Options

The World's Sexiest...

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Why choose my throat to jump down? You were already bent out of shape before i even posted. I am not understanding how you read pretention and bitchiness into saying maybe they don't enter the field to be found sexy. I wrote this after you were getting all hot because people were joking around with you.
    Are you the one that was saying Dunk is an alcholic last night? :eek:
    Work it out...people would like you if you didn't jump down their throat.

Pretentious: making claim to or creating an appearance of (often undeserved) importance or distinction; "a pretentious country house"; "a pretentious fraud ...
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    PearlerPearler Posts: 191
    Why do I feel like you are about to have an emmotional breakdown then go looking for a series of hugs, HimAnus ?
  • Options
    Pearler wrote:
    Why do I feel like you are about to have an emmotional breakdown then go looking for a series of hugs, HimAnus ?

Maybe I should rename the thread "Shit on Ahnimus" go ahead, go all out, freak the fuck out, see how many ways you can swap the letters in my name to be offensive.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Maybe I should rename the thread "Shit on Ahnimus" go ahead, go all out, freak the fuck out, see how many ways you can swap the letters in my name to be offensive.

I never said a mean thing to you!!!!!!! :(
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

do you give up ?? Say "uncle", beeyotch !!
  • Options
    Pearler wrote:
    do you give up ?? Say "uncle", beeyotch !!

Fuck it man. I do give up. Your a useless piece of shit. You fucking assholes can galavant around this board shitting in people's breakfast and pissing them off and you will be allowed to do it. Because the mods only care about profanity, oooh terrible profanity, not being a fucking asshole and posting inflammatory shit like you.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    If offering up an opinion is pretentious, than so be it.
    I don't understand why you are getting so upset.
    I think it was a cute idea for a thread.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Fuck it man. I do give up. Your a useless piece of shit. You fucking assholes can galavant around this board shitting in people's breakfast and pissing them off and you will be allowed to do it. Because the mods only care about profanity, oooh terrible profanity, not being a fucking asshole and posting inflammatory shit like you.

Profanity isn't a problem...fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck! :)

But, who posted "inflammatory shit"???

• Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

hoowah !!
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    If offering up an opinion is pretentious, than so be it.
    I don't understand why you are getting so upset.
    I think it was a cute idea for a thread.

Yea right. Maybe you could have expressed that instead of the negativity you did. Instead of acknowledging what I was doing or simply ignoring it, you chose to attack my intentions. Congratulations you successfully assisted in pissing me off. You will be a great contributor to this wasted community.
  • Options
    ...fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck! :)

oh god it turns me on when a woman speaks like that.
  • Options
    Pearler wrote:
    oh god it turns me on when a woman speaks like that.

Well, then...you should hear me when I'm having sex! :D :eek:

• Options
    Profanity isn't a problem...fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck! :)

But, who posted "inflammatory shit"???

Are you blind? Oh, yea, they are your friends. they never do anything wrong. Like Dunkman right, isn't he the messiah of the pearl jam message board? He's the guy you all love and look up to, he does no wrong, he's perfect, just like all your other little friends.
  • Options
    Well, then...you should hear me when I'm having sex! :D :eek:

How could I possibly reject such an offer !!
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Are you blind? Oh, yea, they are your friends. they never do anything wrong. Like Dunkman right, isn't he the messiah of the pearl jam message board? He's the guy you all love and look up to, he does no wrong, he's perfect, just like all your other little friends.

LOL. I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never even spoken to Dunkman before.

P.S. Do you need a hug? :)

• Options
    LOL. I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never even spoken to Dunkman before.

P.S. Do you need a hug? :)

No, I'm not a fuckin' hippie.
  • Options
    Ahnimus, your envy of Dunkman is disturbing.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    No, I'm not a fuckin' hippie.

Non-hippies need hugs, too.

• Options
    [size=+125]FUCK THIS BOARD![/size]
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    [size=+125]FUCK THIS BOARD![/size]

HUGGS !!!
  • Options
    Ahnimus. Take a deep breath.

(I can't think of any scientists I find attractive. Especially not at this time of night).
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    You really unfairly attacked him last night. I am not understanding why so much hate this weekend? Anytime I have ever tried to have a conversation with you, you use your words to try and hurt me. After a while, no one is going to care anymore. I have defended you to people in pm's. I know you have had a rough time of life. I even asked Santa to get you some new shoes.
    No one here thinks that silly Scot is a messiah.
    And you are unfairly attacking me.
    I add alot to this community. My love and friendship has been felt by many people. I have argued and loved the best of them. In the end, we usually end up seeing eye to eye.
    I hope you relax and learn to appreciate the people here. I know I do.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    What the hell is going on here? I've been trying to find out what my friends hot wife does at the lab, I come back, and this...!
    Anyway, turns out she works at the sperm donation bank...any of you wankers ever met her?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    What the hell is going on here? I've been trying to find out what my friends hot wife does at the lab, I come back, and this...!
    Anyway, turns out she works at the sperm donation bank...any of you wankers ever met her?
    :eek:
    lol
    That is where they usually put the hot ones.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:

Now THAT was funny!!!!!!!!! :D

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Now THAT was funny!!!!!!!!! :D

She told me she's always smiles and is very polite, and thankful to the guys...but never shakes their hands.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    She told me she's always smiles and is very polite, and thankful to the guys...but never shakes their hands.

ICK...I wouldn't either. But...I wouldn't be there in the first place!

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I think he's cute especially when he talks. :)

http://www.australianoftheyear.gov.au/pages/page58.asp

And I think she's a very attractive woman. :)

http://www.australianoftheyear.gov.au/pages/page59.asp

and this guy is cute and pretty darn cool as well! :D

http://www.vianet.net.au/~bjmrshll/features2.html
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Holy smokes, I am sensing some problems in this particular thread.
    I don't know any female scientists or doctors by name to look up.
    I could google sexy scientists i suppose, but I haven't.
    I personally love intelligent women.
    She does not need be a scientist or a doctor holding a degree with the plaque
    on her office walls.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    What, shag a scientist? Or get people on here to shag scientists? Should be an interesting experiment!

Stephen Hawking lives around the corner from me. I see him all the time. Hawk the Cawwwk they call him. Biggest fakkin' sex symbol this country's ever produced. Once he gets his buzzer on your dark matter, I'll tell ya, we're talking the singularity of the horn, mate. Raoarrrrghhh.

Fins, I am sitting here laughing my ass off at this so thank you :D

I have a good friend who is an ER doc in London, ON. I could nominate her for hot. Smart, funny red head who is pretty chesty.. hell if I was into girls I would go for her. :D