~:The Word Game:~

Comments

• PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    hartamh wrote:
    doable
    don'table
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • hartamh wrote:
    :D:D you must be a man!

favorable :)

Likable
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Loveable!
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Loveable!

Unbelievable

• stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Unbelievable
    extraordinary
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
    hartamh wrote:
    awesome
    fantastic
    hartamh wrote:
    out-of-this-world
    supernatural
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,745
    hartamh wrote:
    superman
    batman
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    hartamh wrote:
    catwoman
    villain
    stickboy wrote:
    villain
    archenemy
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pinot768pinot768 Posts: 295
    hartamh wrote:
    Dr-Evil :D saw it the other night :D
    irritating
    "I was born, and I know that I'll die...the in-between is mine."
    pinot768 wrote:
    irritating
    nuisance
    stickboy wrote:
    nuisance
    pest
    pinot768 wrote:
    pest
    annoying
    hartamh wrote:
    pain-in-the-ass
    ex-husband :D
    pinot768 wrote:
    ex-husband :D
    in-the-past

mickeyrat wrote:
    in-the-past
    over
    pinot768 wrote:
    over
    yea!!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    yea!!!
    Happy :D
    hartamh wrote:
    Remember that :)
    always
    hartamh wrote:
    Forever-love {besides you two a adorable}
    bound
    stickboy wrote:
    bound
    book

• muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    mickeyrat wrote:
    book

worm
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
    muiren77 wrote:
    worm
    apple

mickeyrat wrote:
    apple

green

muiren77 wrote:
    green
    eco-friendly

mickeyrat wrote:
    eco-friendly

environmentalist

muiren77 wrote:
    environmentalist
    treehugger

• mickeyrat wrote:
    treehugger

Hippie

Hippie
    freelove