Sports Parents ...

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
i hate them the one's that are allways saying something assnine to their own child,just got home from my son's football game wich they won he plays for the 7th&8th grade combined team. anyway after the game was over all the kids were sitting in a big half circle listening to the coach giving praise with some kind words to the whole team ,i'm standing there with my wife when a boy comes by us holding a dunking donuts box he appeared to be walking towards a man who must of been hi's father the man say's to the boy "what are you the fucking donut boy " in a tone that totally ruined the end to a great game being the last game of the season. i was stunned the poor boy turned and walked over to the team and gave the box to someone else to hold it seemed to me that the kid didn't play and the father was embarresed by that fact ,so i say to whom ever is out there and you are like this individuall a big fuck you asshole .........just had to rant about this thanks for reading discuss if you wan't or don't ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    too many assholes are allowed to breed....and who uses that language towards their children?....
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Uggh. I am mixed up tho--did you confront that A--hole?

I usually sit at my son's baseballl games with my i-pod on the WHOLE time.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • I hate that! My niece played softball, and there was this one mother on the team (it was 10 to 12 year olds) and the girl was like 13 (but a young 13) and her mom used to say stuff to her about how she was older and couldnt "handle the big girls" she would also yell at her that they didnt pay good money for her to sit on her ass.

the woman was a douche.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • I don't get it. I thought most people loved their children and wouldn't want to make them feel bad.

Maybe they don't realise what they're saying.
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    Basic fact about parenting. Positive encouragement encourages positive behavior. Negativity encourages negative behavior.

"They should have let you play son, you are great at the game."

Even if he sucks.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • I don't get it. I thought most people loved their children and wouldn't want to make them feel bad.

Maybe they don't realise what they're saying.
    that would be nice!

i think that some parent see their kids as a new chance for them to relive stuff, and then they get disappointed and they unleash their frustration on their kids...or they are just douches. insensitive a-holes...i dunno, i am not a parent so i dont know if i would try to make my kid into what i wished i could be...hmmmn.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
    i am fucking sick to my stomach first because i didn't react by comfronting this animal or by saying to the "kid hey don't worry it's nice of you to carry the donuts "but i won't forget the face of this animal will look for him next season ,he did notice me glaring at him but it really ruined this last game for me & the wife and you could tell this kid was afraid of this monster .......yes he did say that to him "what are you the fucking donut boy " urgggg ahhh sick i am i need a drink ......
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Lizard wrote:
    Uggh. I am mixed up tho--did you confront that A--hole?

I usually sit at my son's baseballl games with my i-pod on the WHOLE time.

HAHAHAHA i can just PICTURE YOU rockin out when their losing & not even aware!!!! myself, i fear when spydee starts to play sports. I am the defensive auntie so if he gets tackled or hit with a bat......the kid responsible better kiss his parents goodbye!!!! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • corycory Posts: 736
    I always use at least three postive comments on everything my son or daughter do in sports. No matter how bad they fuck up. Only because I know, when it's all said and done, my kids will be the baddest athletes to ever walk this unworthy earth.

My middle child is going to be a fucking gorilla. Remember the name Rob Hill. That boy is going places.

One day, he'll probably put one of your kids on their asses. I'm not kidding. He's a beast.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
    cory wrote:
    I always use at least three postive comments on everything my son or daughter do in sports. No matter how bad they fuck up. Only because I know, when it's all said and done, my kids will be the baddest athletes to ever walk this unworthy earth.

My middle child is going to be a fucking gorilla. Remember the name Rob Hill. That boy is going places.

One day, he'll probably put one of your kids on their asses. I'm not kidding. He's a beast.

not that u care or anything but i have a new respect for you after that. those positive comments will get your kidz a LONG way. and what kind of beast are we talking? lou ferigno? or andre the giant.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

SENROCK! wrote:
    not that u care or anything but i have a new respect for you after that. those positive comments will get your kidz a LONG way. and what kind of beast are we talking? lou ferigno? or andre the giant.

Awwww, I do care SEN;)

My best guess, is 6'3 or 6'4 245 pounds and runs a 4.4. Everything he does is awesome. I'm really proud of him. I don't push him too hard though. I want him to have passion for the sports he plays so I make sure he chooses what he wants to play instead of forcing my wants on him.

cory wrote:
    Awwww, I do care SEN;)

My best guess, is 6'3 or 6'4 245 pounds and runs a 4.4. Everything he does is awesome. I'm really proud of him. I don't push him too hard though. I want him to have passion for the sports he plays so I make sure he chooses what he wants to play instead of forcing my wants on him.

cool! :D

thats a big boy right there. and might i add you seem to be an outstanding parent. its good you encourage him but not force him. alot of parents need to see the difference. Good job cory!

• i am fucking sick to my stomach first because i didn't react by comfronting this animal or by saying to the "kid hey don't worry it's nice of you to carry the donuts "but i won't forget the face of this animal will look for him next season ,he did notice me glaring at him but it really ruined this last game for me & the wife and you could tell this kid was afraid of this monster .......yes he did say that to him "what are you the fucking donut boy " urgggg ahhh sick i am i need a drink ......
    :o awww... you're such a good guy! Seriously I hope this kid is alright and doesnt' take it to heart... but in these situations it's doubtful. And you'll see him again! How can parents do this shit?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    i spoke to my son about this boy who was carrying the box of donuts and he is on the team but couldn't play due to the fact that he was sick ,so the father being an asshole about it made it sound like hi's son was a wimp for being sick that's how this douche came off total moron ......
  • someone should kick that guy in the ding ding.
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    i hate them the one's that are allways saying something assnine to their own child,just got home from my son's football game wich they won he plays for the 7th&8th grade combined team. anyway after the game was over all the kids were sitting in a big half circle listening to the coach giving praise with some kind words to the whole team ,i'm standing there with my wife when a boy comes by us holding a dunking donuts box he appeared to be walking towards a man who must of been hi's father the man say's to the boy "what are you the fucking donut boy " in a tone that totally ruined the end to a great game being the last game of the season. i was stunned the poor boy turned and walked over to the team and gave the box to someone else to hold it seemed to me that the kid didn't play and the father was embarresed by that fact ,so i say to whom ever is out there and you are like this individuall a big fuck you asshole .........just had to rant about this thanks for reading discuss if you wan't or don't ....

