Bill Belichick Has No Class

Comments

• i think it was more so cause the ball was new and didnt have the new feel taken off. i think the tuna would of left anways, would you wanna put up T.O..haha, you think your pissed i nearly cried cause of it, i saw nightmares of it for a few months

btw-whats your fav nfl team
    i don't have a fav team, i have fav players and coaches. i'm basically a fan of the game.oh and yeah t.o. can be a huge distraction. mr. sharpie..
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i don't have a fav team, i have fav players and coaches. i'm basically a fan of the game.
    thats cool

g under p wrote:
    Well, actually I haven't to date. His Super Bowl credits are good with me for a long long time. I'm a fan from way back in the 70's when everybody walked all over the Patsy's.

So yeah you won't see me booing.

Peace
    good for you, i always respect die-hard fans alot more. im used to the hate with being a mets and islanders fan

peace im outta here
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• thats cool

good for you, i always respect die-hard fans alot more. im used to the hate with being a mets and islanders fan

peace im outta here
    yeah well i'm a die-hard fan of the game of football i don't root for hometown cities or jerseys only great players and coaches, but that's just me i respect everyone's opinion no matter what. i respect you for sticking with one team because that's your personal choice. peace
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    already up 2 td's with around 2 minutes to go and the ball inside the 10 he challenged a play and NE scored to run up the score instead of running out the clock. not to metion snubbing Peyton and Mangeni (sp?) last year when he go beat. the man wins AND loses without any class.

boo hoo. the pats and belichick aren't going to let a call go by if they don't agree with it 2 mins and 2 td's up or not.

as for snubbing...who honestly cares other than sportscenter and all the other talking heads that need to make "controversy" out of nothing?
  • bryn_cmbs wrote:
    already up 2 td's with around 2 minutes to go and the ball inside the 10 he challenged a play and NE scored to run up the score instead of running out the clock. not to metion snubbing Peyton and Mangeni (sp?) last year when he go beat. the man wins AND loses without any class.

I'd rather see my favorite team (the Lions) do that instead of go into the fucking prevent defense. Maybe that's why they've won three super bowls.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • i'm a fan of the game of football and all the great players and coaches. i don't root for home teams or uniforms. imo it's silly and stupid to stand by loving a shit ass team that sucks ass just because they're in my area.

hmmm. imo it's silly to be a fan of players all over the league. It sounds pretty safe to me. "Uh-oh, this guy isn't doing good anymore, time to move on to another favorite player." Sorry but bandwagon fans of teams and players irritate the hell out of me.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • g under p wrote:
    Oh speaking of CLASS, I just love the way the Jets fans booed and jeered their injured quaterback upon leaving the field.

That shows some class huh!

Peace
    Hey dipshit, they were cheering when he got up and cheering when Clemens came in. I was at the game, it was not as it was shown on t.v.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • he may have lost but not in the choking way the vinster always has even way back in tampa bay..you could always see the fear in vinnies eyes. i did expect chad to do better after seeing what he did in his first year. but i think there is hope for him still.
    Hope for him? his shoulder is hanging on by a thread. You ever wonder why he doesnt throw over twenty yards. He lets one rip down field and his arm will fall off. His production has been diminishing ever since he entered the league.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • g under p wrote:
    Well, actually I haven't to date. His Super Bowl credits are good with me for a long long time. I'm a fan from way back in the 70's when everybody walked all over the Patsy's.

So yeah you won't see me booing.

Peace

The Pats were actually quite a good team from 76-79 when Grogan was still a young healthy QB. They had winning records all four years and won (11) games twice during that period.
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    bryn_cmbs wrote:

he challenged the play because the offensive line was asking him to do so... and those guys worked their asses off yesterday so he threw them a bone

plus It's the AFC East... what if the Jets win the next game between the 2 and it becomes a tiebreaker at year end?

that's right sherlock... Point differential could come into play
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    bryn_cmbs wrote:

He just did that because he has Tom Brady on his fantasy team.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    That is all.

Maybe he's a Jets fan.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Hey dipshit, they were cheering when he got up and cheering when Clemens came in. I was at the game, it was not as it was shown on t.v.

Again snotwhad I was referring to the end of the game and I cleared that up if you had taken the time to read on.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• JDE-PJJDE-PJ Posts: 721
    they were actually cheering for him cause he got up on his own 2 fucking feet and walked off the field on his own, that what a true leader does, chad is the heart and soul of the team. dont fucking sling jet fans around, there one of the most classiest fans ever, alot better then giant fans.

