Options

The straw that broke the camel's back!

2»

Comments

• Options
    :eek:

um that's rich coming from someone who was agonna eat some pizza and decided on take out chinese! ! ! :p;)

beware the camels

Yeah OK, touche ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    word!
    only decent one I found to drink in Chicago was Sam Adams, becasue it ain't a lager.
    :D

it's Pearl Harbour anniversary today .. I guess we're playing the Japanese tonight :p

ok, I'm not getting take away as I have a full fridge and a nice peice of rumsteak in the fridge.. but I'm going out to get some wine :)

Harmless (I was going to put your name but have been told of by d2d about doing that :o), next year is your year..just hang on!

Tell you what next year's my year for... making some PJ meet-ups, that's what.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    I must be a bitch because I giggled when you said you dropped the pizza upside down on the floor.
    It did make me laugh a little Sorry

If it's any concellation, did see the funny side, right after I shouted 'FUCK!' at the top of my lungs. :D

• Options
    If it's any concellation, did see the funny side, right after I shouted 'FUCK!' at the top of my lungs. :D

It is SO something I would do myself. Thinking what a shite day I have had and then BOOM it does even farther down the hill :eek: