Am I the only person getting drunk tonight?

Comments

• im going out in a few minutes to watch the game. so i;ll be back when you guys are completely wasted!

pce out. have one for me!

see you when you return bro
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    good good.....welcome to the thread
    Actually really felt like going out tonight and getting thoroughly pissed, but everyone seems to be completely wasted from yesterday or in another city.. So *here*'s to getting drunk and you ppl!

Watched Man From Earth earlier, quite amusing movie.
    your light's reflected now
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Question:

Is it too early to get my comfy jammies on??
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Huh?
    Mark, I would be worried and disapproving about the fact you have started a drunken thread every day for about 4 nights if it wasn't for the fact that I have joined you, drunk, in all of them :o lord knows I love being home for christmas :P good to see my mates again
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Question:

Of course not! ;)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    Question:

It's never too early for that, if it was fashionably acceptable / warm enough to wear gym trousers I'd wear nothing else...
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Mark, I would be worried and disapproving about the fact you have started a drunken thread every day for about 4 nights if it wasn't for the fact that I have joined you, drunk, in all of them :o lord knows I love being home for christmas :P good to see my mates again

hahahahahaha........ I'm pretty worried myself... 4 nights in a row..... nice to see you Jeremy..... it is Jeremy right?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Obi Once wrote:
    Actually really felt like going out tonight and getting thoroughly pissed, but everyone seems to be completely wasted from yesterday or in another city.. So *here*'s to getting drunk and you ppl!

Watched Man From Earth earlier, quite amusing movie.

Fuck yes.! Not seen the movie but welcome to the thresad.....

hahahahahaha........ I'm pretty worried myself... 4 nights in a row..... nice to see you Jeremy..... it is Jeremy right?
    haha, no :D My real name is Jamie. I'm sure I've told you that... :o

Nevermind. It's Jamie :) my username is a reference to a Pearl Jam song, you might have heard it :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Question:

I saw someone out in public wearing them today...go for it.

I have to say...that grosses me out..get dressed for crying out loud.
    Only in the states...so lazy..
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    Question:

As long as they are off by midnight, you go right ahead.
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    haha, no :D My real name is Jamie. I'm sure I've told you that... :o

Nevermind. It's Jamie :) my username is a reference to a Pearl Jam song, you might have heard it :p

Yeah.... sorry Jamie!

Yeah I've heard it.....' seemed a harmless little fuck'.. :D

TrixieCat wrote:

OMG! It's funny you said that! I was JUST talking to a friend about that yesterday!!!!!! When did that become acceptable? Full on jammies and slippers. I can understand if you're sick...but...otherwise it's just laziness!

• Proteus wrote:
    As long as they are off by midnight, you go right ahead.

hahahahahaha

Yeah.... sorry Jamie!

Yeah I've heard it.....' seemed a harmless little fuck'.. :D
    No problems man. I may be wrong but for some reason I think I;ve heard you saying you like The Pogues at some point don't you...? go contribute to my thread in Other Music! :)
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    No problems man. I may be wrong but for some reason I think I;ve heard you saying you like The Pogues at some point don't you...? go contribute to my thread in Other Music! :)

HAVENt heard much but I love fairytale in New York.....

HAVENt heard much but I love fairytale in New York.....
    Must've been confusing you with someone else :D ahh... the beer and cognac is kicking in.
    :) I love wine.

• Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Must've been confusing you with someone else :D ahh... the beer and cognac is kicking in.

COGNAC! YOU'RE DRINKING COGNAC! I love that shit!

I had mentioned the fact that fairytale of new york was my favourite Cristmas song...

• iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    TrixieCat wrote:

i noticed that i left my apartment...just to run to my car in the pubic garage attatched to my building...in my pjs. that's the closest i've been to wearing pjs in public. i hate it too. even when i'm sick, i at least throw on jeans and a t-shirt. i would hate when girls would literally roll out of bed and go to class in college...blah!

but...i'll be drinking a bit this eve. everyone's out of town and thunderstorms tonight ruin heading out...boo!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
    I've only worn pajama bottoms in public once. I was extremely ill with a kidney infection. I was in so much pain that I literally couldn't change into regular clothes to go to the ER.

Fuck yes.! Not seen the movie but welcome to the thresad.....
    If you're willing to recommend anything worth watching I'll check it out, haven't seen a 1/2 interesting movie in a while..

To catch up I had my 1st shot of liquor.

Out of curiosity: Is it a dutch thing or does everyone get a package of gifts (ussually food and drinks) from their employers b4 xmas? Mine was amazingly ok this year..

I had mentioned the fact that fairytale of new york was my favourite Cristmas song...
    I'm not drinking anything now but I was in the pub earlier catching up with my old school friends. I always start on the beer and move up to the Courvoisier and Hennessy :p Cognac is the drink of kings! or rather, Napolean :)
  • Obi Once wrote:
    If you're willing to recommend anything worth watching I'll check it out, haven't seen a 1/2 interesting movie in a while..

To catch up I had my 1st shot of liquor.

Out of curiosity: Is it a dutch thing or does everyone get a package of gifts (ussually food and drinks) from their employers b4 xmas? Mine was amazingly ok this year..

You seen One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest? Or Donnie Darko? Great movies....

• ProteusProteus Posts: 166

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mYvqsHL3rE
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    i'd join ya! but im not 21 yet. :p
    :confused: and?..
    not sure how old I was first time I got pissed..14 probably..and it wasn't even illegal :p (though my parents wouldn't have approved, but hell, they still don't and I'm 36!)

oh, and yes, I'm a bit pissed right now..:D
  • Pegasus wrote:
    :confused: and?..
    not sure how old I was first time I got pissed..14 probably..and it wasn't even illegal :p (though my parents wouldn't have approved, but hell, they still don't and I'm 36!)

oh, and yes, I'm a bit pissed right now..:D

woooooooo...... you guys and alcohol make it all feel better....

Vino and no food is not a good combo.

• Vino and no food is not a good combo.

That's why I hgad a chinese I couldn't afford......

You seen One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest? Or Donnie Darko? Great movies....
    Have both DVD's in my 'collection', so yeah, great movies! Most recent releases seem to suck.. Lately I've stopped more movies 1/2 way than I've watched to the end. Thanks for the recommendations tho.

You like Feeder? Listening to the b-sides collection for the 1st time and it sounds pretty good.