Options

To the maker of the twist ties on Christmas toys..

2»

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I was at your doorstep. I saw you in there with the lights off telling everyone to "keep it down and he'll go away". Not cool drtyfrnk, not cool.
    Man, that was you? I thought it was your predecessor, mookie9998.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    I injured myself trying to get that hermetically sealed plastic bubble packaging off of an Ipod gadget. I sliced through my index finger and blood spurted out all over the freaking case...and the goddammned litte ass hat nephew was like "eeew, you got blood all over it" little bastard :mad: I told him he was an accident, and that his father doesn't love him.

no I didnt. but I really really wanted to. :D

and the twist ties that kept that weird fuzzy talking potato (or pile of crap - I am not really sure what the hell it was supposed to be) secured in his box are still attached, since I just ripped his little ass right out of the box. I hope they arent choking hazards. My niece is 4...that is old enough to know better than to put something clear small and sharp in her mouth, right?

meh, they ain't my kids. :D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    cory wrote:
    I'd like to send a big FUCK YOU out to your face. I mean, come on, they're fucking $20.00 piece of shit toys. Do you really think 46 twist ties are necessary? May a meteor fall from the sky and land on your nuts.

Thanks.

oh my god im SERIOUS!!!!! i freakin HATE those things!!! Everytime my nephew gets new toys, my bro sends him to ME to untie ALL OF THOSE DAMN THINGS. ugh. Its like we gotta carry pliers and stuff to open freakin toys dammit.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    Man, that was you? I thought it was your predecessor, mookie9998.

Hell no! mookie9998 died in a freak deer & rhino sex show.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Hell no! mookie9998 died in a freak deer & rhino sex show.

were there twist ties involved??????

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    SENROCK! wrote:
    were there twist ties involved??????

It's still a little too painful for me to discuss. Let's just say if you ever see me watching Bambi, lock up my rifle, cause that tv is going away Elvis style!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    It's still a little to painful for me to discuss. Let's just say if you ever see me watching Bambi, lock up my rifle, cause that tv is going away Elvis style!

ohhhhhhh SNAP!!! sounds serious! :eek:
    pfffffft bambi.....that wimpy deer!