My oldest son plays football and I hear that shit all the time. Most of the time I just want to tackle the asshole and stand over him ridiculing him so he can see how it feels.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
    mammasan wrote:
    My oldest son plays football and I hear that shit all the time. Most of the time I just want to tackle the asshole and stand over him ridiculing him so he can see how it feels.

agreed me too man i don't know how it will be next yr when i see this asshole still felt bad that i didn't react more like saying something to the creep but i was stunned .......
  • cory wrote:
    Awwww, I do care SEN;)

hmmn, think he'll be interested in a cougar?

JOKING! dude, joking!

that is actually a solid father thing, positive reinforcement is a great way to insure that your children will continue to look to you for guidance, and acceptance...you fricking teddy bear. goddammit, son! :o
  • that would be nice!

i think that some parent see their kids as a new chance for them to relive stuff, and then they get disappointed and they unleash their frustration on their kids...or they are just douches. insensitive a-holes...i dunno, i am not a parent so i dont know if i would try to make my kid into what i wished i could be...hmmmn.
    I've managed/coached my son through 5 years of Little League and have seen countless tools living through their kids
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i know that feeling! i was at my son's hockey lesson one day and there was this father who had his face glued to the glass criticizing every move his son made. for at least 20 minutes i kept my mouth shut and then eventually i had to say something. some other dad that was talking to him walked away an muttered "jesus he's just a kid" so that left an opening for me to say "obviously he was made fun of as a child and feels the need to be the bully now" heh...couldnt help myself. i hate those idiots.
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i know that feeling! i was at my son's hockey lesson one day and there was this father who had his face glued to the glass criticizing every move his son made. for at least 20 minutes i kept my mouth shut and then eventually i had to say something. some other dad that was talking to him walked away an muttered "jesus he's just a kid" so that left an opening for me to say "obviously he was made fun of as a child and feels the need to be the bully now" heh...couldnt help myself. i hate those idiots.

it just amazes me how these people could be parents even if my son makes a mistake i allways say to him afterwards "hey we all learn from our mistakes but the key is to not keep making that mistake " this guy just seemed like such a goon i could tell he was mad at hi's son for not playing in the last game ,i won't hold my words next time with this individuall most likely next yr being hi's son is in the same grade as my son ........
    hmmn, think he'll be interested in a cougar?

JOKING! dude, joking!

that is actually a solid father thing, positive reinforcement is a great way to insure that your children will continue to look to you for guidance, and acceptance...you fricking teddy bear. goddammit, son! :o

When my boy turns 18, pm me your cell number. I'll let you break him in;)

cory wrote:

hey i read your other post and i have to say you impress me with your father skills .....
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Damn, I would have kicked that motherfucker in the teeth..then run away..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • cory wrote:

wow you totally touched the cockles of my heart with that...

and I got to say "cockles" so, I am extra full now.
    hey i read your other post and i have to say you impress me with your father skills .....

I have to remind myself that he's 6 years old. The expectation level shouldn't be the same as if he was in the fucking Superbowl, you know?

I just know that my words and my tone can destroy his confidence or make him think I created the earth. Those are my choices before I speak.

I just want him to look at me the way I looked at my dad when I was growing up and he was coaching me.

This is totally out of character for me, I know for this board, but I don't give a fuck. I'm trying to raise a confident man. Fuck all these parents who think a fucking tee-ball game is the World Series.

I counted this baseball season during my son's league play....I wanted to kick the shit out of 943 people. Some people should be banned from the ball park.

wow you totally touched the cockles of my heart with that...

and I got to say "cockles" so, I am extra full now.

I thought I touched the "cuntles" of your heart:)

• Gremmie95 wrote:
    someone should kick that guy in the ding ding.
    ding ding. Hilarious.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

cory wrote:
    I have to remind myself that he's 6 years old. The expectation level shouldn't be the same as if he was in the fucking Superbowl, you know?

I just know that my words and my tone can destroy his confidence or make him think I created the earth. Those are my choices before I speak.

I just want him to look at me the way I looked at my dad when I was growing up and he was coaching me.

This is totally out of character for me, I know for this board, but I don't give a fuck. I'm trying to raise a confident man. Fuck all these parents who think a fucking tee-ball game is the World Series.

I counted this baseball season during my son's league play....I wanted to kick the shit out of 943 people. Some people should be banned from the ball park.

i hear you this is only my son's first school football team season and i'm embarrased by the quality of parenting you get to see out there on game day, and that is exactly correct about your son thinking that you are the one and only one in hi's world. anything we say and do reflects on him be possitive receive it back you drive negativity into his mind and he will return it to you ......
    i hear you this is only my son's first school football team season and i'm embarrased by the quality of parenting you get to see out there on game day, and that is exactly correct about your son thinking that you are the one and only one in hi's world. anything we say and do reflects on him be possitive receive it back you drive negativity into his mind and he will return it to you ......

You're right dude. And anytime they ask you to play outside (soccer, baseball, basketball, whatever), no matter how tired or pissed you are at something, you need to get off your ass and play with them. That's how it is.