Options

Does anyone on this board look like Thora Birch?

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Well? I'm just interested.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I do.

Well, that's what my brother said (once). HAHAHA.

I'd be much happier if he said I looked like Catherine Zeta Jones or Debbie Harry.

But seriously, that's what he said. He also said that his girlfriend says I look like a monkey. :mad: Next time I see him, I'm going to punch him in the face.
  • Options
    I do.

Well, that's what my brother said (once). HAHAHA.

I'd be much happier if he said I looked like Catherine Zeta Jones or Debbie Harry.

But seriously, that's what he said. He also said that his girlfriend says I look like a monkey.

NO.... You didn't just say that.... Please, tell me you didn't. :o

I love monkeys! :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I do.

But seriously, that's what he said. He also said that his girlfriend says I look like a monkey. :mad: Next time I see him, I'm going to punch him in the face.

A MONKEY! haha! Oh my! :eek:

I'd be upset. But that is funnier than when my friend described someone as looking like a baby dinosaur...I nearly wet myself from laughing so hard! :o
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,752
    Don't tell anyone, but that reminds me of Jeff. The monkey resemblance that is!
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Don't tell anyone, but that reminds me of Jeff. The monkey resemblance that is!

No, he's a tiger... I mean lion... he looks like a lion. :o
  • Options
    We're gonna get in trouble again girl! You callin' my monkey man a lion!
  • Options
    I don't...but I like her expressions...or lack of them. I love when a woman looks bored. I have tried for like 10 years to cultivate the PERFECT bored expression.

sometimes it's hard to keep that expression (wink wink)

She has a sweet mouth...kind of nice DSL's.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    I don't...but I like her expressions...or lack of them. I love when a woman looks bored. I have tried for like 10 years to cultivate the PERFECT bored expression.

A few more PMs from me and you'll be sweet, don't you worry.

• Options
    tish wrote:
    We're gonna get in trouble again girl! You callin' my monkey man a lion!

No, I'm calling him a tiger. ;)

HAHA. Sorry. :)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I do :)

i look just like her

*eagerly awaits pm from failedpersephone and I look forward to ignoring harmless' one asking me out for sushi*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    I do :)

i look just like her

*eagerly awaits pm from failedpersephone and I look forward to ignoring harmless' one asking me out for sushi*

OMG.... Thora Birch and sushi? :eek:

• Options
    The tiger comment was not lost on me. ;) And yah, the lion look is fitting too.
    But yes, I accept your apology and do not require another boot licking.
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    The tiger comment was not lost on me. ;) And yah, the lion look is fitting too.
    But yes, I accept your apology and do not require another boot licking.

I can't help it. Our chatter is so funny to me. :)

Anyway, Theora Birch... :)
  • Options
    I can't help it. Our chatter is so funny to me. :)

Anyway, Theora Birch... :)

THORA!!!!

Ahem.... yes, exactly. Thora Birch.

• Options
    THORA!!!!

Ahem.... yes, exactly. Thora Birch.

I thought that was an odd name... (I'm not sure where the 'e' came from). :)
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    OK, I had no idea who she was, or what she looks like..so I googled her, and ...shaawiiing.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    I liked Theora better...it is a better name.

what a nice set of lips that girly has...
    um face lips.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    I like her set of jugs myself :)
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    I liked Theora better...it is a better name.

Phew! That saved me from some embarrassment! :)
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    OK, I had no idea who she was, or what she looks like..so I googled her, and ...shaawiiing.

i'm aghast that people dont know who people are?

someone didnt know who Helena Bonham Carter was earlier and now this?

i watch too many movies it would appear :o

blue movies.. that is obvious :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    her boobie shot from american beauty was tempered for me when i realized she was jack ryan's daughter (harrison ford jack ryan only) :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    her boobie shot from american beauty was tempered for me when i realized she was jack ryan's daughter (harrison ford jack ryan only) :)

aww cutback - she does have nice bewbies tho...they are practically magical...
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    read her bio.

her mom did naughty films in the 70's

:D
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    aww cutback - she does have nice bewbies tho...they are practically magical...

oh don't get me wrong......i'd knead those funbags like i was the last pizza maker in the world and it was super bowl sunday....:p
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:

I'm so envious that you've just discovered her.. What does it feel like?

• Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    cutback wrote:
    oh don't get me wrong......i'd knead those funbags like i was the last pizza maker in the world and it was super bowl sunday....:p
    lmao
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm aghast that people dont know who people are?

someone didnt know who Helena Bonham Carter was earlier and now this?

i watch too many movies it would appear :o

blue movies.. that is obvious :rolleyes:

You got any with Thora Birch in?

• Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    read her bio.

her mom did naughty films in the 70's

:D

oh.. i fuckin knew that!!!!

that makes me twitch a bit knowing that.
  • Options
    You got any with Thora Birch in?

maybe she was in Trois couleurs Bleu by Krzysztof Kieslowski...

seen it?
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

oh my god...I must have some sort of deficiency...THAT even got me started up again.

people! I am still at work! this is really not fair!