Options

I saw a film last night Oh Boy!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    Relax man. Don't get yourself all worked up. We're talking about some stupid ignorant bitch with a fucking crown on her head. Learn to laugh and shake your head at people like that and then just forget about them.
    He comes to rant, then he leaves lol, im starting to think he is playing some prank.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    kenshunt wrote:
    He comes to rant, then he leaves lol, im starting to think he is playing some prank.

Oh I don't think it's a prank. I think he's truly venting here. Hopefully he realises he went overboard. He needs to cool off. I understand where he's coming from, but there's no need to carry on like that.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Oh I don't think it's a prank. I think he's truly venting here. Hopefully he realises he went overboard. He needs to cool off. I understand where he's coming from, but there's no need to carry on like that.

*shrug* I dunno man...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    Well i felt sorry for him, but i guess harmless is right.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Malcolm_X wrote:
    Now that fuckin' cooze cunt whore deserves to get the shit beat outta her.

I'll tell them I hope they fuckin get raped and there parents die in a fire cause they are the scum of America in sheeps clothing.

cruelties of women like that.

Dude....YOU are a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therapy, therapy therapy and more therapy and maybe you'll be able to work on some of this anger. This anti-woman anger as well as whatever other groups you HATE so vehemently.
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    You don't think referring to a female as a cum dumpster is insulting to ALL FEMALES?

Not questioning that the chick was obviously a piece of shit. But cunt, whore and cum dumpster? "This little piece of shit, fucking asshole chick..." get's the point across without using words that would get you a NICE EXTRA CHARGE if involved in a crime. They are hate words. Like if you say all that while committing a crime it then becomes a HATE crime.

It's just really nasty shit. That's all.

Not at all. The only thing I will apologise for, is the fact I don't personally know her but I'll bet I can take a pretty good guess and I was right before I read the whole thing. :mad:

She must have a very good sense of humour to draw attention to herself like that. Either that, or she's a cum dumpster.

Sorry-must not be in a very good mood tonight. :o:)
  • Options
    My 'disabled bitterness detector' is really working a treat tonight :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    Dude....YOU are a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therapy, therapy therapy and more therapy and maybe you'll be able to work on some of this anger. This anti-woman anger as well as whatever other groups you HATE so vehemently.

Dude needs to go watch some christmas cartoons or something....
  • Options
    Dude needs to go watch some christmas cartoons or something....

Whew! Thanks for our charming Canadian!

The MAN has spoken and now we move on... :)
  • Options
    serves ya right for calling her tiara a "crown"...how insulting.
  • Options
    Saturnal wrote:
    serves ya right for calling her tiara a "crown"...how insulting.

Read it again. There was NOTHING else insulting about his post? :D

• Options
    I'de feel bad for you if you weren't so superficial and disrespectful.
    When life gives you lemons, throw them at somebody.
  • Options
    Whew! Thanks for our charming Canadian!

The MAN has spoken and now we move on... :)

lol, I feel so cool now. :D
  • Options
    wait, why the hell was she wearing a crown now? I missed that part.

and while I really agree that this girl sucks, I also agree with harmless that I didn't like the words you used.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

L.. O.. FUCKIN.. L

Mate I don't care how disabled you are, you're sounding like a stupid jock, I'd suggest qutting while you're ahead.

i actually agree with you.

while the original post didn't seem too harsh to me, given the fact that i thought perhaps it was done in "rant" mode and he said some things he normally wouldn't have....to continue on with it is a completely different story imo.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I wonder what Tucker Max would have done in this situation? :confused: