bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
That is all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    That is all.

Classless yes,.....All day long as long as his team is whipping your team into the ground.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• He's like school on sunday
  • but he sure does have alot of important wins under his belt. one of the greatest coaches of all-time. don't be a hater you'd love him if he was coaching your uniforms. always funny how people hate great opposing team personnel but then love them if they happen to join the "home" team. i'm a fan of the game of football and all the great players and coaches. i don't root for home teams or uniforms. imo it's silly and stupid to stand by loving a shit ass team that sucks ass just because they're in my area.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
    but he sure does have alot of important wins under his belt. one of the greatest coaches of all-time. don't be a hater you'd love him if he was coaching your uniforms. always funny how people hate great opposing team personnel but then love them if they happen to join the "home" team. i'm a fan of the game of football and all the great players and coaches. i don't root for home teams or uniforms. imo it's silly and stupid to stand by loving a shit ass team that sucks ass just because they're in my area.

I have to disagree with you here. I think it's more admirable if one sticks with that team when times are down. I know I've certainly done that being a New England Patriot fan from the 70's. It becomes so much sweeter when that team rises to the top if and when that ever happens. I'm still in a blissful mode since the 2004 Red Sox championship victory in the WS.

NEP...They were a suck ass team back then as you put it.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    That is all.

care to elaborate?
  • g under p wrote:
    I have to disagree with you here. I think it's more admirable if one sticks with that team when times are down. I know I've certainly done that being a New England Patriot fan from the 70's. It becomes so much sweeter when that team rises to the top if and when that ever happens. I'm still in a blissful mode since the 2004 Red Sox championship victory in the WS.

NEP...They were a suck ass team back then as you put it.

Peace
    yeah i know most people do stick with their teams but i'm more of a player coach fan. free agency kinda helped me change. i couldn't help but root for my favorite players when they went to other teams. like jerry rice going to the raiders, montana going to kansas city, d. sanders everywhere..lol, ect ect. so now i like so many teams it's always a good season.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
    yeah i know most people do stick with their teams but i'm more of a player coach fan. free agency kinda helped me change. i couldn't help but root for my favorite players when they went to other teams. like jerry rice going to the raiders, montana going to kansas city, d. sanders everywhere..lol, ect ect. so now i like so many teams it's always a good season.

I can understand what mean by what has happened with free agency. However, when a player like Johnny Damon leaves the RS for the Yankees you can bet I ain't rooting for him.

Oh I had to look up his name cause I TOTALLY forgot his name.

Peace

• nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    g under p wrote:
    However, when a player like Johnny Damon leaves the RS for the Yankees you can bet I ain't rooting for him.
    i'd have to agree. i'm an eagles fan and i think the city collectively crossed that fine line between love and hate now that T.O. is in dallas.
  • JSBE wrote:
    care to elaborate?

already up 2 td's with around 2 minutes to go and the ball inside the 10 he challenged a play and NE scored to run up the score instead of running out the clock. not to metion snubbing Peyton and Mangeni (sp?) last year when he go beat. the man wins AND loses without any class.
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    already up 2 td's with around 2 minutes to go and the ball inside the 10 he challenged a play and NE scored to run up the score instead of running out the clock. not to metion snubbing Peyton and Mangeni (sp?) last year when he go beat. the man wins AND loses without any class.

Yeah Oh Yeah....and if he was coaching your team you wouldn't be here. The game is about winning not how you politely win. Gotta team down keep em down, the same was done to the Patriots back in the 70's when they suck ass. I'm over it are you.

Peace

• bryn_cmbs wrote:

well since your getting crap from all the pats fans i'll support you.
    belichick is a dirtbag and he wasnt such a genius when he coached the browns.
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    well since your getting crap from all the pats fans i'll support you.
    belichick is a dirtbag and he wasnt such a genius when he coached the browns.

Yeah, sweatshirts with the sleeves cut off, taking naps in his office before press conferences....

The Browns have some luck with genius coaches....[ahem, Crennel]
    Happiness is only real when shared
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    That is all.

I just noticed a quick way to solve Bel's classlessness is to have the Jets kick his classless ass the next time they play. That goes for any other team that plays his.

What do ya think?

Peace

• randy moss and tom brady...could this be the new generation montana to rice connection? sure gonna be exciting to watch :) belichick owes everything to the TUNA!
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    That is all.

Oh speaking of CLASS, I just love the way the Jets fans booed and jeered their injured quaterback upon leaving the field.

That shows some class huh!

Peace

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    g under p wrote:
    Oh speaking of CLASS, I just love the way the Jets fans booed and jeered their injured quaterback upon leaving the field.

That shows some class huh!

Peace
    they were actually cheering for him cause he got up on his own 2 fucking feet and walked off the field on his own, that what a true leader does, chad is the heart and soul of the team. dont fucking sling jet fans around, there one of the most classiest fans ever, alot better then giant fans.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

they were actually cheering for him cause he got up on his own 2 fucking feet and walked off the field on his own, that what a true leader does, chad is the heart and soul of the team. dont fucking sling jet fans around, there one of the most classiest fans ever, alot better then giant fans.