Why jump on Giant fans when someone makes a comment about Jet fans?

They were cheering for Clemens coming in, not for Pennington being injured, but it's still bad in my opinion, the guy even if he has no arm gives his all, and the fans cheered for his backup.

Oh and as a season ticket holder for the Giants, you're wrong about the fans, talk to anyone, Jet fans are way more unruly in the stands in terms of rowdyness and that stuff, Giants have way more older people who have been going to the games for 30 years and longer.

Belichick like Parcells and others have huge egos, that's how they get to where they are, but classless nah, he just wants to win, and works his ass off to do everything he can to think of edges on the teams he plays.
    I know someday you will have a beautiful Life

Jason
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    I like the fact he dresses like a bum

Jason
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • mammasan wrote:
    Maybe he's a Jets fan.

Nope try again. I'm a die-hard Bengals fan, and I have been since I was 8. Even in the 90's and early 2000's when they sucked every year.
    The Pats were actually quite a good team from 76-79 when Grogan was still a young healthy QB. They had winning records all four years and won (11) games twice during that period.

I was a youngster then in the 70's and all I can remember was OJ running all over the Pats. We always seem to find a way to lose, we had Sam "The Bam" Cunningham, Randy Vahtaha and others. The Dolphins, Jets and Bills ruled then from what I can recall.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

JDE-PJ wrote:
    Oh and as a season ticket holder for the Giants, you're wrong about the fans, talk to anyone, Jet fans are way more unruly in the stands in terms of rowdyness and that stuff, Giants have way more older people who have been going to the games for 30 years and longer.

I was a Jets season ticket holder for the past 5 years and have been to about 10 Giants games in that same time frame and I have to completely agree with you. Jets fans are by far the rowdier of the two.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    JDE-PJ wrote:

They were cheering for Clemens coming in, not for Pennington being injured, but it's still bad in my opinion, the guy even if he has no arm gives his all, and the fans cheered for his backup.

Are the Jets giving the Yankees some salary relief on Clemens?
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    Nope try again. I'm a die-hard Bengals fan, and I have been since I was 8. Even in the 90's and early 2000's when they sucked every year.

I was referring to Bill Belichek. Speaking of the Bengels they are my second favorite team. I'm really hoping Palmer has a monsterous season this year.
  • JDE-PJJDE-PJ Posts: 721
    rrivers wrote:
    Are the Jets giving the Yankees some salary relief on Clemens?

Yeah they gave the Yankees 50 percent off all Johnson&Johnson products.
    I know someday you will have a beautiful Life

Jason
  • hmmm. imo it's silly to be a fan of players all over the league. It sounds pretty safe to me. "Uh-oh, this guy isn't doing good anymore, time to move on to another favorite player." Sorry but bandwagon fans of teams and players irritate the hell out of me.
    what's silly is to root for what stays in the hometown...the uniforms! with free agency the players move around alot and i don't abandon my favorite players just because they lose and i don't always like the winners it's the heart and soul of being a true great that gets me.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • mammasan wrote:
    I was referring to Bill Belichek. Speaking of the Bengels they are my second favorite team. I'm really hoping Palmer has a monsterous season this year.

If he stays healthy he should put up monster numbers.
  • jealous
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    JDE-PJ wrote:
    Why jump on Giant fans when someone makes a comment about Jet fans?

Belichick like Parcells and others have huge egos, that's how they get to where they are, but classless nah, he just wants to win, and works his ass off to do everything he can to think of edges on the teams he plays.
    no im not wrong ive gone to a few giant cowboy games during the 90s and i got alot shit said at me and even had beer thrown at me.they where cheering cause chad walked off the field on his own not cause he got hurt
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• jealous

Man I can't wait until the Pats come to town (Cincy) in a few weeks. I want blood!
  • bryn_cmbs wrote:
    Man I can't wait until the Pats come to town (Cincy) in a few weeks. I want blood!
    HAHAHA brady and moss are gonna light the house up!
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    If he stays healthy he should put up monster numbers.

Cincy has a good team this year and with a healthy Palmer, and if their players can stay out of run ins with the law, they should give Indy and the Pats a run for their money to take the conference.
  • HAHAHA brady and moss are gonna light the house up!
    yes they are
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    bryn_cmbs wrote:

Careful what you wish for.

Peace