freelove

Promiscuity
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,745
    Promiscuity
    sluts - applies to both genders , mind you
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    sluts - applies to both genders , mind you

Slots - lmao...in keeping with watching Beavis and Butthead Do America
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• word
    wah
  • hartamh wrote:
    dignity

respect
    wah
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    hartamh wrote:
    deserving

students
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
    hartamh wrote:
    teachers
    instuctors
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    hartamh wrote:
    swimming
    suits

hartamh wrote:
    dress
    shirt

• shoes
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • shoes

Boots
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
    hartamh wrote:
    work

tomorrow :(

hartamh wrote:
    today

now

hartamh wrote:
    never

forget-it :)

hartamh wrote:
    remember ;):)

reminisce ;)

hartamh wrote:
    Recall

total

• Sum
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    Sum
    some
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
    hartamh wrote:
    many
    unity

hartamh wrote:
    together
    -ness

hartamh wrote:
    always
    and-forever

hartamh wrote:
    eternity
    heaven

hartamh wrote:
    on_earth
    beautiful

hartamh wrote:
    thank you :)

grateful

muiren77 wrote:
    grateful
    humble

• suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    mickeyrat wrote:
    humble

low-profile
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    hartamh wrote:
    short

midget
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
    suns rival wrote:
    midget
    mini

hartamh wrote:
    me
    you

mickeyrat wrote:
    you

pronoun
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...