I'm talking about at the end of the game.

Peace

• why the fuck did the coach let pennington back in while he was hobbling the game was pretty much out of reach? good way to lose him for another season.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
    g under p wrote:
    I'm talking about at the end of the game.

Peace
    oh i thought u were talking bout when he got hurt, sorry my bad. of course there gonna boo, wouldnt u after that kinda of a game and doing nothing but shit in the preseason. its nyc gotta perform week in week out in this town espically the jets. and what pat fans havent booed brady before.fans are always gonna boo, its part of being a fan

why the fuck did the coach let pennington back in while he was hobbling the game was pretty much out of reach? good way to lose him for another season.
    ummm cause he doesnt like chad and likes the backup qb alot more, plus chad sucks.

• [quote

ummm cause he doesnt like chad and likes the backup qb alot more, plus chad sucks.[/quote]
    pennington don't suck he's a tough kid, i'd rather have him than vinny choke testaverde ...who is the backup anyway?
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
    pennington don't suck he's a tough kid, i'd rather have him than vinny choke testaverde ...who is the backup anyway?
    ummmmm yeah cause chad hasnt choked year after year against the pats or in other big games.kelly clemens

• ummmmm yeah cause chad hasnt choked year after year against the pats or in other big games.kelly clemens
    he may have lost but not in the choking way the vinster always has even way back in tampa bay..you could always see the fear in vinnies eyes. i did expect chad to do better after seeing what he did in his first year. but i think there is hope for him still.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
    he may have lost but not in the choking way the vinster always has even way back in tampa bay..you could always see the fear in vinnies eyes. i did expect chad to do better after seeing what he did in his first year. but i think there is hope for him still.
    i think vinny was overhypd coming outta college and didnt live up to it.im a huge chad supporter even though im not really a jets fan and even i gotta admit his days are #.mangini doesnt like him at all, hes dying to put clemens in.as far as belichick having no class, look who he coached under the tuna, need we say more bout a coach not having class.

• i think vinny was overhypd coming outta college and didnt live up to it.im a huge chad supporter even though im not really a jets fan and even i gotta admit his days are #.mangini doesnt like him at all, hes dying to put clemens in.as far as belichick having no class, look who he coached under the tuna, need we say more bout a coach not having class.
    well like i said earlier belichick probably would be a nobody had he never hooked up with the tuna. i'm a fan of parcels. i love the way he coaches i think he's brilliant.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
    well like i said earlier belichick probably would be a nobody had he never hooked up with the tuna. i'm a fan of parcels. i love the way he coaches i think he's brilliant.
    i cant knock the tuna a whole lot cause he did leave dallas with a hell of a team :D.

• i cant knock the tuna a whole lot cause he did leave dallas with a hell of a team :D.
    yeah he did and if it wasn't for that disaster of a play last year..one of the most fucked up things i've ever seen him do by the way..putting the fucking nervous rookie quarterback in for the hold FUCK I'M STILL PISSED.. you never know i think they would have gone to the superbowl.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
    yeah he did and if it wasn't for that disaster of a play last year..one of the most fucked up things i've ever seen him do by the way..putting the fucking nervous rookie quarterback in for the hold FUCK I'M STILL PISSED.. you never know i think they would have gone to the superbowl.
    i think it was more so cause the ball was new and didnt have the new feel taken off. i think the tuna would of left anways, would you wanna put up T.O..haha, you think your pissed i nearly cried cause of it, i saw nightmares of it for a few months

btw-whats your fav nfl team

oh i thought u were talking bout when he got hurt, sorry my bad. of course there gonna boo, wouldnt u after that kinda of a game and doing nothing but shit in the preseason. its nyc gotta perform week in week out in this town espically the jets. and what pat fans havent booed brady before.fans are always gonna boo, its part of being a fan

ummm cause he doesnt like chad and likes the backup qb alot more, plus chad sucks.

I doubt NE fans would waste their time booing TB with only 11 losses @ home out of at least 51. Multiple Super Bowl MVP's it's very unlikely you'll see this happening to Tom Brady @ home.

Peace

g under p wrote:
    I doubt NE fans would waste their time booing TB with only 11 losses @ home out of at least 51. Multiple Super Bowl MVP's it's very unlikely you'll see this happening to Tom Brady @ home.

Peace
    yeah sure :rolleyes:. of course your gonna say that your a pats fan. thats like a yankee fan saying yeah i havent booed a-rod

yeah sure :rolleyes:. of course your gonna say that your a pats fan. thats like a yankee fan saying yeah i havent booed a-rod

Well, actually I haven't to date. His Super Bowl credits are good with me for a long long time. I'm a fan from way back in the 70's when everybody walked all over the Patsy's.

So yeah you won't see me booing.

Peace