2»

Comments

• markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    well it def wasnt the heels :(
    that was supposed to be #5 :(
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    what made my lats 6 months ?
    Starting again playing music (bass). I had almost stopped for the last 3-4 eaars and I've now started playing with a small band
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    being drunk in NYC.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • PearlsGirlPearlsGirl Posts: 257
    This girl Shannon I've met...nothing has happened but shes perfect

aw, i have the same feelings for someone too, but they already said that they don't like me. I hope everything works out for you :o)
    Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    * meeting the most amazing guy from the board and falling head over heels for him (you know who you are)

* seeing Eddie in Vancouver

* discovering that I am way stronger than I thought I was

* planning a wonderful trip to New York and scoring David Letterman tickets (going next week...yay!!!)

* finding out who my true friends really are
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    2 trips to Las Vegas, 2 trips to Phoenix, and 1 trip to Montana. Other then that it's been fairly bland.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Montana :D And lots of cool stuff happening with work...working on more certifications, getting to introduce new programs on campus and laying the groundwork for a whole new department. I feel like I'm growing professionally again and have some really exciting goals to work towards. Trying for a baby has also been enjoyable despite the results so far :thumbup:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Delivering my baby girl in the bathroom of my house. Dive head first across the floor and barehanded her, just like playing 3rd base, got 911 on speaker phone and waited for the ambulance.
    Tied the cord with a skate lace. Very true story, we named her Vedder,
    Delivering my baby girl in the bathroom of my house. Dive head first across the floor and barehanded her, just like playing 3rd base, got 911 on speaker phone and waited for the ambulance.
    just added you to my speed dial...you know...just in case our hard work pays off...this is the way I want to deliver :thumbup:

• Delivering my baby girl in the bathroom of my house. Dive head first across the floor and barehanded her, just like playing 3rd base, got 911 on speaker phone and waited for the ambulance.
    just added you to my speed dial...you know...just in case our hard work pays off...this is the way I want to deliver :thumbup:

I can be a goofy fucker, but I stress this is a very true story, not planned this way, she wasn't due for another week, we didn't know if she would be a boy or girl, so that added to the madness.
    Delivering my baby girl in the bathroom of my house. Dive head first across the floor and barehanded her, just like playing 3rd base, got 911 on speaker phone and waited for the ambulance.

I can be a goofy fucker, but I stress this is a very true story, not planned this way, she wasn't due for another week, we didn't know if she would be a boy or girl, so that added to the madness.
    That is insane. I'm still putting you on speed dial, because I'm pretty sure my husband would pass out in that situation :lol:

• Passed a licensing exam

Travelling to Dallas, Texas and seeing Eddie Vedder, Dealy Plaza and first NFL game

Saw Paul McCartney live

Went to Star Wars 'Identities' exhibit and saw a lot of amazing movie props and costumes (including what you see in my profile pic

Xmas and birthday

Seeing the Tragically Hip in 2 weeks for the first time
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • That is insane. I'm still putting you on speed dial, because I'm pretty sure my husband would pass out in that situation :lol:[/quote]

Ya, sounds like he needs to toughen up a little. (Sarcasm font needed here)
    Ya, sounds like he needs to toughen up a little. (Sarcasm font needed here)
    he can do that right after learns to use a hammer :|:lol:

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Montana...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....