Pearl Jam Girls

Comments

• awesome thread...no it'll be easier to see who is a girl or not
    ya know for all the stalkers on the pit (not me, pssh)
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Well, I wouldn't have told on you!

For you & Soap:

Some hot chicks at the SD 06 show!

who's second from the left and the third from the left (redhead)? - gorgeous
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Simply the best. Showing some love for these beautiful, intelligent, and rockin' women. What would the message pit be without them? Cheers to you all!!!

Nice thread! I've met 6 ladies from the pit and they all fit that description to a tee. :)
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Nice thread! I've met 6 ladies from the pit and they all fit that description to a tee. :)

Every chick I've met has been beautiful, super-cool, and down to earth. I haven't met you 'for real' but I know you match that description. You really ARE beautiful, super cool and down to earth!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

who's second from the left and the third from the left (redhead)? - gorgeous

my friends.

• Every chick I've met has been beautiful, super-cool, and down to earth. I haven't met you 'for real' but I know you match that description. You really ARE beautiful, super cool and down to earth!!
    oh trust me, she IS!!!! and then some.......
    Rarghstarfarian.
    oh trust me, she IS!!!! and then some.......

Plus, Abook and I have the same taste in men (and women apparently!) ;):p
    http://www.sawyerfan.com/images/sawyer.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/wrkam5/EmilieMini1.jpg

• Every chick I've met has been beautiful, super-cool, and down to earth. I haven't met you 'for real' but I know you match that description. You really ARE beautiful, super cool and down to earth!!

{{{AC}}} Thank you sweetie! :) You, yourself are another example of us PJ chicks being a rare and exquisite breed! :D One of these days I'm dragging myself out to one of these west coast shows I hear so much about... we'll meet up and talk about Lost and Sawyer for hours on end. :p
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Plus, Abook and I have the same taste in men (and women apparently!) ;):p
    http://www.sawyerfan.com/images/sawyer.jpg
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a294/wrkam5/EmilieMini1.jpg
    Let me guess....those people are on Lost?????
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Let me guess....those people are on Lost?????

YES...DUH!!!! ;):p Aren't they pretty??

• oh trust me, she IS!!!! and then some.......

I <3 Ruby :)

another person I've been dying to meet up with...

-Oscar Wilde
    {{{AC}}} Thank you sweetie! :) You, yourself are another example of us PJ chicks being a rare and exquisite breed! :D One of these days I'm dragging myself out to one of these west coast shows I hear so much about... we'll meet up and talk about Lost and Sawyer for hours on end. :p

Sounds like a great idea!!! There are so many cool people on here! Wish we all lived near each other so we could have girls' night!!

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    YES...DUH!!!! ;):p Aren't they pretty??
    Can you please get out and meet some real life flesh and blood people?? ;)
    I am going to fly out to CA and take you to some bars. I am really good at finding a love match.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Sounds like a great idea!!! There are so many cool people on here! Wish we all lived near each other so we could have girls' night!!

I know! That would be so much fun!

-Oscar Wilde
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I am going to fly out to CA and take you to some bars. I am really good at finding a love match.

PLLLLLLLLLLLEASE!! I need someone to get me out!! My friends are all married and I haven't been out to a bar in over a year.

P.S. Only if you did my makeup first!

It just got hot in here. <fans self>

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    pj girls where?? come one come all
  • I <3 Ruby

another person I've been dying to meet up with...
    well bring your lil bum to the west then my friend......
    and you like Sawyer too??? :eek:

ac- same taste in men.....the women, i am just getting into. :D
    claire is soo beautiful ( yea i dont know their real names). but if she loses her baby one more time.....stunning eyes, and skin. Ive said it before, in my next life id like to be a blonde like abook and achick. :D

I cant believe how many cool gals I have met here. Ive met a lot of older female role models- and that has been refreshing!!!! So graceful, wise, and just plain genuine. I needed that. edit: and younger ones too ofcourse!

We have more to say then just make-up, guys, and money. I mean, i am sure those things are great.....but we can always take it to another level- and thats why i love my pjam sisters.

I was watching Bride and Prejudice last night, and that totally made me want to have a girl slumber party. AC just took it to another level: Pjam slumber party.

* gets back to stupid hard work *

edit: theres always the good VASELINE talk too!!!

:o sorry for gettin soo excited. :(
    Rarghstarfarian.
    well bring your lil bum to the west then my friend......

claire is soo beautiful ( yea i dont know their real names). but if she loses her baby one more time.....stunning eyes, and skin. Ive said it before, in my next life id like to be a blonde like abook and achick. :D

Just want to clairfy on that... Abook and I both agreed that Claire is absolutely beautiful. That is all. Nothing lesbian-ish (sorry guys).

• well bring your lil bum to the west then my friend......

I cant believe how many cool gals I have met here. Ive met a lot of older female role models- and that has been refreshing!!!! So graceful, wise, and just plain genuine. I needed that.

We have more to say then just make-up, guys, and money. I mean, i am sure those things are great.....but we can always take it to another level- and thats why i love my pjam sisters.

I was watching Bride and Prejudice last night, and that totally made me want to have a girl slumber party. AC just took it to another level: Pjam slumber party.

* gets back to stupid hard work *

edit: theres always the good VASELINE talk too!!!

:o sorry for gettin soo excited.

I'm going to do it next tour...a huge road trip! And then we can have our PJ girl slumber party...I'll bring the vaseline talk and lots of Lost dvds! :D

-Oscar Wilde
  • Just want to clairfy on that... Abook and I both agreed that Claire is absolutely beautiful. That is all. Nothing lesbian-ish (sorry guys).

LOL! Yep, better nip that in the bud. :p

-Oscar Wilde
    I'm going to do it next tour...a huge road trip! And then we can have our PJ girl slumber party...I'll bring the vaseline talk and lots of Lost dvds! :D

So what's the deal with this "vaseline" talk??? I'm so curious now.

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    TrixieCat wrote:

Oh Trixie Cat

Can you find me a love match too? :o:p Not with Ament's Chick..not that I don't love her but you know... I like the fellas :p
    Oh Trixie Cat

Can you find me a love match too? :o:p Not with Ament's Chick..not that I don't love her but you know... I like the fellas :p

LOL! I don't take offense, I promise. I'm a boy-lover myself.

• So what's the deal with this "vaseline" talk??? I'm so curious now.

It works wonders for dry skin...especially feet and elbows. :D

-Oscar Wilde
  • Um, I've been to 17 shows and this is all I see:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/66/155853624_386a35367f.jpg

...There are exceptions though, like my best friend, she's pretty great.
    A Shared Account.
    It works wonders for dry skin...especially feet and elbows. :D

That reminded me. My ex boyfriend's mom used to always put vaseline on her hands and elbows. Everything was always so slimy. :eek: I went to answer the phone (after she used it) and it literally flew out of my hand.

Um, I've been to 17 shows and this is all I see:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/66/155853624_386a35367f.jpg

...There are exceptions though, like my best friend, she's pretty great.

Um...ok, that was totally uncalled for.

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    LOL! I don't take offense, I promise. I'm a boy-lover myself.

Ahhh boys.. :p