Options

The World's Sexiest...

AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Scientist!

People are always swooning over the mindless human husks that appear in hollywood films or on the stage of a rock show, but what about the people behind the scenes that are saving lives? They go almost unnoticed.

Personally I'd rather be with a hot science babe than Jessica Alba, but if you google "Sexiest Female Scientist" most of the hits will be about Jessica Alba being dubbed the sexiest female according to scientists.

So, let's see what people can come up with.

I nominate Neurosurgeon Katrina Firlik
http://www.mrbsemporium.com/frontcovers/frontal%20love.jpg
http://www.katrinafirlik.com/katrina_firlik.htm

And Tracy ;)
I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Ross Geller (kidding!)
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Ross Geller (kidding!)

yea, you can't use fictional characters from popular television programs. That kind of defeats the purpose.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    yea, you can't use fictional characters from popular television programs. That kind of defeats the purpose.

So I guess he's out then?

• Options
    So I guess he's out then?

Yes
  • Options
    I mean seriously, you can probably name all the actors on friends, but you can't name the guy who discovered Penecillin and saved million upon millions of lives.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Don't say you have the hots for Fleming?
  • Options
    Don't say you have the hots for Fleming?

No, I'm trying to do something that is unprecedented and will bring awareness, but it's all fucked up.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    No, I'm trying to do something that is unprecedented and will bring awareness, but it's all fucked up.

What, shag a scientist? Or get people on here to shag scientists? Should be an interesting experiment!

Stephen Hawking lives around the corner from me. I see him all the time. Hawk the Cawwwk they call him. Biggest fakkin' sex symbol this country's ever produced. Once he gets his buzzer on your dark matter, I'll tell ya, we're talking the singularity of the horn, mate. Raoarrrrghhh.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    My friends wife works in the hospital lab...can i vote for her, or is that unethical ?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    My friends wife works in the hospital lab...can i vote for her, or is that unethical ?

Sure, but you have to provide a photo and occupation
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Maybe people that enter the field of science could not care less if they were found sexy? Why do you feel the need to objectify them?
    I don't.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Ok, fine...I'll play along. My roommate. He's a really good looking guy and has a PhD in organic chemistry (I believe). I'm not quite sure but I know he works for Johnson & Johnson working on finding a cure for diabetes.

• Options
    70 views and not one legitimate nomination.

I think this confirms my suspicions that people are shallow and mindless robotic victims of the media.

I'm sure if people tried in the slightest they could find someone better looking than Stephen Hawking.

For Example:
    Jeremy Wulff
    Assistant Professor University of Victoria
    http://www.chemistry.uvic.ca/jw.html
  • Options
    Ok, fine...I'll play along. My roommate. He's a really good looking guy and has a PhD in organic chemistry (I believe). I'm not quite sure but I know he works for Johnson & Johnson working on finding a cure for diabetes.

Got a picture?
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Maybe people that enter the field of science could not care less if they were found sexy? Why do you feel the need to objectify them?
    I don't.

I'm not objectifying them, why do you feel the need to shit on the thread?

Just feel like being a shallow and pretentious bitch?
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Sure, but you have to provide a photo and occupation
    I'm not sure of her job title, but it's pretty fancy, she had to study at university and everything. And I'm not sure I should disclose any pictures I may, or may not have of my friends wife. But she's pretty hot...take my word for it.
  • Options
    What, shag a scientist? Or get people on here to shag scientists? Should be an interesting experiment!

Stephen Hawking lives around the corner from me. I see him all the time. Hawk the Cawwwk they call him. Biggest fakkin' sex symbol this country's ever produced. Once he gets his buzzer on your dark matter, I'll tell ya, we're talking the singularity of the horn, mate. Raoarrrrghhh.

You never fall short of outdoing yourself Richard. I give you an A+ for being a prick and an A++ for missing the point.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I'm not objectifying them, why do you feel the need to shit on the thread?

Wow...that came out of nowhere....trying to get someone else kicked off here?
    lol...won't work.
    And yes you are objectifying them, regardless of what you may think.
    You are such a joke. lol
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'm not sure of her job title, but it's pretty fancy, she had to study at university and everything. And I'm not sure I should disclose any pictures I may, or may not have of my friends wife. But she's pretty hot...take my word for it.

I believe you, but it's not gonna help me make a poll. Nevermind anyway. I thought it was a decent idea to spotlight some important people in the world. But it turns out, most people here are shallow fucktards.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Wow...that came out of nowhere....trying to get someone else kicked off here?
    lol...won't work.
    And yes you are objectifying them, regardless of what you may think.
    You are such a joke. lol

Are you on crack cocaine? Who do you think is gonna get booted? I will. I am always the one to get banned because I react to shit like you. You come in here and shit on the thread and I will get banned, just watch.

I'm not objectifying them, thus I called you pretentious, you are assuming you know my intentions. And besides what makes you think movie stars and rock stars want to be objectified?
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Got a picture?

Yeah, but I'm not going to post it. He's my fricken roommate for god's sake.

• Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I believe you, but it's not gonna help me make a poll. Nevermind anyway. I thought it was a decent idea to spotlight some important people in the world. But it turns out, most people here are shallow fucktards.
    Wel thanks for taking my word for it.
    But come on man, there's no need to be hating us here.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

WOAH THERE! There is no need for name-calling.

• Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Are you on crack cocaine? Who do you think is gonna get booted? I will. I am always the one to get banned because I react to shit like you. You come in here and shit on the thread and I will get banned, just watch.

I'm not objectifying them, thus I called you pretentious, you are assuming you know my intentions. And besides what makes you think movie stars and rock stars want to be objectified?
    I read this and I have nothing to say. lol
  • Options
    PearlerPearler Posts: 191
    Ahnimus wrote:

You've only just worked this out, Ahnimus ?

Many of us had that sussed long ago, and your name is right up there amongst them also.

Break down the word Ahnimus... you get "him anus".
  • Options
    WOAH THERE! There is no need for name-calling.

There is no need for the shit she posted either. But she is your friend, right?

You know what, I'm fucking sick of this forum being dominated by you and your fairy fuck friends. I start a thread on here and it's overrun by shitheads that just come in to ridicule me and make assumptions about my intentions.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

You know what, I'm fucking sick of this forum being dominated by you and your fairy fuck friends. I start a thread on here and it's overrun by shitheads that just come in to ridicule me and make assumptions about my intentions.

Aww...you're sweet! :)

P.S. Nice use of alliteration, by the way! :)

• Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    You never fall short of outdoing yourself Richard. I give you an A+ for being a prick and an A++ for missing the point.

Come on, I got the point. I'm proud of being a prick. I was doing my best. :D
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

Why choose my throat to jump down? You were already bent out of shape before i even posted. I am not understanding how you read pretention and bitchiness into saying maybe they don't enter the field to be found sexy. I wrote this after you were getting all hot because people were joking around with you.
    Are you the one that was saying Dunk is an alcholic last night? :eek:
    Work it out...people would like you if you didn't jump down their throat.
  • Options
    Pearler wrote:
    You've only just worked this out, Ahnimus ?

Many of us had that sussed long ago, and your name is right up there amongst them also.

Break down the word Ahnimus... you get "him anus".

Give me a break. This is the first time I've ever started a thread about people's outward physical appearance, and I've only done it because it occured to me to be the only way to capture the attention of the toolboxes that frequent the forum.