Sports Parents ...

2»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
    cory wrote:
    You're right dude. And anytime they ask you to play outside (soccer, baseball, basketball, whatever), no matter how tired or pissed you are at something, you need to get off your ass and play with them. That's how it is.

damm you are correct that is the way get off the couch and play play with them. cory i hope you have a safe weekend to me at least family is everything ........
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • corycory Posts: 736
    damm you are correct that is the way get off the couch and play play with them. cory i hope you have a safe weekend to me at least family is everything ........

You too my brutha. May you wake up with a raccoon taking a shit on your chest;)
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
    cory wrote:
    You too my brutha. May you wake up with a raccoon taking a shit on your chest;)

all i can do is lmao, by the way my dog has decided she no longer want's to stay at home during the day she actually managed to get one of the windows that was allready opened a bit she pushed open more and proceded to claw her way out of the house go figure and you have racoons that wan't to live with you do you wan't another pet >>>:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • OP

I typed in Sports Parents and came to this thread.
    I have a child in Synchro swimming and some of the parents in the crowd are as callous as the person you describe.

Let your kids play and the refs do their job.
    Unless you have some inside information that your child is going to be the next superstar in the NHL, NFL, etc, just watch your kids play with no comments please.
    Be nice.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,772
    speaking of bumping old threads :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD