London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:
    even god cant save you now.........

ok i'm even scaring myself

I bet that takes some doing :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    i never know what is going on around here!
    And... ya think ANYBODY does? :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

your myspace address initially scared me :eek:

other than that only the gayatrons on this thread scare me as i'm pretty sure they want to feel my manly bumcheeks
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    your myspace address initially scared me :eek:

other than that only the gayatrons on this thread scare me as i'm pretty sure they want to feel my manly bumcheeks

Yeah you keep dreaming :rolleyes:
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Grinderman's gig in London two days after PJ, but I've got my flight back to Dublin the 19th already booked... crap! I just wanted to share...
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    even god cant save you now.........

ok i'm even scaring myself

nah... he just gets up every morning and looks in the mirror...

oh come on, someone had to say it... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

hey Jimmy Cricket called.... he wants his shit, out-of-date jokes back... he needs to sell them onto Lenny Henry
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jrd wrote:

I'd have thought they would all already be cracked.

dunkman wrote:
    hey Jimmy Cricket called.... he wants his shit, out-of-date jokes back... he needs to sell them onto Lenny Henry

so package them all up, tie the parcel up with a nice pink bow, and send them back to him. no need to tell us about it...

*stares*

it's going to cost you a LOT of postage to send something that big... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I'd have thought they would all already be cracked.

Carlisle is shit... i hope you stand in a dog shit and then go back to your training day and everyone thinks you smell like Estonia :p
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Oh God please help me :eek:

that made me think of a Metallica song. :D thankies lady. :p:D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:
    Carlisle is shit... i hope you stand in a dog shit and then go back to your training day and everyone thinks you smell like Estonia :p

Oh how very manure of you :rolleyes:

eMMI wrote:
    that made me think of a Metallica song. :D thankies lady. :p:D:D

You're very welcome :D

Oh how very manure of you :rolleyes:

it was my turd attempt :)
    You're very welcome :D

:D:D:D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    :D:D:D:D

really... did that require a 4 smiley reply?

:confused:
    dunkman wrote:

yes. :rolleyes:

:p
    dunkman wrote:

You are so easily :confused:

You are so easily :confused:

thats my face when confronted by a bra strap fastening..... :confused:
    dunkman wrote:
    thats my face when confronted by a bra strap fastening..... :confused:

you get the tiny question marks over your head and all aswell? :confused:
    eMMI wrote:
    you get the tiny question marks over your head and all aswell? :confused:

Ah so thats what they are :o

did you think it was a wee hairstyle :D
    dunkman wrote:
    did you think it was a wee hairstyle :D

I don't know, I guess I never really thought aboot it.

LOL!!! :D

which reminds me... i've just discovered Sainsbury's Taste The Difference Roast Beef and Caramelised Onions sandwiches... mmmmmmmmmmm... they're yummy.
  • jrd wrote:
    LOL!!! :D

which reminds me... i've just discovered Sainsbury's Taste The Difference Roast Beef and Caramelised Onions sandwiches... mmmmmmmmmmm... they're yummy.
    The Lamb Tabouleh is better, when I'm not in a vegetarian phase, mind.
    The Lamb Tabouleh is better, when I'm not in a vegetarian phase, mind.

mmm... might give that a go next week... if only i knew how many legs a Tabouleh has/had...
    jrd wrote:
    mmm... might give that a go next week... if only i knew how many legs a Tabouleh has/had...

Tabouleh is french for Table.... so i'll guess at 4... :)
  • dunkman wrote:
    Tabouleh is french for Table.... so i'll guess at 4... :)
    In this context it means bed though. Like a bed of lettuce. Just swap table with bed, lettuce with lamb and me with Ron Jeremy for 24 hours and you'll get the picture.
    I don't know, I guess I never really thought aboot it.

have you thought about this though
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    have you thought about this though

i think we have all thought about that, seeing there are alot of twister references on here
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!