Options

To the maker of the twist ties on Christmas toys..

corycory Posts: 736
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I'd like to send a big FUCK YOU out to your face. I mean, come on, they're fucking $20.00 piece of shit toys. Do you really think 46 twist ties are necessary? May a meteor fall from the sky and land on your nuts.

Thanks.
Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cory wrote:
    I'd like to send a big FUCK YOU out to your face. I mean, come on, they're fucking $20.00 piece of shit toys. Do you really think 46 twist ties are necessary? May a meteor fall from the sky and land on your nuts.

Thanks.
    i hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday....

now go get a cup of coffee you whiny prick......hehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    cory wrote:

Thanks.
    Yes Yes Yes. I want to put a bobcat in a bag and put it over this motherfucker's head. I spent twenty fuggin minutes getting a goddamn Barbie Car out of it's box. Then, Barbie herself was fastened in the car itself.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    cory wrote:

Thanks.

I'm in total agreement with you. After spending many minutes wrestling with these things on Christmas morning and still 8 days after Christmas I continue to step all over these things around my house. It really is ridiculous!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    cory wrote:

Thanks.

I concur.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    what about the krypton strength plastic packaging?

you need a chain saw and ied to get that shit open

:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

I've actually injured myself trying to open those things! :eek:
  • Options
    Get a pair of scissors? ;)
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    cory wrote:

Thanks.
    Just imagine the poor, little sweatshop worker who has to put all those ties on the shit!!! That job would suck!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

Seriously... our defense dept should use that plastic to armor humvees in Iraq.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    cutback wrote:

i find a blow torch and some wire cutters works much better.

you could strap a Barbie doll to a rocket and launch it to Mars
    and the packaging would remain intact.

not to mention the 873 stickers that go on her 'beach house'
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    oh thank god my kids are out of that age group, but i hear you cory i used to have so many of those damm ties all over the house i'm surprized my dog never ate one of those ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Kids can't even open their own presents anymore. What possible purpose could there be for making it so difficult? And is there a machine at the manufacturing facility that does that? Or do the chinese people have to do each one by hand?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Kids can't even open their own presents anymore. What possible purpose could there be for making it so difficult? And is there a machine at the manufacturing facility that does that? Or do the chinese people have to do each one by hand?
    With some experience in manufacturing, I would guess that these have to be done by hand.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    i find a blow torch and some wire cutters works much better.

you could strap a Barbie doll to a rocket and launch it to Mars
    and the packaging would remain intact.

not to mention the 873 stickers that go on her 'beach house'

and yet they can send space shuttles into space that have tiles flying off it :confused:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    With some experience in manufacturing, I would guess that these have to be done by hand.
    Imagine the calouses (sp?) on those hands. Damn.

• Options
    I'm glad to see my pain is universal. I liked the bobcat idea.

The best ones are the toy trucks that not only have twist ties, but you need a fucking phillips head screwdriver to loosen the screw in the middle of the truck body.

I have an idea. Fuck all that shit and lower the cost of these toys by 80%.

Sincerely,

:mad:

• Options
    i hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday....

now go get a cup of coffee you whiny prick......hehehehehehehehehe

I'd like to pour a cup of hot coffee down your hairy back;)

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    cory wrote:

Thanks.

I really need to STOP drinking Dr Pepper when reading your posts!! LOL

:)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    I really need to STOP drinking Dr Pepper when reading your posts!! LOL

:)
    man how i would like to twist your ties.....

hehehehehehe...............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    i was ready to stick one of those twisty tie things up hannah montana's ass after 15 minutes of trying to get the thing open with my 4 year old screaming in my ear.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    haaha i hate those things too. yes, may meteors fall on the creaters nuts.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I'm laughing so hard because of this thread. I hear you all. I help me nieces out when they have new toys, and I know what you are talking about. I feel really smart when I can figure out how to untwisty tie a toy. Smart, and yet pathetic that I feel smart :)

Your frustrations are expressed so eloquently . . . hahahahahahahaha :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options

Easy, Killah

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315

oh really....?? :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    I spent twenty fuggin minutes getting a goddamn Barbie Car out of it's box. Then, Barbie herself was fastened in the car itself.

You should have left Barbie in her place and told your kid this was the rare limited edition Carjacked Barbie.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    cory wrote:

Thanks.

LOL! Ohh I needed a good laugh.
    How do u know its a guy who invented these things?? For all you know it could be a woman exacting her revenge on men everywhere. (since we women grin and bare these annoyances knowing its a fact of life).

You know what tho...if its not these plastic thnigs...people would complain about scratches on toys or missing parts and complain that they SHOULD have been secured better so toy compaines can't win.

For the record tho...I hate those plastic things too. I have to make sure to leave none within reach of my cat as he likes to bat them and then chew them,,,same with elastics. I don't need to be fishing anything out of his throat.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You should have left Barbie in her place and told your kid this was the rare limited edition Carjacked Barbie.
    Or I could have left her in the box and said it was Carbon Monoxide Barbie. Where were you Christmas Day, Mook?

• Options
    worst packaging:

1) that super strength plastic
    2) the twist ties
    3) the shrink wrap and that strip of tape across the top of a CD
  • Options
    worst packaging:

3) the shrink wrap and that strip of tape across the top of a CD
    I figured this one out a while ago. Drag the rigded side of the CD case along the corner of a desk or table and the tape will shred big enough so you can get it off. Cheers

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    Or I could have left her in the box and said it was Carbon Monoxide Barbie. Where were you Christmas Day, Mook?

I was at your doorstep. I saw you in there with the lights off telling everyone to "keep it down and he'll go away". Not cool drtyfrnk, not cool.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"