I Sweat To Much ..

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
i don't know what else to try i've tried all different deodorants, but still just sweat all the time don't take me wrong i don't smell but it seems like it just pours out of me. I have to change scrub tops at least twice a day i wear a white t underneath just to keep my scrub shirt dry but i still go thru at least two changes in an 8hr work day ,give me any suggestions greatly appreciated ...oh that's another reason no BONAROOO j/k folks i had to throw that in .... :D
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Clean up your diet. I used to sweat like crazy until I started eating really clean.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Hey Jose! You work at a hospital? (i assume that from the scrubs you wear).

i can only suggest removing your sweat glands!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,152
    i don't know what else to try i've tried all different deodorants, but still just sweat all the time don't take me wrong i don't smell but it seems like it just pours out of me. I have to change scrub tops at least twice a day i wear a white t underneath just to keep my scrub shirt dry but i still go thru at least two changes in an 8hr work day ,give me any suggestions greatly appreciated ...oh that's another reason no BONAROOO j/k folks i had to throw that in .... :D

How about borrowing some Axe from your son? :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    Hawkshore wrote:

now thats funny
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

I'm right there with you Jose! It sucks! Whenever I leave the gym I look like I've just went for swim with my clothes on.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    Hawkshore wrote:

i have tried it allready with the same results it doesn't keep me dry ...:(
  • ringoringo Posts: 504
    i have tried it allready with the same results it doesn't keep me dry ...:(

or the women :D
    d'oh
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I'm right there with you Jose! It sucks! Whenever I leave the gym I look like I've just went for swim with my clothes on.

yeah but try to start work and the first thing you feel is the sweat starting to come out of me ,and i'm not stressing here at work plus i have to buy new t's like every other month this sucks .....
  • http://www.certaindri.com/

this is what the doctor recommended for me years ago.....

i havent had a problem since....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    http://www.certaindri.com/

whoa thanks speedy i will look for this product ,now go and get ready to bring a case of this shit with you to ROOOOOO :D ...
  • Don't work as hard ;)

Try this :

IONTOPHORESIS

Can be tried if antiperspirants have not lead to the desired result. This method consists in applying low intensity electric current (15-18 mA), supplied by a D/C generator, to the palms and/or soles immersed in an electrolyte solution. The procedure has to be repeated regularly, initially in 20' sessions several times/week, gradually stretching out the interval between treatments to 1-2 weeks. The results vary: many patients, suffering from light or moderate hyperhiderosis, are happy with the method, some may consider it too time-consuming or inefficient, and comparably expensive. It is difficult to apply in axillary, and impossible to use in diffuse hyperhidrosis of the face or the trunk/thigh region.

Equipment, specifically designed for the treatment of hyperhidrosis at home or in the physician's office, is commercially available from different suppliers.

Anything with an electric current and generator I'm in

:D
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Don't work as hard ;)

Try this :

IONTOPHORESIS

Can be tried if antiperspirants have not lead to the desired result. This method consists in applying low intensity electric current (15-18 mA), supplied by a D/C generator, to the palms and/or soles immersed in an electrolyte solution. The procedure has to be repeated regularly, initially in 20' sessions several times/week, gradually stretching out the interval between treatments to 1-2 weeks. The results vary: many patients, suffering from light or moderate hyperhiderosis, are happy with the method, some may consider it too time-consuming or inefficient, and comparably expensive. It is difficult to apply in axillary, and impossible to use in diffuse hyperhidrosis of the face or the trunk/thigh region.

Equipment, specifically designed for the treatment of hyperhidrosis at home or in the physician's office, is commercially available from different suppliers.

Anything with an electric current and generator I'm in

:D

he he he he how hard can i be working i'm on here with you guys like 6 out of the 8hrs of my work day, i tell you i sweat just sitting here i mean if there wasn't no other alternatives i might try this but knowing me i would probably electrocute my self thanks for the info though ...:)
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    when i worked in TV news, a lot of people had this problem. i knew a lot of people who got botox injections to stop sweating. one injection lasts about a year. another option is a topical prescription drug called Drysol.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    http://www.certaindri.com/

I'll second that. Put it on every other night and it drastically reduces sweat.

Also, when you use regular deodorant in the morning, just use a very small amount.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Saturnal wrote:
    Clean up your diet. I used to sweat like crazy until I started eating really clean.

hmm I dunno about that I eat really "clean" and I sweat way too much.
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    whoa thanks speedy i will look for this product ,now go and get ready to bring a case of this shit with you to ROOOOOO :D ...

I've used this for a couple of years now. It's really strong so I only use it about once or twice a week but it took care of the problem. When I first started I used that every night and a regular deoderant in the morning and then moved to once or twice a week. It activates when you sleep so you have to put it on right before you go to bed. Hope it works for you.
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    hmm I dunno about that I eat really "clean" and I sweat way too much.
    yeah, i'm not sure there's any correlation.
    i sweat too much, too. i always say i sweat like a boy. :)
    the weird thing is, it only started once i got in shape and started exercising regularly. seems like the more in shape i am, the quicker the sweat glands start up.
    lovely topic, by the way...i'm such a catch. :p:D
  • know1 wrote:

Also, when you use regular deodorant in the morning, just use a very small amount.
    its amazing how this product works....

i had a major sweating problem ......obviously it was major if i went to see a doctor.....

and this product just WORKED....END OF PROBLEM!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Saturnal wrote:
    Clean up your diet. I used to sweat like crazy until I started eating really clean.

you mean wash all my food :eek:i guess i could try to change my eating habits
  • you mean wash all my food
    Yeah, that's exactly what I meant..
  • nfanel wrote:
    the weird thing is, it only started once i got in shape and started exercising regularly. seems like the more in shape i am, the quicker the sweat glands start up.

yeah me too, the more fit I am the more easily I sweat.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    nfanel wrote:

post useless w/out pics!!! ;)
    I love to turn you on
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,152
    nfanel wrote:

Hey hot and sweaty can be good .........given the right circumstances! ;)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Hey guys thanks for the suggestions. My nephew has this problem, he just confided in me a few weeks ago. He said he wears a lab coat at work, even though it's not really required because he just sweats right through his clothes. He's 27 and I could see he was very embarrassed by the problem.

Now I can give him some ideas. Thanks.
    Saturnal wrote:
    Yeah, that's exactly what I meant..

ok your kiddin no ? ,but if you mean clean up your diet by doing what no meat,no sugar, like a macrobiotic diet i could try that ...
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    dont worry its normal
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    I'd like to say i sweat way to much as well.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • ok your kiddin no ? ,but if you mean clean up your diet by doing what no meat,no sugar, like a macrobiotic diet i could try that ...
    Yea, kidding.

Clean means basically no processed food (no refined carbs, no trans fats, no instant versions of whole foods like oatmeal & mashed potatoes, etc.). It also means balanced...getting enough essential fats and amino acids. For most people, that usually means lowering carb intake in general.
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    post useless w/out pics!!! ;)
    trust me, you don't want pics of this one. :p
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Hey hot and sweaty can be good .........given the right circumstances! ;)
    ah, good point. :D
  • StellyStelly Posts: 170
    know1 wrote:

I'll thrid this. You can use it every day instead of regualr deodorant as well. Works wonders!
    8/22/98 - Toronto
    8/26/98 - Cleveland
    10/7/00 - Detroit
    4/25/03 - Cleveland
    6/23/06 - Pittsburgh