• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    You were out trying to find girls too? Nice. 8-):lol:

Well, it was college... :shh:

:corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Tour
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    staysea

That shit was gold man!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Being in my 20's! :cry: officially in the 30's today.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Loulou wrote:
    Being in my 20's! :cry: officially in the 30's today.

Happy Birthday!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Muffin Tops
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    I miss living within a short driving distance of a beach

I miss being able to eat anything I wanted without gaining weight - before 35 I could :(

ditto
    double ditto
    and i really miss pearl jam
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I miss the energy I had when I was in my twenties.
    ELITIST FUK
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I miss having fewer worries in life!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I miss being cute and skinny...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I miss not being an adult.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Good cartoons....whatever happened to the good stuff like Looney Tunes, Flintstones and Scobby Doo....Spongebob don't cut the mustard
    I don't care what this says about me as a grown woman, but I spent my lunch today at home playing with the cats and watching Looney Tunes. Loved it :mrgreen:

I miss the two homes I grew up in but am thankful I can drive by and see them anytime I want.

I miss going to Beverly Park as a kid with my dad and sister, and riding the ponies and going on the rides there. Fucking behemoth of the Beverly Center is now in its place.

I miss my dad - wish I could talk politics with him, among so many other things.

I miss the lazy, responsibility-free days of summer (but not having to go back to school after Labor Day).

I miss the strawberry-scented roll-on lipgloss I wore all the time when I was first "allowed" to wear makeup. The bubble-gum-scented one too.
    it doesnt matter
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I miss all the pets I ever had.
    ELITIST FUK
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I miss my Huey Lewis and the News tapes.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I miss HeartShapedBox

I miss playing hockey

I miss dirt biking on my mountain bike in the Shenendoah Mountains...Florida is all sand and flat as a pancake.

I miss my early youth in Jamaica

I also miss the cold of Boston, Mass.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Berlin and Croatia Mafia 8-)
    g under p wrote:
    I miss HeartShapedBox

Where has she gone?
  • Italy
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    g under p wrote:
    I miss HeartShapedBox

Where has she gone?

I think I JUST now know and I'll find out what's up...must do some errands first though.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I miss my Huey Lewis and the News tapes.

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    sleep...I miss sleep! I miss 4am being my bedtime instead of my wake time.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154

So, this is what it's like to be an adult.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

So, this is what it's like to be an adult.

PBM
    :lol: yes...but there's an upside...if I choose to have ice cream at every meal, there's no one to tell me no :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    I miss having someone cooking me breakfast. Is there anything better than waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking?
  • Fire flies (or lighting bugs). Used to catch them like crazy as a kid and now they're all gone :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH9CUMMiC-k
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I miss having someone cooking me breakfast. Is there anything better than waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking?
    well that and morning sex
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    DS1119 wrote:
    well that and morning sex

Mornig sex is great too!!! :lol:

I will counter with is there anything better than waking up your partner with the smell of cooking breakfast? Watching them creep out of the bedroom while the eggs and bacon sizzles. 8-) Often leads to more morning sex. I miss Sundays! :lol:
    I miss the old Sears catalog that came before Christmas and was loaded with toys to choose from.
    I miss being able to eat fast food everyday and not having to worry about becoming a slob or stroking out.