  • Options
    mert wrote:

Mine: Obviously don't need to explain the lyrics to anyone here... ;) To remember my mom, and anyone I lose in the future:

holy freakin McCready. THAT is freakin CRAZY!!!!! I think your tattoo is my new favorite of anyone on here!!!

• Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    mert wrote:

holy hell, I just posted my tat up here and then looked at yours....we have VERY similar tastes :D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    mertmert Posts: 167
    holy hell, I just posted my tat up here and then looked at yours....we have VERY similar tastes :D

I know!!! I just looked at yours, and had to look at mine closely to find the differences! :D

My housemate got a foot tat in Thailand, but it was done with bamboo and took about 2.5 hours... The pain she was in at times was pretty intense... Good for you! When did you get yours?
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Did ya make a wish? :)

Cool tat.
    yes...i did:)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    doesn't seem like it's Pearl Jam related...
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    doesn't seem like it's Pearl Jam related...
    this is just the "all tattoos" thread... doesnt have to be PJ related... just so happens that all these weirdos have nothing but ;):p