Am I the only person getting drunk tonight?

Comments

• Obi Once wrote:
    Have both DVD's in my 'collection', so yeah, great movies! Most recent releases seem to suck.. Lately I've stopped more movies 1/2 way than I've watched to the end. Thanks for the recommendations tho.

You like Feeder? Listening to the b-sides collection for the 1st time and it sounds pretty good.

Not keen on Feeder sorry!.. but good to hear good music... I've got Sigur Ros on right now...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Vino and no food is not a good combo.
    Have some cheese, sausage, something with enough fat in it? Works for me..
    your light's reflected now
    Not keen on Feeder sorry!.. but good to hear good music... I've got Sigur Ros on right now...
    Nothing to be sorry about. Must say last 2 albums have been a wee bit to soft for my taste, enjoy seeing them live tho.. Picture of Perfect Youth (bsides collection) has quite a few songs on it with a bite.

Never really listened to Sigur Ros.. Isn't it too sleepy/dreamy for this moment?
  • Obi Once wrote:
    Nothing to be sorry about. Must say last 2 albums have been a wee bit to soft for my taste, enjoy seeing them live tho.. Picture of Perfect Youth (bsides collection) has quite a few songs on it with a bite.

Never really listened to Sigur Ros.. Isn't it too sleepy/dreamy for this moment?

Depends what you like....... Not everyone could get drunk to Sigur Ros but me? Fuck yeah...... but yesah it is reflective,.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Obi Once wrote:
    Have some cheese, sausage, something with enough fat in it? Works for me..

My roommate made carnitas. I had two tacos. YUM-O!!!!!!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Depends what you like....... Not everyone could get drunk to Sigur Ros but me? Fuck yeah...... but yesah it is reflective,.
    Maybe it'll go down nicely with my Jagermeister, what album would u recommend for a 1st timer?
  • Obi Once wrote:
    Maybe it'll go down nicely with my Jagermeister, what album would u recommend for a 1st timer?

() is my favourite.... but Takk is probably most accessible....

My roommate made carnitas. I had two tacos. YUM-O!!!!!!!
    Had to look carnitas up, but it sounds perfect! I love Mexican food.. Time for Taco Bell(ish companies) to open in Europe if u ask me..
  • Obi Once wrote:
    Had to look carnitas up, but it sounds perfect! I love Mexican food.. Time for Taco Bell(ish companies) to open in Europe if u ask me..

I could really eat some quesadillas about now...

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Obi Once wrote:

Carnitas is "real" Mexican food. Pork shoulder in the crock pot until the meat falls apart. Then heated up on the stove until it gets crispy! A little lime, black beans, cheese, corn tortilla...PERFECTION!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Carnitas is "real" Mexican food. Pork shoulder in the crock pot until the meat falls apart. Then heated up on the stove until it gets crispy! A little lime, black beans, cheese, corn tortilla...PERFECTION!!

I'm hungry........

() is my favourite.... but Takk is probably most accessible....
    Both are being downloaded.

Had to look quesadillas up too.. Sounds good. I made myself 4 ounces of turkey shoarma with paprika etc earlier, so i'm still stuffed..
  • Obi Once wrote:
    Both are being downloaded.

Had to look quesadillas up too.. Sounds good. I made myself 4 ounces of turkey shoarma with paprika etc earlier, so i'm still stuffed..

mm... yum.... well I'll be online a little while longer so let me know what you think of the album.....

Btw their new dvd, Heima, is the greatest music dvd of all time..... no exaggeration

• im back. so how wasted are you lovely people tonight?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • im back. so how wasted are you lovely people tonight?

pretty bloody wasted....................... how are you??

• pretty bloddy sober........................thank you for askin
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • pretty bloddy sober........................thank you for askin

hahahahaha..... it's cool man, you'll be glad in the morning.

• ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,015
    2 miller lights a wild turkey and sprite and a gin and sprite...worked out for 25 mins and danced for 2 hours so i'm pretty silly right now.
  • Jim...Beam
  • well, I'm drunk now, does that count?

I was on my way home from a wine an cheese party, when I ran into my old college roommate, whom I had a rather large falling out with a couple years ago. Anyway, for some reason she seemed to forget about the whole falling out thing (and she was the one who had the problem) and invited me to tag along for drinks with her and friend, so I proceeded to have a couple jack-and-diets...didn't quite realize I was drunk til I got home...
  • PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    Just picked up a 12-er of High Life. Had to drive through what passes for a snowstorm here in bucolic SoILL. Next stop: Sidetracks, a shitty college bar, for dirt-cheap booze and way too many cigarettes. IL is outlawing smoking in public places on Dec. 31. Gotta make sure I've got a sore throat and trench mouth a couple more times before I can't do it anymore. So yeah, getting drunk tonight. Probably tomorrow, too. Definitely Thurs. at STL when PGH plays the Rams for the greedy-ass NFL network game. Man, I must be a drunk.
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    I'm always drunk, except for when i'm not...You seem to make these same exact threads every night, but with slightly different titles/words.....I like it :)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • I'm drunk and high, listening to Down in the flood. Now 10,000 Days (wings part2).
    mP3 on random shuffle. Just switched to light beer and V8, haha, I gotta last for reasons left unsaid.
    journeyman wrote:
    I'm drunk and high, listening to Down in the flood. Now 10,000 Days (wings part2).
    mP3 on random shuffle. Just switched to light beer and V8, haha, I gotta last for reasons left unsaid.

Drugs are not good my friend...Happy dreams...
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • The Champ wrote:
    Drugs are not good my friend...Happy dreams...

Booze is a drug, don't kid yourself. Sugar can be too, caffeine, not to mention cocaine.
    journeyman wrote:
    Booze is a drug, don't kid yourself. Sugar can be too, caffeine, not to mention cocaine.

What? Booze are not illegal, as sugar and caffeine are not....but whatever your point is/was, i'm sure will surface witihin your next post ;)...
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    no
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• ook its 2am here I'm gettin pretty buzzed sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • ook its 2am here I'm gettin pretty buzzed sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Nice mate.... 10:18am here and I'm up!

Four nights in a row... bloody ell....

• Nice mate.... 10:18am here and I'm up!

Four nights in a row... bloody ell....

hahaha have another..start the day off right! cheers!
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .