What shoud I do in the dam?

Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Stag next week....where should I check out..what should I do...good pubs, clubs etc???

Any ideas people?
I need a coffee!
Post edited by Unknown User on
«1

Comments

  • Will it involve boobages?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

    - the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Will it involve boobages?

    There might be one boob revealed :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    There might be one boob revealed :D

    Have a fantastic time but I've never been to the dam... sorry. I would say go to some places where you can eat loads of fantastic food but being on a stag you'll probably just eat lots of the Dutch equivalent of Ginster's pies and Peperamis. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

    - the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    you forgot to add man-boob ;) :D
  • Irish Al wrote:
    There might be one boob revealed :D

    Just one!? ;)
  • Al, if you must ask what you should do in Amsterdam, you may be better off staying at home and going to the local :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Have a fantastic time but I've never been to the dam... sorry. I would say go to some places where you can eat loads of fantastic food but being on a stag you'll probably just eat lots of the Dutch equivalent of Ginster's pies and Peperamis.

    I'll have a pint and a peperami for ya my man :D
    genie wrote:
    you forgot to add man-boob ;)

    Unfortunately there be plenty of them flying around :o
    Just one!? ;)

    Well if you're willing to get both puppies out.....you wont see me complaining :D
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    itinerary:-

    10am-11pm: drinking and watching sex shows.

    11.01pm: buy and eat food

    11.05pm-3am: drinking and watching sex shows

    3.01am: puke



    it just sorta goes on like that for a bit.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    itinerary:-

    10am-11pm: drinking and watching sex shows.

    11.01pm: buy and eat food

    11.05pm-3am: drinking and watching sex shows

    3.01am: puke



    it just sorta goes on like that for a bit.

    My itinerary is set...cheers dude :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    In all seriousness tho, if anyone knows of any cool bars around the centre or any places to stay well away from, I'd appreciate it :D
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    There's a cool bar called Hill Street Blues in erm... feck can't remember streetnames... across the river from the Damrak, just to the side of the Red light district *wanders off to find the map*

    http://coffeeshopcrawl.com/Images/koffeeshopMap.gif

    There's loadsa Bulldog bars, full of english on stag nights, do with them as you see fit :p

    I also thoroughly recommend getting a proper fryup in Barneys oooon Haarlemmer Straat (just at the top of the map) There's a few really nice coffee shops around there too.

    The torture museum is shite...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

    SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    There's a cool bar called Hill Street Blues in erm... feck can't remember streetnames... across the river from the Damrak, just to the side of the Red light district *wanders off to find the map*

    http://coffeeshopcrawl.com/Images/koffeeshopMap.gif

    There's loadsa Bulldog bars, full of english on stag nights, do with them as you see fit :p

    I also thoroughly recommend getting a proper fryup in Barneys oooon Haarlemmer Straat (just at the top of the map) There's a few really nice coffee shops around there too.

    The torture museum is shite...

    Why thank you dearest...I've been to the torture museam...funny as fuck
    Sex museam was even funnier :D
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:
    Why thank you dearest...I've been to the torture museam...funny as fuck
    Sex museam was even funnier :D

    ah sure if ye've been there before then why ye askin?!! The place is tiny :p

    also, check out that american rock shop place on the top of nieuwendijk... ye might get a nice pair of PJ PJ's :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

    SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    ah sure if ye've been there before then why ye askin?!! The place is tiny :p

    also, check out that american rock shop place on the top of nieuwendijk... ye might get a nice pair of PJ PJ's :D

    Was only there for a day and don't remember too much :o PJ PJ's eh :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    ah sure if ye've been there before then why ye askin?!! The place is tiny :p

    also, check out that american rock shop place on the top of nieuwendijk... ye might get a nice pair of PJ PJ's :D
    :eek: I want PJ pj's :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    :eek: I want PJ pj's :o

    I'd prefer a PJ BJ meself :p ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

    SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Stag next week....where should I check out..what should I do...good pubs, clubs etc???

    Any ideas people?


    Have a great time in Amsterdam. The Van Gogh museum is a great place to check out. Also the Heineken beer tour is fun. I hope to go back to Amsterdam in a couple yrs. :)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'd prefer a PJ BJ meself :p ;)


    my real name is Peter Jenkins.


    back of the Argos store.. 20 mins... see you then
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    my real name is Peter Jenkins.


    back of the Argos store.. 20 mins... see you then

    Argos? No, go to WH Smiths. They have more shaded and obscured areas in the car park out back.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

    - the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Drugs and lots of em.
    Or you can always check out the Rembrandt and Van Gogh museums which are pretty cool. Also you'll miss out if you avoid the Amsterdam dungeon, its a good laugh and well worth the money, and if I remember you get a half price ticket when you buy one at Madame Tussuad's. Oh yeah, the Anne Frank house is worth the trip.
    As far as bars go look for the Hillstreet Blues and remember to leave some graffitti (it's ok, the staff let you, the place is covered in sigs and stuff and I mean covered) and if you're checkin a coffee shop then Abraxas is brilliant.
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

    Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Binaural wrote:
    and if you're checkin a coffee shop then Abraxas is brilliant.


    thats a quality gag my friend... :D

    coffee shop on a stag do....

    just killer material that!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    dunkman wrote:
    thats a quality gag my friend... :D

    coffee shop on a stag do....

    just killer material that!!!!
    Thats how to start the days fun, coffee and a joint, I assumed it bridged the generation gap, but I guess you old folks can be quite traditional and fickle (thats right I used the word fickle, its on a comeback :D).
    I suppose a glass of port and some Werther's original would be just as good :)
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

    Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Binaural wrote:
    Thats how to start the days fun, coffee and a joint, I assumed it bridged the generation gap, but I guess you old folks can be quite traditional and fickle (thats right I used the word fickle, its on a comeback :D).
    I suppose a glass of port and some Werther's original would be just as good :)

    Good burn :D He is extremely old tho....he's still reading your post and trying to understand your accent ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Binaural wrote:
    Thats how to start the days fun, coffee and a joint, I assumed it bridged the generation gap, but I guess you old folks can be quite traditional and fickle (thats right I used the word fickle, its on a comeback :D).
    I suppose a glass of port and some Werther's original would be just as good :)

    teeheehee *high five*

    And I still have to make it to that bloody dungeon too...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

    SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Binaural wrote:
    Thats how to start the days fun, coffee and a joint, I assumed it bridged the generation gap, but I guess you old folks can be quite traditional and fickle (thats right I used the word fickle, its on a comeback :D).
    I suppose a glass of port and some Werther's original would be just as good :)


    you actually start days on a stag-do??? :confused:

    us oldies just continue as though it was one long night.... coffee and a joint? i fail to see what was wrong with my itinerary of "beer plus watching hot blonde women being fucked on a stage"

    you stick to your mochalattefrappacino and a small joint thats been rolled by a scabbie junkie (why go all the way to Amsterdam to smoke a joint when you can do that in your house at any time.. do people think its dangerous and cool to do it in a cafe?...) meanwhile i'll be snorting speedballs off a hookers tits.


    burn my fucking arse :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Aye to say you are running late is a bit of an understatement!:p
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

    Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Binaural wrote:
    Aye to say you are running late is a bit of an understatement!:p

    Double Burn :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkman wrote:
    you actually start days on a stag-do??? :confused:

    us oldies just continue as though it was one long night.... coffee and a joint? i fail to see what was wrong with my itinerary of "beer plus watching hot blonde women being fucked on a stage"

    you stick to your mochalattefrappacino and a small joint thats been rolled by a scabbie junkie (why go all the way to Amsterdam to smoke a joint when you can do that in your house at any time.. do people think its dangerous and cool to do it in a cafe?...) meanwhile i'll be snorting speedballs off a hookers tits.


    burn my fucking arse :D

    He forgot to mention that his spliff and coffee is going to be even cooler because at the same time he'll be reading Jack Kerouac.

    No? Any cooler? ....
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

    - the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    dunkman wrote:
    us oldies just continue as though it was one long night.... coffee and a joint? i fail to see what was wrong with my itinerary of "beer plus watching hot blonde women being fucked on a stage"
    Problem with starting your day like that is I just don't see the AM lineup being their 'A Squad' :p
    dunkman wrote:
    you stick to your mochalattefrappacino and a small joint thats been rolled by a scabbie junkie (why go all the way to Amsterdam to smoke a joint when you can do that in your house at any time.. do people think its dangerous and cool to do it in a cafe?...) meanwhile i'll be snorting speedballs off a hookers tits.


    burn my fucking arse
    Yeah but thing is those speedballs will leave you pumping euro after euro into the slot in the nudy booth cause its left unable to rise to the occassion and if youre that messed up chances are you won't be able to tell whether 'she's' just got a wierd throat infection or an adams apple ;)
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

    Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Double Burn :D:D:D


    are you a fucking arsonist these days. :)


    i've had harsher burns from from an ant carrying a small match
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
«1
This discussion has been closed.